Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Need info on hgh

scott04 is offline New Member

Need info on hgh

Ok so my freind has purple something has hgh i think he takes 30 ui daily. Is that enought and safe. What does it do for you. Im interested but wanna know if it worth taking cuz he says i would need to day like 3 month. Also which brand is better. And i plan on doing 4 to 6 month. Just wanna know if it worth doing and if 30 ui is to much.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whatever your friend has is fake. No one takes 30iui of HGH unless they are PRO bodybuilder and even then that would be a lot.

Forget about HGH, 99% of all that is out there is a cheap peptide alternative and you will be paying 10x to much for it.

HGH needs to be taken at least 5x a week, 7 is better and needs to be run well over 6 months to see results, 1yr or longer is better.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Whatever your friend has is fake. No one takes 30iui of HGH unless they are PRO bodybuilder and even then that would be a lot.

Forget about HGH, 99% of all that is out there is a cheap peptide alternative and you will be paying 10x to much for it.

HGH needs to be taken at least 5x a week, 7 is better and needs to be run well over 6 months to see results, 1yr or longer is better.
    It not fake he got it tested. And the guy he get it from a doc. Now what ui would you recomand and i plan on doing it for 6 or more month

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What make is the gh?
    He wont be taking 30ius daily, kind of impossible if its real gh.

He takes 20 not 30 sorry for the error

I just wann know how much ui can some one plz just tell me how much ui to take

Quote Originally Posted by scott04 View Post
    He takes 20 not 30 sorry for the error
    No even 20ius isn't right,
    what make is the gh?
    what are your stats?

I just wann know how much ui can some one plz just tell me how much ui to take
    You cant just take gh and get results,
    how long have you been training?
    what do you want from taking gh?
    what make is the gh?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You cant just take gh and get results,
    how long have you been training?
    what do you want from taking gh?
    what make is the gh?
    He got it teste and get it from a doctor. I whant to loose bf and get lean muscle gain. And been training 4 year. Also like the fact it help your libido up and all

He got it teste and get it from a doctor. I whant to loose bf and get lean muscle gain. And been training 4 year. Also like the fact it help your libido up and all
    Is UI and IU the same thing

You can't get gh tested
    He's hasn't got the gh from his doctor
    You should be straight with us instead of making things up
    Gh won't help you with your goals diet training and cardio will
    The gh will be generic aswell which won't be real gh
    Your also to young to use gh and from your previous threads I'd really look at nutrition and training to reach your goals because there's no secret drug what's going to do it for you

Sorry but this makes no sense. Why would he or anyone get it tested if it's from a doctor? Ive never though about getting any of my RX tested.

You arent getting a straight answer because you are not being straight with us. Obviously we are not new and can see through BS. If you want real answers you need to be upfront with questions asked of you.

I think you have some misconception of how HGH works.

Your friend must also have a LOT of disposable income. I had an RX for real HGH I got from a doctor and if I was taking what your you said your friend was taking, even the 20iu a day it would cost $6000 a month. I can think of a lot better things to do with that kind of money.
    marcus300 likes this.

Sorry but this makes no sense. Why would he or anyone get it tested if it's from a doctor? Ive never though about getting any of my RX tested.

You arent getting a straight answer because you are not being straight with us. Obviously we are not new and can see through BS. If you want real answers you need to be upfront with questions asked of you.

I think you have some misconception of how HGH works.

Your friend must also have a LOT of disposable income. I had an RX for real HGH I got from a doctor and if I was taking what your you said your friend was taking, even the 20iu a day it would cost $6000 a month. I can think of a lot better things to do with that kind of money.
    Ok so it 2 to 3 iu he take it was a typo and is gh is real he get it for a doctor i am upfront with you guys.

Ok so it 2 to 3 iu he take it was a typo and is gh is real he get it for a doctor i am upfront with you guys.
    What was the typo, 30 or 20? lol You really are not off to a good start here.

Why not ask your friend what it does for you or better yet go to the same doctor and ask him? If he is writing rx for it I would hope he knows.

FYI 6 months would be the bare minimum to run it at 1, 2, 3iu a day to see any results. It's not like aas, it wont make your muscles bigger per say.

What was the typo, 30 or 20? lol You really are not off to a good start here.

Why not ask your friend what it does for you or better yet go to the same doctor and ask him? If he is writing rx for it I would hope he knows.

FYI 6 months would be the bare minimum to run it at 1, 2, 3iu a day to see any results. It's not like aas, it wont make your muscles bigger per say.
    How much iu would i need to take for result. Maybe i should just never mind it and not take it.

How much iu would i need to take for result. Maybe i should just never mind it and not take it.
    You wont get any results you have generic gh,
    Your also to young for gh
    you don't even know how to train or eat correctly which is the first things you need to educate yourself on
    Forget gh it wont give you what your expecting,
    don't buy the generics its not real gh no matter who tells you different.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You wont get any results you have generic gh,
    Your also to young for gh
    you don't even know how to train or eat correctly which is the first things you need to educate yourself on
    Forget gh it wont give you what your expecting,
    don't buy the generics its not real gh no matter who tells you different.
    What makes you think i dont know how to train or eat correctly nvm my question not the kind of awnser i whant. Ive been training for 5 year think i know what im doing and my pt has been training for 18 year and i went and see the doc it real stuff funny how you think you know all the situation all i whanted was how much iu i found it on other site.

What makes you think i dont know how to train or eat correctly nvm my question not the kind of awnser i whant. Ive been training for 5 year think i know what im doing and my pt has been training for 18 year and i went and see the doc it real stuff funny how you think you know all the situation all i whanted was how much iu i found it on other site.
    Your 20 21yrs old gh will do nothing for you
    Your previous post show your knowledge
    You can't go to the doctor and get prescribe gh

If you was up front and listen you'd get somewhere. Gh won't do anything for you and the gh you got isn't real.

Diet and training will do you a lot more

What a mess. Well he was truthful about one thing, he didnt get the answer he was looking for. Typical immature attitude. I'm not sure why some people bother coming here to ask when they have all this experience, experienced friends and access to doctors that will help. Sometimes I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how messed up these guys are in the near future. I bet their life is a mess also, not just because of aas.
    marcus300 likes this.

leavehumanitybehind is offline New Member
    What a mess. Well he was truthful about one thing, he didnt get the answer he was looking for. Typical immature attitude. I'm not sure why some people bother coming here to ask when they have all this experience, experienced friends and access to doctors that will help. Sometimes I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how messed up these guys are in the near future. I bet their life is a mess also, not just because of aas.
    Sometimes when I'm bored I browse forums to get a good laugh at how many idiots are out there. This is a perfect example of why AAS get a bad rap, too many ignorant people out there that don't do proper research before blasting drug x from a far from trustworthy source.

littlemansyndrome is offline New Member
    sad reality is now most GH is from china now, and if it already comes mixed it is 92% Fake.
    Real gh is powder that you must mix your self. Chinese gh usually has no gh at all or very small amount of other peptides.
    IMO your paying for a Lamborghini With honda civic engine.
    Looks cool and promising but really its no good. Sorry mate just gotta roll the dice

Quote Originally Posted by littlemansyndrome View Post
    sad reality is now most GH is from china now, and if it already comes mixed it is 92% Fake.
    Real gh is powder that you must mix your self. Chinese gh usually has no gh at all or very small amount of other peptides.
    IMO your paying for a Lamborghini With honda civic engine.
    Looks cool and promising but really its no good. Sorry mate just gotta roll the dice
    LMFAO hahah very true

Thread Information