dvd
    dvd is offline New Member

BPC 157 and TB-500 log for olecranon bursitis

BCP 157 at 5mg per week 3 injection sites shot x2 per week.
    TB-500 at 2mg per week shot SubQ once per week.
    BCP 157 reconstituted with 1ml Bac NaCl. TB-500 reconstituted with .5ml Bac NaCl

Six week cycle of above peptides. Injections will be close to the inflamed bursa in my left elbow as possible. Other sites include the right elbow bursa which is also inflamed but asymptomatic according to the Ortho I saw on the 24th of November and my left knee that also has some pain but was not diagnosed.

Started when I collapsed trying to do close grip pushups and the pain has been far to intense to workout for the last two weeks. Hoping at least to start doing leg work but am unsure if I can do straight leg deadlifts with an injured elbow.

First shot was yesterday. So far only my knee feels better. Had a shot of cortisone on Monday as well directly into the bursa. Hoping to avoid surgery if possible and be able to resume workouts without intense pain.

Next shot will be on Friday with a Tuesday/Friday dosing schedule.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wishing you a speedy recovery! I'll be following, have you used BCP-157 before, is it effective?

dvd
    First time. Trying a higher dosage than usually posted by others but within posted studies on Pubmed. Also I haven't seen any studies explicitly for bursitis. This is just to hopefully make it so I don't need surgery.

dvd
    Second injection today. Still some sharp pain. Not really expecting a miracle with this just hopefully to escape surgery. Not sure how much of the pain is from the Cortisone shot Dropped AAS down to 200mg test and 240mg deca so just TRT doses. Next shot on Tuesday. As far as hgh is concerned I don't see it helping with bursitis which is more of an inflammatory process than an actual injury. Am also taking Curcumin however that did little to help slow the pain before for my elbow.

dvd
    Second vial of each started today. Still sore from the injection but the sharp pain in the elbow is gone. It no longer hurts to move the elbow in a triceps extension with no weight. Can't tell if it's the Cortisone shot or the peptides but something is working.

dvd
    Second set of injections of BPC-157 on Friday.

dvd
    I do find there is some localized soreness the day after. Soreness not felt by say a test e or deca injection. The pain in the elbow has shifted toward the forearm for now. Will try shifting the shot location on the forearm side of the elbow for the third vial.

dvd
    If anything a log helps figure out how far in the cycle you are. Am doubling up on the injections for the left elbow including the second vial using different injection spots. I think overall it's helping. Started the third vial today. (Tuesday). Pain in affected elbow has decreased and the chronic pain in my knee is basically gone. Only pain left is in my right shoulder. Before I start the fourth vial I plan on going beck to the gym and using very light weights just to see the reaction in the elbow. Hate the setbacks injuries cause but it's all part of the game I guess.

dvd
    Due to personal reasons I missed a dose then went on just TB-500 for one week and then BPC-157 another and can say so far that BPC-157 is a poor choice for bursitis and probably tendonitis. Seems like most of the research about BPC-157 is healing tendon and muscle injury not an inflammatory process. TB-500 is ok at inflammation but I have a feeling it's not as good as other tested antiinflammatory agents like EGCG, Allantoin or Resveratrol.

Once I get the Phlojel and the ingredients I plan on making a transdermal containing EGCG, Allantoin and Resveratrol and testing it for bursitis. I really think the peptide response to inflammation just isn't that great so far.

I also think that both compounds use the IGF-1 pathway somehow in how they work. Just a guess on my part.

There are other, better antiinflammatory agents on Pubmed but most are at the $100+g cost so these three were chosen based on COX2 inhibition.
    Last edited by dvd; 12-25-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dvd View Post
    Due to personal reasons I missed a dose then went on just TB-500 for one week and then BPC-157 another and can say so far that BPC-157 is a poor choice for bursitis and probably tendonitis. Seems like most of the research about BPC-157 is healing tendon and muscle injury not an inflammatory process. TB-500 is ok at inflammation but I have a feeling it's not as good as other tested antiinflammatory agents like EGCG, Allantoin or Resveratrol.

Once I get the Phlojel and the ingredients I plan on making a transdermal containing EGCG, Allantoin and Resveratrol and testing it for bursitis. I really think the peptide response to inflammation just isn't that great so far.

I also think that both compounds use the IGF-1 pathway somehow in how they work. Just a guess on my part.

There are other, better antiinflammatory agents on Pubmed but most are at the $100+g cost so these three were chosen based on COX2 inhibition.
    TB-500 worked wonders for my patella tendinitis and stopped reoccurring elbow tendinitis in its tracks.

Not sure about BPC but TB definitely doesn't work through IGF-1 pathways, there's plenty of information out there on it.

Maybe your products quality is in question? Sorry to hear you're not getting the results you were looking for, patience is key when it comes to recovery.

dvd
    I don't think it's the product per se, it's just not working for bursitis. That much is certain.

Looks like you are right on the TB-500 on the IGF pathway but BPC-157 does use it:

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts.
    Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expre... - PubMed - NCBI

TB-500 seems to target the heart and liver the most. Looks like a good PCT addition for that reason alone.

I really think non NSAID cox-2 inhibitors might be a solution for bursitis so I'll give out the transdermal recipe for that and test it out once I get everything.

I can say getting injured just sucks especially when you're older, just can't give up the battle I guess.

Considering the enhancement BPC-157 does give to growth hormone it would be interesting to see if it would induce site specific growth when combined with HGH. Maybe not as effective as ace-083 or maybe combine all three and see what happens.
    Last edited by dvd; 12-27-2014 at 02:08 AM.

dvd
    Having stopped using both I can say neither are good for bursitis in my opinion. My shoulder and knee have no pain so clearly both work for tendon issues with great effect. I will try a transdermal using phlojel with the following active components and post a log of that along with the recipe for making it. Active components being : allantoin, resveratrol, egcg, quercetin and curcumin.

You only ran them for a month, sometimes that's not a long enough run for certain injuries.

dvd
    Possibly, I just want to try natural COX2 inhibitors as a transdermal to see if they are more effective. I believe they might be.

Thread Information