Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MIKE_XXL
  • 1 Post By MIKE_XXL

Thread: How much hgh should i take? Im new to this

Preloaders is offline New Member

How much hgh should i take? Im new to this

Hi guys, I'm looking to use HGH to help me reduce my body fat and I was just wondering how many IU I should have daily to give me the best results?

Thanks

<WebScriptObjectPrivate: 0x750440>

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am sorry if i sound ignorant but that would have taken 2min to do a search on this question and get your answer...2 posts and looking to be spoon fed the answer...i learned about everything i know on this forum and i have not asked a single question in open forums in last 13 years...i read, research and read some more...

thats why you have nearly 100 views and not a single answer, and that is the only reason...
    Razvan likes this.

I thought that's what forums are for? To ask questions and get answered. Guess im in the wrong place for help mate

0x7acdb0-0

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Thats not the point Bro...you could have easily find that answer, and show some initiative to the process of learning...

If you typed in:

"hey trying to loose some BF while taking hGH, i looked around and see 3-4ius is recommended dose, does anyone have any input on that dose level???"

Guarantee you would have had better response from all...especially when you have 1 or 2 posts, we appreciate you joining but some of the questions are sooo easy to find answers to and really are unnecessary in my opinion...

anyway the answer is 3-4 but there are other things that need to be considered such as T4 use, diet and proper exercise program...
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks mate. Like I say I'm new to this and new to the forums. I know for next time ha cheers
    Last edited by Preloaders; 04-10-2015 at 05:27 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You also need to hope your HGH is real. But without your diet and cardio in place it's pointless anyway and a really expensive way to lose weight.

Please remove the link from your post.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Have removed it, thanks lads

In my experience I haven't found Chinese HGH to be "totally crap". I've been on HGH, both pharma and Chinese, for 7 years. I can tell you that Chinese HGH is definitely not as potent as pharma. Empirical testing has me thinking that 5iu of Chinese is relatively close to 2iu pharma. That's the stuff I'm taking. This relationship can be all over the map depending on your source. I take 5iu/ed for maintenance. At this dosage I have great muscular endurance (225# bench 36reps) and my belly fat is always in check. I concentrate better and I feel like a king. My stats: 55yo, 5'11", 12% bf, 203lbs. If you're in your 30's you have to take more to "feel" it. At my age, I can tell that my body's not producing much HGH. 2iu/ed of pharma was perfect for me to keep my gains and ward off the belly fat.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    In my experience I haven't found Chinese HGH to be "totally crap". I've been on HGH, both pharma and Chinese, for 7 years. I can tell you that Chinese HGH is definitely not as potent as pharma. Empirical testing has me thinking that 5iu of Chinese is relatively close to 2iu pharma. That's the stuff I'm taking. This relationship can be all over the map depending on your source. I take 5iu/ed for maintenance. At this dosage I have great muscular endurance (225# bench 36reps) and my belly fat is always in check. I concentrate better and I feel like a king. My stats: 55yo, 5'11", 12% bf, 203lbs. If you're in your 30's you have to take more to "feel" it. At my age, I can tell that my body's not producing much HGH. 2iu/ed of pharma was perfect for me to keep my gains and ward off the belly fat.
    I'm currently using europharma at 3iu a day, I'm 32 5 11" and weigh around 18 stone. It have been using it for the last 2 weeks should I be seeing results ?? Sorry if I sound thick im very new to this lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Somatropin generic Chinese HGH meaning no one knows what is in the vial except we know it's not HGH.

Thread Information