Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: HGH Serum Test, what were your results..

Hephens is offline Member

HGH Serum Test, what were your results..

I like to start a thread here so everyone can share there results with generic, but more soo pharm grade HGH test you've had. Please add both growth hormone , igf-1 results and brand of HGH used. (As growth hormone levels arn't really a true indicator to real HGH thats why we need igf-1 aswel)

These are some blood test iv done in the past and blood test taken after 3.5hrs on empty stomach. I believe my normal natural range for igf-1 is around 250ng/mL, growth hormone range varies but is within normal range...

pharm grade scitropin(omnitrope) 2 iu
    Growth hormone = (no reading)
    Igf-1 = 425.6 ng/mL

Hygetrop brown tops 10iu
    Growth hormone = 100 mIU/L range = <19mIU/L
    Igf-1 = 547.2 ng/mL

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    They aren't a accurate test to prove anything when your dealing with generics, there was a thread what went into detail about testing gh & igf levels when I get time I find it for you it made really interesting reading about what other peps can do in these tests,but they prove nothing especially with the generics what use other peptides and growth releasing compounds. I even had various results from using pharm grade ( direct from the UK chemist)on these test using the same protocol to test myself. Its a mine field but there is one way to be sure buy pharm from a good source.
    PistolPete33 and moanfoanfo like this.

moanfoanfo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    They aren't a accurate test to prove anything when your dealing with generics, there was a thread what went into detail about testing gh & igf levels when I get time I find it for you it made really interesting reading about what other peps can do in these tests,but they prove nothing especially with the generics what use other peptides and growth releasing compounds. I even had various results from using pharm grade ( direct from the UK chemist)on these test using the same protocol to test myself. Its a mine field but there is one way to be sure buy pharm from a good source.
    very interested in this thread ;o I'm looking for it as we speak

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please post the thread when you have a chance. I would LOVE to read it. Thank you for the info.

I started this thread, so people can put down there test results for HGH.. I more soo mentioned preferrably pharma grade...

1979 Trans Am is offline New Member
    Subbed!

michael30 is offline Member

Marcus if you can find the time please post the thread/article you spoke of. I would like to read it. I actually came across a thread and graph on another forum showing peptides and releasing hormones cant raise gh serum tests 3.5 hours after a injections. It went on to explain why gh test and igf-1 test can be used as a tool to help spot legit hgh. But it was not the end all be all test for legit hgh. So i would really like to read about the opposite point of view as ive heard these tests are pointless because people say the chinese can use certain things to get the same results. But no one can ever come forward with which peptide/s can do this. So i really would like to further educated myself. Thanks marcus!
    Last edited by michael30; 11-04-2014 at 01:08 AM.

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    waiting for results from second test, will post before/after on pharma hgh

Thread Information