Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites
  • 3 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: When do HGH side effects begin?

tmjw15 is offline New Member

When do HGH side effects begin?

I'm a 20 y/o girl interested in HGH. I've done extensive research, but never joined a forum as the vast majority of members are men.
    I suspect my natural levels are low- I'm 5'2", no woman in my family is shorter than 5'7", & my energy levels have been low since childhood- so much so that I was prescribed stimulants at 13.
    Of course I'd like the fat loss & hair & skin benefits also

I'm 50kg, 16% bf.

I purchased some hgh (aware that I can't ask for sources etc here)... It's yellow top jintropin- no barcode or fiber seal so I obviously doubt it's brand authenticity, but how likely is it that it's still generic hgh?

Where I live (aus), there's nowhere to have blood hgh levels tested at my age (without diagnosed pituitary tumor etc) & no private labs.

I'll be taking 2iu's ed, but willing to take more for a while if this will help establish its authenticity (or lack of). How long does it take to experience SE's & at what dose?

I'd really appreciate your help

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Hi & welcome to the board

16% Bf is pretty damn solid

Before getting "on" you really want BW. How would you know what's what without it? i.e. What levels did you start at

Generic HGH most likely means is some sort of fake - or peptide at best

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds bogus my friend....jins have a fiber seal. They don't forget to put them on the box.....sorry.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    But what about OP's original question?? How long generally before sides begin?

Bluesmoke343 is offline New Member
    I got mine in the first week but very mild tingling in the fingers possible carpal tunnel maybe? I also got tingle in my left ankle that I tore a tendon in two years ago and at the base of my neck from an accident. Hgh slowly repairs damaged muscles and tendons so if you don't have any injuries I don't think you'll feel much other than mild carpal tunnel within 6 months unless you go over 4iu a day.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmjw15 View Post
    I'm a 20 y/o girl interested in HGH. I've done extensive research, but never joined a forum as the vast majority of members are men.
    I suspect my natural levels are low- I'm 5'2", no woman in my family is shorter than 5'7", & my energy levels have been low since childhood- so much so that I was prescribed stimulants at 13.
    Of course I'd like the fat loss & hair & skin benefits also

I'm 50kg, 16% bf.

I purchased some hgh (aware that I can't ask for sources etc here)... It's yellow top jintropin- no barcode or fiber seal so I obviously doubt it's brand authenticity, but how likely is it that it's still generic hgh?

Where I live (aus), there's nowhere to have blood hgh levels tested at my age (without diagnosed pituitary tumor etc) & no private labs.

I'll be taking 2iu's ed, but willing to take more for a while if this will help establish its authenticity (or lack of). How long does it take to experience SE's & at what dose?

I'd really appreciate your help
    Are you interested in this because you think it might help you grow? That is very very unlikely (I don't want to say never, because there are always freakish exceptions to everything, but your chances are very close to never) to happen at your age.

Secondly, I get the idea that you don't understand how genetics works. It doesn't follow that because all the women in your family are tall that you have a disorder of any kind. Things are (very very rarely) controlled by one gene. There could be 20 genes involved in height, and that means that the many many permutations of those genes could mean that more of your parents' children will be tall than short (and you are one of the smaller ones), or that nearly all of your parents' children will be tall, and the chances of being short are remote, but that this is the what you in fact inherited. And this does not even take into account possible environmental differences.

You really need blood work before you do something reckless like inject god-only-knows-what to treat some condition that you have only imagined that you could possibly have.

Did you know that people who have growth hormone deficiency generally have higher body fat than normal, especially around the midsection? With the way you are thinking, and in light of your 16% bodyfat, wouldn't that disprove your growth hormone deficiency argument?

I don't mean to be unnecessarily harsh, but we gets lots of young people on this board who don't take injecting themselves with things very seriously, and to be honest, it often ends in tears. I think you should re-evaluate your thinking and consider doing some diagnostic testing, and if you have any sort of deficiency, you will need to know that you are treating yourself with the proper compounds, and not some dangerous crap that some guy is crimping in his kitchen, so he can make a buck. You are young and your future health is far more valuable than that.
    Last edited by thisAngelBites; 02-13-2015 at 12:53 PM. Reason: forgot to put in a word, so I guess I have Alzheimer's.
    Red Bastard likes this.

JamesSingh is offline Banned
    Hello,

I am 21 years old and also am on my first hgh cycle, started about 4 months ago.

Ill give you my opinion

I Started at 2 ius a day for the 1 month, which is what you,should do

Than I started Injecting 5 ius - 5 days on and 2 off the past 3 months. I got my hgh tested last week.

Ill tell u a bit about my jins, I know ppl are saying they r fake but do not believe them.

I got jintropins also from a source on another forum. They are green topped jins.

The colors doenst matter though and this is why.

The jins i bought were not "real authentic" jins. it was a generic which is what yours most likely is.I dont think jintropin is currently selling and operating at the moment so uts inpossible to get.

However,

That doesnt mean its fake Somatropin.

I took generic somatropon labled as jintropin.

I was thinking it might be fake, however I went and got my blood tested and got it back and hgh serum tested at 71. Whoch is CRAZY HIGH for generic
    I attached a copy For ppl that r gonna think im lying!!

