Arniefan is offline Associate Member

Does HGH help IBS (irritable bowl syndrome)?

I'm just wondering if it would help IBS, I've read that it helps crohns

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    I have Celiacs disease. After years of consuming wheat the lining in my gut was destroyed and absorption was nonexistent. Growth has made a very noticeable difference for me. I believe a gluten free diet combined with gh has helped tremendously in repairing my gut. The largest concentration of IGF receptors are in your gut so it makes sense.
    Talk to your doctor about it. Not only does it aid in healing your gut but it will also help you avoid getting sick. My immune system is awful and I get sick all the time EXCEPT when I'm on gh. If your doctor is not open to trying this treatment find one that is. That's what I did.

That sounds good, thanks for the message. How long did it take before you noticed the difference?
    What country are you from? I think the doctors would see it as a cost issue in the UK, but I can get hold. It sounds like it's helped you a lot so I think I might give it ago. Will kill 2 birds with one stone if it helps my stomach and training

Quote Originally Posted by Arniefan View Post
    That sounds good, thanks for the message. How long did it take before you noticed the difference?
    What country are you from? I think the doctors would see it as a cost issue in the UK, but I can get hold. It sounds like it's helped you a lot so I think I might give it ago. Will kill 2 birds with one stone if it helps my stomach and training
    I'm in the US. I started to notice improvements a couple of years ago.

Did it help get rid of the pain in your stomach? I get a lot of that with IBS

Quote Originally Posted by Arniefan View Post
    Did it help get rid of the pain in your stomach? I get a lot of that with IBS
    No. Get your diet in check first. Have a blood allergen test done and find out what foods to avoid. Everybody who suffers from some form of IBS will benefit by eating the proper diet for their blood/body type.
    Treat the inflammation and get your diet in check first.

Thread Information