Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100

Thread: HGH Log - 10IU daily

jjalison is offline Junior Member

Post HGH Log - 10IU daily

Just sharing my experience and progress for the first few weeks of an ongoing HGH cycle.
    For anyone who is curious, here is yet another logged experience. I will be running my HGH for a full year. 5IU the first week, followed by 10IU ed for the next 2 or 3 weeks (depending on sides) and then back to 5IU ed throughout.

Log will run for the first month, with updates every 2 or 3 days. Running 100 T4 daily

Week 1 Day 1 - 5IU Not my first time using HGH so not expecting anything
    Week 1 Day 2 - 5IU Same as above
    Week 1 Day 3 - 5IU Same as above
    Week 1 Day 4 - 5IU Same as above
    Week 1 Day 5 - 5IU Same as above
    Week 1 Day 6 - off
    Week 1 Day 7 - off

Week 2 Day 1 - 10IU Nothing of note
    Week 2 Day 2 - 10IU (normally do subq, but ran this one IM. Had blood taken to send to lab 4 hours after pin)
    Week 2 Day 3 - 10IU (current 11/19/14) Next post will be with blood work results
    Week 2 Day 4 - 10IU Woke up this morning and noticed that I am definitely retaining more water, weighed in at 5lbs heavier than I did 2 mornings ago.
    Water Retention LabCorp results also came back

Test Name ------------------ Result - Flag -- Reference Range
    Growth Hormone , Serum ------ 34.3 -- HIGH - 0.0-10.0 ng/mL
    Insulin -Like Growth Factor I -- 561 --- HIGH - 75-216ng/mL

Week 2 Day 5 - 10IU This morning I was not sure, but thought my left hand was tingling some. This afternoon there is no mistaking it, it has definitely arrived.
    Tingling Hands
    Week 2 Day 6 - 10IU Noticeable swelling in my face, water.

Old shoulder injury has started hurting again. Damaged some muscles doing heavy upright rows about 6 years ago. Bothers me a couple times a year, but very minor (my MRI from back then concluded that the damage causes muscle spasms that put pressure on a nerve running down my arm). Hurting worse than it ever has in the past, most likely the water retention in the muscles around the area is putting more pressure on the nerve. Am very interested in finding out if the HGH helps it heal better than it has been or if it remains the same.

Week 2 Day 7 - 10IU Vivid dreams last night, remembered the dreams when I woke up (too bad no blonds in my dream).

Week 3 Day 1 - 10IU Hands are stiff, I can make a fist and grip things with no problem, but definitely tight. Right foot fell partially asleep after a 3 mile run. (11/24/14)
    Week 3 Day 2 - 10IU No change from above
    Week 3 Day 3 - 10IU Hands and wrists are very tight. Feeling my knees, no discomfort or anything, just enough to be actively aware they are there.
    Week 3 Day 4 - 10IU Hands are uncomfortably tight. Making a fist borders on painful.
    Week 3 Day 5 - 5IU Hands, cant maintain the dosage. Day 5 and 6 were actually spent very uncomfortably, wasnt until day 7 that is started to subside.
    Week 3 Day 6 - 5IU
    Week 3 Day 7 - 5IU Day 5 and 6 were actually spent very uncomfortably, wasn't until day 7 that is started to subside.

Week 4 Day 1 - 5IU Hands have gone back to just pins and needles. Actually felt pins and needles in both my hands and my legs a few times during my run. Lasted about 2 seconds and came back every couple minutes.
    Week 4 Day 2 - 5IU Woke up with a half asleep right side. Noticed yesterday throughout the day could feel my heart. Call it heart palpitations for PVC, likely from the T4. Nothing concerning. The bad sides have passed and everything now is minor.
    (12/2/14)
    Week 4 Day 3 - 5IU Arm still numb when I first wake up, have some tingling throughout the day in my hands, mainly the left one. Get the occasional pins and needles sensation during my run after about the 2 mile point.
    Week 4 Day 4 - 5IU No change from yesterday. Seems to have settled with those and with the exception of the pins and needles during my run, which is more of a curiosity, this is where I typically settle from past experience using HGH.

Overall I do not expect much difference going forward. If anything does come up I will be sure to update. The good is that I am already sleeping better and seems earlier than usual, but my energy levels have been up. I have enjoyed running this log and hope you got something out of it.
    Last edited by jjalison; 12-15-2014 at 01:31 PM.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Are you using chinese or pharma grade? I couldnt afford either haha but im just wondering

Chinese, thus the blood work.

Test Name ------------- Result - Flag -- Reference Range
    Growth Hormone , Serum - 34.3 -- HIGH - 0.0-10.0 ng/mL
    Last edited by jjalison; 11-20-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Well good luck man keep us updated

updated

updated

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Interesting log man I'll be following.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jjalison View Post
    chinese, thus the blood work.
    lmao

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I am also interested to follow. Very kewl

Rida5d is offline Member
    Op u gotta be rich
    Good luck

deltapapatango is offline Associate Member
    Cost on lab test?

