Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Any Peptide, or sARMS questions, ask Russianstar here

Russianstar is offline Banned

Any Peptide, or sARMS questions, ask Russianstar here

Hi guys, if you have any questions on peptides you want to ask directly please feel free to ask me here.

Hope you have had a great start to 2015.

Kindest regards Russianstar.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've seen some of your posts on some other forums. Great to have you here welcome.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    I've seen some of your posts on some other forums. Great to have you here welcome.
    Thank you so much bro.

Great to be here, ive heard good things about this forum.
    Khazima likes this.

I've got a couple questions, so i'm 20 and have been running GHRP-2 (100mcg)/Mod grf 1-29(100mcg) and Ipamorelin (50mcg) 3x daily as well as TB-500 2.5-5mg weekly for about 3 months now and while i've noticed some positive benefits i've also noticed significantly more acne on my back and shoulders (my face fluctuates regularly) as well as what i think i'm pretty sure is gyno under my right nipple.

Would i attribute this to the peptides or just hormonal fluctuations at this age/stage of development? Also, tips on the gyno? Probably just going to go see the doc but i was also thinking of going the ralox route recommended in some threads here.

Turp is offline New Member
    I do have a few questions regarding peptides. I am an athlete, I've never done a cycle/peptides before but I am considering skipping AAS for peptides. I was thinking about going with GHRP-2 and CJC1295 w/o dac. My goals are not size related, I am simply looking to recover better from my training and possibly improve my strength, however my primary goal is to increase my recovery so I can increase intensity/volume of my sport training.

Is this combo a good choice for this goal? I also read that peptides need to be ran for months on end in order to see any benefits, however given my goals is this still true? Do I need to take these peptides for months before seeing benefits in my recovery??

Final question, I know TB-500 is generally used for healing, but have you ever heard of using TB-500 for general recovery from hard training aka my goals stated above??

Thanks!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey Russisnstar,
    So I've been lookin into Ipamorelin/or Sermorelin and mod GRF 1-29 and TB-500... I've read that you have to inject both GHRPs above + mod GRF 1-29 3x a day at 100mcgs on an empty stomach a hlf hr b4 meals... Correct?? And the TB-500 is inj. twice a wk?? At doses between 2.5-5mg twice a wk correct?

I'm lookin into these peptides as I'm in the search of a script(RX) for GH! I need a total reverse joint replacement and lost 85% of my connective tissue... What dose would you suggest of the TB-500? Up toward the 5mg twice a wk?? Thanks!

I'm 31 5'10" currently just started my prop/NPP cycle 11 days ago! Feels great! But never had any experience with peps besides T3...

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

~Nach
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-21-2015 at 11:52 PM.

I've got a couple questions, so i'm 20 and have been running GHRP-2 (100mcg)/Mod grf 1-29(100mcg) and Ipamorelin (50mcg) 3x daily as well as TB-500 2.5-5mg weekly for about 3 months now and while i've noticed some positive benefits i've also noticed significantly more acne on my back and shoulders (my face fluctuates regularly) as well as what i think i'm pretty sure is gyno under my right nipple.

Would i attribute this to the peptides or just hormonal fluctuations at this age/stage of development? Also, tips on the gyno? Probably just going to go see the doc but i was also thinking of going the ralox route recommended in some threads here.
    Firstly... why are you running ghrp-2 and ipam, together... the effect they have that is unique to their own sequence will be negated if you are.

The gyno could well be increased prolactin which is why im not a fan of the older polypeptides like ghrp-2 or the older ghrh's
    Best thing to do is use a small amount of provirion 25mg ed
    The increased acne and gyno could also be elevated oestrogen ,hence prov being a better option

Quote Originally Posted by Turp View Post
    I do have a few questions regarding peptides. I am an athlete, I've never done a cycle/peptides before but I am considering skipping AAS for peptides. I was thinking about going with GHRP-2 and CJC1295 w/o dac. My goals are not size related, I am simply looking to recover better from my training and possibly improve my strength, however my primary goal is to increase my recovery so I can increase intensity/volume of my sport training.