Anyways, weird thing is it never checked out on genscis website, and the fibers and that stuff was all off As well it just looked fake. I emailed the source. And The source emailed me saying its generic jin, not authentic.

My point is Basically hgh is hgh, IDC what anyone says, generic(MadeInChina) or pharma(MadeInUSA) its the same.

I tested at 71 so what you have is most likely real.

Now to see if its real. These are some ways you could test it.

When you put the bacterialstatic water into the hgh, it shouldnt dissolve right away instantly. It should take at least a minutue for all the white powder to disappear.

Another test is seeing what side effects you get. When you first start with hgh, you should always get this side effects, numb in your hands, forearms, And fingers.

HGH insulates the body, so when its real somatropin, you should feel that insulation, which runs through your veins.

The down fall too this testing method is, It can be faked with igf, and sometimes bi products that act as sugar, which makes you feel insulated.

The thing that cannot be faked though is joint pain, and that usually is when you start injecting 5-6 ius a day, I noticed Alot of joint pain after 2 months, I cannot gurantee how long itll take for that joint pain, but when your body starts growing, it will initially hurt the joints

PM for test results of hgh it doesnt let me post urls bcuz I am new to this forum. I am a user of ASF, and have posted there many times. Same user name.

Since you said you were on another forum, I did google around a bit and found quite a lot of posts from you, and GH serum tests.

I don't think your test result shows what you think it does. Firstly, it says you were not fasting, and insulin increases natural GH. Also, you are extremely young, so you could have randomly caught some pulse of natural GH.

Thirdly, GH is a very large polypeptide, with over 190 amino acids, in a very particular 3 dimensional shape. In order for this polypeptide to bind to the receptors in the body, the shape has to be perfect, like a key fitting into a lock, every little "notch" must be present and be of exactly the right size. Furthermore, the polypeptide is very delicate and the shape is easily damaged - so much so that pharmaceutical grade GH is tested many times during the complicated production to ensure that the correct shape is maintained in order to retain biological efficacy of the end product. This difficulty in manufacturing is one of the reasons GH is so expensive.

The available laboratory tests for GH can test for the presence of GH (which they can do in several different ways), but not test the conformation (shape). So even if part of what is in your vial is real growth hormone , that test result gives you zero assurance that it is biologically active.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSingh View Post
    Hello,

I am 21 years old and also am on my first hgh cycle, started about 4 months ago.

Ill give you my opinion

I Started at 2 ius a day for the 1 month, which is what you,should do

Than I started Injecting 5 ius - 5 days on and 2 off the past 3 months. I got my hgh tested last week.

Ill tell u a bit about my jins, I know ppl are saying they r fake but do not believe them.

I got jintropins also from a source on another forum. They are green topped jins.

The colors doenst matter though and this is why.

The jins i bought were not "real authentic" jins. it was a generic which is what yours most likely is.I dont think jintropin is currently selling and operating at the moment so uts inpossible to get.

However,

That doesnt mean its fake Somatropin.

I took generic somatropon labled as jintropin.

I was thinking it might be fake, however I went and got my blood tested and got it back and hgh serum tested at 71. Whoch is CRAZY HIGH for generic
    I attached a copy For ppl that r gonna think im lying!!

Anyways, weird thing is it never checked out on genscis website, and the fibers and that stuff was all off As well it just looked fake. I emailed the source. And The source emailed me saying its generic jin, not authentic.

My point is Basically hgh is hgh, IDC what anyone says, generic(MadeInChina) or pharma(MadeInUSA) its the same.

I tested at 71 so what you have is most likely real.

Now to see if its real. These are some ways you could test it.

When you put the bacterialstatic water into the hgh, it shouldnt dissolve right away instantly. It should take at least a minutue for all the white powder to disappear.

Another test is seeing what side effects you get. When you first start with hgh, you should always get this side effects, numb in your hands, forearms, And fingers.

HGH insulates the body, so when its real somatropin, you should feel that insulation, which runs through your veins.

The down fall too this testing method is, It can be faked with igf, and sometimes bi products that act as sugar, which makes you feel insulated.

The thing that cannot be faked though is joint pain, and that usually is when you start injecting 5-6 ius a day, I noticed Alot of joint pain after 2 months, I cannot gurantee how long itll take for that joint pain, but when your body starts growing, it will initially hurt the joints

PM for test results of hgh it doesnt let me post urls bcuz I am new to this forum. I am a user of ASF, and have posted there many times. Same user name.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSingh View Post
    Hello,

Also, interestingly, when I found your post on the other forum, I found this, posted on the 11th of February where you say you have been taking your GH for a little over three weeks. But you told us you have been taking it for four months. Maybe you want to clarify - because this sort of thing doesn't really help your credibility.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails When do HGH side effects begin?-screenshotjamessingh.jpg  
    Red Bastard, BG and almostgone like this.

justo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites
    Also, interestingly, when I found your post on the other forum, I found this, posted on the 11th of February where you say you have been taking your GH for a little over three weeks. But you told us you have been taking it for four months. Maybe you want to clarify - because this sort of thing doesn't really help your credibility.
    dammmm lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post

awesome !!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Bingo
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Donnell is offline New Member
    Lol kudo Sherlock

Thread Information