musclestack is offline Productive Member

how often to reconstitute?

Currently, I reconstitute my HGH every Sunday. I reconstitute enough for 8 days each time. Would it be wiser to reconstitute twice a week to maintain the potency, or is once a week enough? From what I've read, reconstituted HGH will not degrade within one week as long as it's refrigerated (which mine is), but I want to get your opinions as well.

MS

carbo is offline Associate Member
    I do every 4 days with sterile water. Bac water should be OK for 8 days in the fridge.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    I do every 4 days with sterile water. Bac water should be OK for 8 days in the fridge.
    Thanks Carbo. Is there any real need for me to reconstitute more frequently then if it's okay for 8 days?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post

Thanks Carbo. Is there any real need for me to reconstitute more frequently then if it's okay for 8 days?
    There are alot of opinions on this and it has come up alot in discussion. I always just mixed up one vial at a time and always kept everything refrigerated. If on cycle and a bulk then it was one days worth (8 to 10 ius) the rest if the time it was two days worth (4 to 5 ius) .

Thread Information