Wish i was smarter or worked harder at work or something. Loving the results sir.

Not rich, but that is a relative thing I suppose. Cost is about $500 a month if I stay on 10IU and continue to get quality from the Chinese HGH. Will test every new batch that arrives, buying 1000IU per batch.

Lab was $52.49, I used private md labs, you pay them and they send your the requisition for LapCorp. Results are online a few days later. I did a 10IU IM 3 1/2 hours before my blood draw.
    Last edited by jjalison; 11-24-2014 at 09:30 AM.

deltapapatango is offline Associate Member
    $500 month? Cheapest I find is about $400 per 100iu. Good luck with the chinese purchases.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The chinese don't export real growth anymore. Regardless what your source tells you.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    The chinese don't export real growth anymore. Regardless what your source tells you.
    Source? I just visited a MFG facility with all the paperwork and tested product as real deal. I would be curious if it is the Chinese or middlemen scamming. I am not standing up for the Chinese because they are the biggest scammers on the planet outside of Philipino girls.....but I digress.

Marcus spoke on sides to HgH at this level and it freaked me a little so will stay away until testosterone hits a wall I want to get over.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Source? I just visited a MFG facility with all the paperwork and tested product as real deal. I would be curious if it is the Chinese or middlemen scamming. I am not standing up for the Chinese because they are the biggest scammers on the planet outside of Philipino girls.....but I digress.

Marcus spoke on sides to HgH at this level and it freaked me a little so will stay away until testosterone hits a wall I want to get over.
    Your dating the wrong Filipino girls, they are a lot better than most and I know more than a few.

Yes there are legit manufactures in China but it's rare that it makes it out onto the black market. If you are there then you should be able to get it. We have had a few past members who lived and worked there who also were able to visit and know people working at an HGH manufacturer.
    Keep_It_Moving likes this.

I have a relative that lives in China, he gets me legit HGH (no I wont share him so don't pm me). Regardless I always run blood work when I receive a new batch.

Last edited by jjalison; 11-25-2014 at 07:36 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It wont be hgh no matter what your serum test come back at, its a mine field with testing and trust me they have the chemicals to throw any test out of the window. Just starting off at 5 ius reinforces that your not injection real gh but if your happy with the results you carry on but I wouldn't inject it even if it was free.
    KIKINWING likes this.

Rida5d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It wont be hgh no matter what your serum test come back at, its a mine field with testing and trust me they have the chemicals to throw any test out of the window. Just starting off at 5 ius reinforces that your not injection real gh but if your happy with the results you carry on but I wouldn't inject it even if it was free.

Yeah I heard once then are putting some fillers that can give u the same sides when u running legit GH.. WTF !! But faking a blood test ? Jeez .. So scary

Op, did u run any bloods to check cancer/tumors ?
    If yes, what are those tests ..

I did not run any cancer/tumor checks. I have no family history and have an annual blood test for the colon and it is always clean. Does this have a ability to increase the risk of cancer, possibly. Am I going to worry myself about it, no.

Blog Entries
    I did not run any cancer/tumor checks. I have no family history and have an annual blood test for the colon and it is always clean. Does this have a ability to increase the risk of cancer, possibly. Am I going to worry myself about it, no.

Everything you say is hilarious because of your profile picture lmao
    Herbert123 likes this.

HEAVY IN THE GAME is offline New Member
    This is true, they are using peptides and compounds to falsely raise serum levels. Also China does not have the quality control of international or FDA standards.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    I'm on Humatrope from Lilly and I can barely handle the sides from 2IU's ED. Actually running 1IU ED now.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva
    I'm on Humatrope from Lilly and I can barely handle the sides from 2IU's ED. Actually running 1IU ED now.
    How long have you been on dude?

Overall this is my 4 cycle. First one I ran 2IU and eventually upped to 4IU for 6 months. Second one I started at 2IU and bumped to 5IU for 1 year. Third one I started at 5IU from the gitgo, had a few more sides early on, but was good for a year. This is my 4th HGH cycle, last one ended 4 months before starting this one. I stopped because of military training and plan to run continuous.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    you should learn to share…..sharing is caring

I have a relative that lives in China, he gets me legit HGH (no I wont share him so don't pm me). Regardless I always run blood work when I receive a new batch.

This concludes my log, I have enjoyed running it and hope you got something out of it.

KIKINWING is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive never read a post wth more truth then that...... On top of which any test over 350 is just a waste of money. Your body's receptors can only handle so much. You would do better to talk to a doctor instead of your cousin

Thread Information