Is this combo a good choice for this goal? I also read that peptides need to be ran for months on end in order to see any benefits, however given my goals is this still true? Do I need to take these peptides for months before seeing benefits in my recovery??

Final question, I know TB-500 is generally used for healing, but have you ever heard of using TB-500 for general recovery from hard training aka my goals stated above??

Thanks!
    Might be better to pm me, I can advise I design cycles online for clients.

For your goal these are 2 of the worst options.

Peptides kick in very quickly if dosing and timing is correct.

TB500 is not the best choice for muscle recovery, its effects are better put to use where the body is suffering an actual injury that causes stress on the thymus gland.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey Russisnstar,
    So I've been lookin into Ipamorelin/or Sermorelin and mod GRF 1-29 and TB-500... I've read that you have to inject both GHRPs above + mod GRF 1-29 3x a day at 100mcgs on an empty stomach a hlf hr b4 meals... Correct?? And the TB-500 is inj. twice a wk?? At doses between 2.5-5mg twice a wk correct?

I'm lookin into these peptides as I'm in the search of a script(RX) for GH! I need a total reverse joint replacement and lost 85% of my connective tissue... What dose would you suggest of the TB-500? Up toward the 5mg twice a wk?? Thanks!

I'm 31 5'10" currently just started my prop/NPP cycle 11 days ago! Feels great! But never had any experience with peps besides T3...

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!

~Nach
    Running something like mk677 oral ghrh 25mg ed will improve igf levels no end and help damaged connective tissue.

cjc with dac 3-5mg a week for 12 weeks

Ghrp-6 150mcg am, 150mcg around midday and 1000mcg ipamorelin before bed, his is called boom dosing and gives alarge second pulse of gh about 7 hours after injecting.

This is equivalent to about 4iu gh ed for the same period based on igf levels.

TB500 150mcg 4 x ed in the injured area...

Kindest regards

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    I recently injured my lower back doing squats and pulled something in my right leg. What peptide would u recommend to help with speedier recovery?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Russianstar View Post
    Running something like mk677 oral ghrh 25mg ed will improve igf levels no end and help damaged connective tissue.

cjc with dac 3-5mg a week for 12 weeks

Ghrp-6 150mcg am, 150mcg around midday and 1000mcg ipamorelin before bed, his is called boom dosing and gives alarge second pulse of gh about 7 hours after injecting.

This is equivalent to about 4iu gh ed for the same period based on igf levels.

TB500 150mcg 4 x ed in the injured area...

Kindest regards
    Russianstar,

I very much appreciate the info you have provided me with! Thank you!

Also I have rough medical history and would like to share this w/you as it would help in what the best possible options are... As you stated above I do realize this will have a profound effect on my IGF-1 #'s(148) currently so I would like to follow your protocol!

Would it be ok as to PM you with my med history so you can make the best request possible(if you didn't mind - and would understand if not)...

Again thanks for everything!

Firstly... why are you running ghrp-2 and ipam, together... the effect they have that is unique to their own sequence will be negated if you are.

The gyno could well be increased prolactin which is why im not a fan of the older polypeptides like ghrp-2 or the older ghrh's
    The increased acne and gyno could also be elevated oestrogen ,hence prov being a better option
    Thanks for the reply, what would you recomend with the peptide stack?

Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish View Post
    I recently injured my lower back doing squats and pulled something in my right leg. What peptide would u recommend to help with speedier recovery?
    ghrp-6 20MCG 5 X ED near the injured area

bpc 157 100mcg 4 x ed near the injured area..

MK677 20mg ed will speed healing and nitrogen retention no end

Russianstar,

I very much appreciate the info you have provided me with! Thank you!

Also I have rough medical history and would like to share this w/you as it would help in what the best possible options are... As you stated above I do realize this will have a profound effect on my IGF-1 #'s(148) currently so I would like to follow your protocol!

