Donnell is offline New Member

Typical cost of a HGH cycle

U alright everyone!

I'm interested in starting a course of HGH.

I'm 5,11 about 13.6 stone, I put on lean muscle very well but genes have left me with skinny wrists, forearms ankles and calves.

Users taking HGH report increase in bone density as well as muscle increase, which is what I'm looking to get from HGH.

So my questions are:

Can I expect these kind of results using HGH?

How long would the cycle need to be?

And what would be the typical cost of a cycle?

Thanks guys

I understand a cycle can cost £1000s for pharma grade a more accurate figure would be very helpful when assessing sources.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Depends where you live as in my experience prices vary wildly but it aint cheap and assuming your getting the real deal a good six month is where you see results

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    6 month = 6,000US dollars...thats RX and good to go for sure...

Thanks guys, any one from the UK have any quotes to compare with?

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    Depends on how much you inject daily, I have never taken HGH although have considered and maybe something ill try in the future. The cost is high so consideration needs to be given based on you running it for at least 6 months, I have friend who is on month 9 and he his very happy with the results. Anyway for cost in the UK, will vary but to give you an idea on what I have seen:

Pfizer Genotropin 12mg 36iu £175.00 (this is a pre filled pen) videos on youtube how to use.

********** 100iu £139.00

********** 200iu £175.00

I hope I am not breaking no rules here as these are not AAS or illegal (in the UK) by showing these prices and want to make it crystal clear I am not a seller, I buy for my own needs only.

Quote Originally Posted by Duo
    Depends on how much you inject daily, I have never taken HGH although have considered and maybe something ill try in the future. The cost is high so consideration needs to be given based on you running it for at least 6 months, I have friend who is on month 9 and he his very happy with the results. Anyway for cost in the UK, will vary but to give you an idea on what I have seen: Pfizer Genotropin 12mg 36iu £175.00 (this is a pre filled pen) videos on youtube how to use. ********** 100iu £139.00 ********** 200iu £175.00 I hope I am not breaking no rules here as these are not AAS or illegal (in the UK) by showing these prices and want to make it crystal clear I am not a seller, I buy for my own needs only.
    Yeah I'm interested in running a course but I'm wary of staying on anything for months and months, but from what I hear HGH have a lot less sides than AAS over longer periods. Will do more digging, thanks

Thread Information