tdoe11 is offline Senior Member

HGH - Dose VS Sides

How many IUs are you guys taking? I am on 4.5 IUs daily, 5 on 2 off, Pharma GH. Been on roughly 4 months give or take. My left hands fingers are numb 24/7 and all night, every night, I wake up with both hands totally numb. It is wrecking my sleep, and I use my hands for work, so it's hard! I want to up my dose to the 6-7 IU range, but damn. I don't think I can take it. Haha. How are you guys doing and how are your sides?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    One of the best ways to help reduced the CTS is to slowly build up the iu's over like a 7 week period. If your getting to a level were the issues are reoccurring then you need to reduce the iu roughly by 25% for a couple of weeks or until the side disappear then slowly increase again.

Yah that might be what I need to do, I ramped up over a few months, but maybe even take it slower. Still can't imagine how people get up to such high IUs sometimes. The serostim package pamphlet says for HIV patients to use one bottle a night before bed. That is 16 ius a day! I can't even imagine!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I seen that on the sero inserts. They give you sterile water instead of BA so they tell you to use it once and discard any remaining. It's for aids though not children. But it does sat 16ius eod for a 125lb man with aids
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT
    I seen that on the sero inserts. They give you sterile water instead of BA so they tell you to use it once and discard any remaining. It's for aids though not children. But it does sat 16ius eod for a 125lb man with aids
    I believe it is 16ius daily. Either way it's gnarly. I'll look in my next kit I get.

PT
    I have a bunch at home so I will look later tonight but your probably correct. I read the entire thing once but I faintly remember it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

PT
    Yep. 121lb person with aids, 16ius daily at bedtime. Wow, that would destroy me

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    @tdoe: do you split your 4.5IU dose or inject it all at once? Maybe splitting would do the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Yah that might be what I need to do, I ramped up over a few months, but maybe even take it slower. Still can't imagine how people get up to such high IUs sometimes. The serostim package pamphlet says for HIV patients to use one bottle a night before bed. That is 16 ius a day! I can't even imagine!
    Yep 16iu daily for 121 lb body weight that's why gh is associated with the ridiculous sides (type 2 diabetes etc.) that it's known for but that aren't probable for the way most of us use it.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

I agree with you guys. That is probably why such sides are associated. Insane right?

I was following the instructions. Just taking one shot before bedtime, 4.5 ius. I decided a couple weeks ago to split it. 1/2 upon waking, 1/2 late afternoon or sometimes before bed. Either protocol the sides have been the same. My left middle and ring fingers are sooooo numb! Nighttime it is the worst, sleeping had been really crappy as well. Haha

Thread Information