Would it be ok as to PM you with my med history so you can make the best request possible(if you didn't mind - and would understand if not)...

Again thanks for everything!

Of course sir, please feel free to p.m

Thanks for the reply, what would you recomend with the peptide stack?

Mk677 is a ghrh so it can be ran 25mg every morning with breakfast.

Ipamorelin 150mcg am , 150mcg pm, 1000mcg before bed

These would be very synergistic if combined together sir.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Of course sir, please feel free to p.m
    I don't believe you have a sufficient number of posts to send/receive PMs.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I don't believe you have a sufficient number of posts to send/receive PMs.
    ^^^ good point AG! Lol just looked(50 I believe is the #)....

And for RS,

Thx as I will PM you when your posts are up... And appreciate the offer!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-24-2015 at 02:34 PM.

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russianstar
    ghrp-6 20MCG 5 X ED near the injured area bpc 157 100mcg 4 x ed near the injured area.. MK677 20mg ed will speed healing and nitrogen retention no end
    Thank you for the advice I can't afford all but want to try atleast one. Which would you recommend? I've also heard Tb 500 is great for healing is this correct?

Wintermaul is offline Junior Member
    Hi, i have some questions for you.
    Ive used GHRP-6 before, used it for 4months but didnt notice much. I started with 100mcg 2x day and got up to 3xday. All it did was make me VERY hungry. Ive also heard that youre not suppose to eat for 30min after and 2-3hours before. I could barely stand to wait 30min, how do you manage this when taking it before bed? You take it 45min pre-bed, eat after 30min then go to sleep? Or do you go to bed insanely hungry?
    Many talk about that you shouldnt run GHRP without cjc, is there any point using just GHRP-6? And another thing, all i see is people using cjc without dac, isnt the dac beneficial at all? All i see is benefits, less pinning, stays in the system longer etc.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Post didn't answer anything...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-25-2015 at 11:23 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermaul View Post
    Hi, i have some questions for you.
    Ive used GHRP-6 before, used it for 4months but didnt notice much. I started with 100mcg 2x day and got up to 3xday. All it did was make me VERY hungry. Ive also heard that youre not suppose to eat for 30min after and 2-3hours before. I could barely stand to wait 30min, how do you manage this when taking it before bed? You take it 45min pre-bed, eat after 30min then go to sleep? Or do you go to bed insanely hungry?
    Many talk about that you shouldnt run GHRP without cjc, is there any point using just GHRP-6? And another thing, all i see is people using cjc without dac, isnt the dac beneficial at all? All i see is benefits, less pinning, stays in the system longer etc.
    The thing is this. A pulse pattern more naturally mimics the natural GH release in males. DAC offers a steady , sustained release of GH, which happens to be the manner in which GH tends to be released in females. Thats why the "no dac" GHRH's tend to be more popular in our circles. Also 30mins pre and post administration is fine as far as eating.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    The thing is this. A pulse pattern more naturally mimics the natural GH release in males. DAC offers a steady , sustained release of GH, which happens to be the manner in which GH tends to be released in females. Thats why the "no dac" GHRH's tend to be more popular in our circles. Also 30mins pre and post administration is fine as far as eating.
    if running cjc with Dac, since it's a steadier longer pulse would this benefit a male(me) w/shoulder issues(lost 85% of my connective tissue in R. Shoulder? The way you explained the pulse pattern(and for women its released more steadily throughout?...

Thank you for any and all feedback!

Thanks for answering. Wouldnt IGF-levels whether its from pulsating or building slowly(with DAC) rise anyway? You're telling me that it is more beneficial to men to get the highest possible pulse instead of a more constant buildup?
    "Also 30mins pre and post administration is fine as far as eating." Thats a really relief, so its okay to eat a normal meal in the evening, wait 30min, pin GHRP and then go to bed? Fantastic!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just double checking the pre and post inj times and eating... From what I gathered from this post above is that it is ok to eat prior to administration wait 30 minute then pin then it's ok to eat agai 30 min later as well(if needed)??

WhT about in the am as you wake pin wait 30 min then eat? That sounds better too! Lol just makin sure of this as I am leaning towards GHRP 6, cjc with Dac(? Because of shoulder), mod GRF 1-29, and TB 500 would be ideal for healing properties number one and obviously its effects!

~Nach

Blog Entries
    Thanks for answering. Wouldnt IGF-levels whether its from pulsating or building slowly(with DAC) rise anyway? You're telling me that it is more beneficial to men to get the highest possible pulse instead of a more constant buildup?
    "Also 30mins pre and post administration is fine as far as eating." Thats a really relief, so its okay to eat a normal meal in the evening, wait 30min, pin GHRP and then go to bed? Fantastic!
    The thinking is hat its is best to mimic the male pattern of GH release as opposed to the female, thus why most tend to prefer no DAC.
    30 mins pre and post- no food.

Blog Entries
    Just double checking the pre and post inj times and eating... From what I gathered from this post above is that it is ok to eat prior to administration wait 30 minute then pin then it's ok to eat agai 30 min later as well(if needed)??

WhT about in the am as you wake pin wait 30 min then eat? That sounds better too! Lol just makin sure of this as I am leaning towards GHRP 6, cjc with Dac(? Because of shoulder), mod GRF 1-29, and TB 500 would be ideal for healing properties number one and obviously its effects!

~Nach
    That is correct as far as eating. I think thats a good combo. Honestly I think the TB500 is the workhorse and the GH stack will just help add a small edge to the healing.
    Red Bastard likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That is correct as far as eating. I think thats a good combo. Honestly I think the TB500 is the workhorse and the GH stack will just help add a small edge to the healing.
    Ok... Thx Jimmy much appreciated as always...
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Turp is offline New Member
    Might be better to pm me, I can advise I design cycles online for clients.

For your goal these are 2 of the worst options.

Peptides kick in very quickly if dosing and timing is correct.

TB500 is not the best choice for muscle recovery, its effects are better put to use where the body is suffering an actual injury that causes stress on the thymus gland.

Thanks for the reply, and sorry for the late response, but unfortunately I cannot PM yet because I am a new member on the forums. Would your recommendations be peptides or AAS?

My original though was to stick to peptides because of 1) less sides 2) lower detection time and 3) I'm okay with SLOWER gains than AAS. However if you had any other recommendations i'm all ears.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Damn, I was enjoying this. R.S. Made it 11 posts before getting banned?
    Khazima likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    WTF??!!

Why was he banned?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What happened?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Dont know why he got banned but plz Khazima dont listen to this advice.

Gyno its hard to diagnose and hormonal changes can bring nipple sensitivity which will pass after body gets used to it. This sensitivity is not gyno.
    If you are sure(?) of gyno plz visit a medic for correct evaluation.

Acne is pretty normal in your age bro, not saying peptides did nothing to it, in fact I dont know, nobody can tell. Theoretically the GH increase would be benefitial for the skin, but only blood work can tell for sure what happened. If you have pre-peptide bw, you could compare it to now and try to understand whats happening.
    IMO this breakout might just be you training hard which can spike your hormones causing the acne, or just something simple like too much pizza in one week.

Not trying to minimize your problems bro, but advising proviron for self-diagnosed gyno is really bad advice. For start proviron is DHT, most acne is caused by DHT, so you can start to think where I am going here. Proviron is not the correct med for gyno as many know here.

On another note, dont run mod grf 1-29 with GHRP2 and IPA, together in same pin. What you can run is mod grf 1-29 with GHRP2 twice a day, i.e. morning and after workout, and mod grf 1-29 with IPA before bed. Like this you will not have the "hunger problem" associated with GHRP2 while trying to sleep.

If you are woried with prolactin stop GHRP2 and only use ipamorelin.

IMO peptide stacks for natural GH increase have a lot more effects in older fellas, as we age GH production lowers and so it can be used to boost it. But if you see results in it go for it.
    NACH3 and Red Bastard like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dont know why he got banned but plz Khazima dont listen to this advice.

Gyno its hard to diagnose and hormonal changes can bring nipple sensitivity which will pass after body gets used to it. This sensitivity is not gyno.
    If you are sure(?) of gyno plz visit a medic for correct evaluation.

Acne is pretty normal in your age bro, not saying peptides did nothing to it, in fact I dont know, nobody can tell. Theoretically the GH increase would be benefitial for the skin, but only blood work can tell for sure what happened. If you have pre-peptide bw, you could compare it to now and try to understand whats happening.
    IMO this breakout might just be you training hard which can spike your hormones causing the acne, or just something simple like too much pizza in one week.

Not trying to minimize your problems bro, but advising proviron for self-diagnosed gyno is really bad advice. For start proviron is DHT, most acne is caused by DHT, so you can start to think where I am going here. Proviron is not the correct med for gyno as many know here.

On another note, dont run mod grf 1-29 with GHRP2 and IPA, together in same pin. What you can run is mod grf 1-29 with GHRP2 twice a day, i.e. morning and after workout, and mod grf 1-29 with IPA before bed. Like this you will not have the "hunger problem" associated with GHRP2 while trying to sleep.

If you are woried with prolactin stop GHRP2 and only use ipamorelin.

IMO peptide stacks for natural GH increase have a lot more effects in older fellas, as we age GH production lowers and so it can be used to boost it. But if you see results in it go for it.
    Thanks for the advice mate, i had already disregarded the proviron after a small amount of research and ordered some caber. I actually have a large hard mass under my right nipple and it's also noticeably puffier and sensitive/sore. I went to the doctor and was just asked if i'm on steroids and told to get it checked out when i get an ultra-sound on my shoulder as well so she can decide what to do with it. I'm hoping the caber will do the trick, already stopped the GHRP-2 and only running Ipam for now.

As for the acne i already had acne fluctuations but nothing like recently on my back, i don't mind it was just curious if it was due to a raise in igf-1 or possibly due to prolactin as well.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks for the advice mate, i had already disregarded the proviron after a small amount of research and ordered some caber. I actually have a large hard mass under my right nipple and it's also noticeably puffier and sensitive/sore. I went to the doctor and was just asked if i'm on steroids and told to get it checked out when i get an ultra-sound on my shoulder as well so she can decide what to do with it. I'm hoping the caber will do the trick, already stopped the GHRP-2 and only running Ipam for now.

As for the acne i already had acne fluctuations but nothing like recently on my back, i don't mind it was just curious if it was due to a raise in igf-1 or possibly due to prolactin as well.
    Acne is a dificult subject. Here's a comprehensive article: Acne Comes of Age: Treatment Approaches for the Adult Population
    Khazima likes this.

Any peptide you guys can recommend to tighten up some? Im loosing bf so i would like some alternative to GH to get skin to tighten up faster than usual. GHRP isnt best bet because of hunger-issues on diet perhaps?

Any peptide you guys can recommend to tighten up some? Im loosing bf so i would like some alternative to GH to get skin to tighten up faster than usual. GHRP isnt best bet because of hunger-issues on diet perhaps?
    That's only really prevalent with GHRP-6. GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin are better alternatives for dieting.
    Wintermaul likes this.

That's only really prevalent with GHRP-6. GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin are better alternatives for dieting.
    ^^^thats it, stack ipamorelin with mod grf 1-29 and you dont have any hunger related issues

Mod grf129 causing red itchy lumps post injection? Other products from the same source no issue? Wtf?

jv2
    jv2 is offline New Member
    I have a question. Some one recommended ghrp-6 and cjc to help he with heeling my tennis elbow. Will this do the trick?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jv2 View Post
    I have a question. Some one recommended ghrp-6 and cjc to help he with heeling my tennis elbow. Will this do the trick?
    I think a GH stack like this might help slightly but Id be taking a hard look at tb500 first and then if you want run the gh stack like you mentioned on top of that.
    956Vette likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information