Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: HGH cycle advice.

Roughneckk is offline New Member

HGH cycle advice.

I'm interested in running a HGH cycle, but I'm confused. Throughout my research I have come across MUCH contradictory information, some say IGF is needed, others say not, some say T3 is needed, others say not, some day insulin is needed, others say not, & so on & so on. I would like some advice from an experienced user please, I have successfully cycled AAS for many years without any repercussions or health problems, I don't want to screw this up now.

Stats:

30 years old
    6'-2" tall
    220 lbs +/-
    14 - 16% bf

Thank you for your help guys.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need insulin to run hgh
    it will depend on dose if you need t4/t3
    the igf what is available isn't worth taking and you don't need it to run hgh

Your biggest concern is getting real gh, no matter what your source says or how good he tells you he is hgh is extremely hard to get hold of and its very expensive. Don't even be sucked in thinking generics will do the trick because you will not be taking real hgh. The only hgh whats worth taking is pharm grade so you'll need a prescription or an extremely good source what can supply pharm grade then it will probably cost you that much you wont be able to run it.
    Roughneckk likes this.

Wow, is the real stuff really that hard to find? That's pretty discouraging. Aside from bloodwork, how can I tell if it's real or not?

Thanks for your help Marcus.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneckk View Post
    Wow, is the real stuff really that hard to find? That's pretty discouraging. Aside from bloodwork, how can I tell if it's real or not?

Thanks for your help Marcus.
    Even blood work is not 100% or even 50% accurate. HGH is a tricky thing to determine if its real. There are many peptides that can mimic some of the side effects and even elevate the reading of blood test but not actually give you the benefits HGH would.

Finding real HGH is almost as hard as finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Many think they have only to find out later it's full of fools gold. Some never make the distinction though.

Best of luck but you might find it a lot more beneficial to focus on other things.

Thank you for your help lovbyts. I guess I'll just talk to my doctor about it just so I know I'm getting the real deal. Any advice on how to ask your straight laced, by the books doctor if he'd be willing to turn crooked for you, lol?

Dont ask one to go crooked. You can find legit doctors but they are far and few in between, except in Florida.

If you cant find one consider the HGH booster. Not the same as HGH but they work and it's cheaper. If youve got the time and $$$ I would look into finding a doctor in Florida but of course check locally. Some clinics to prescribe it.
    Roughneckk likes this.

Florida huh... I'll have to look into that. Thanks for your insight man, & you too Marcus. You guys very likely just saved me a lot of money.

Florida huh... I'll have to look into that. Thanks for your insight man, & you too Marcus. You guys very likely just saved me a lot of money.
    Been there done that and not to proud to admit it and try to help others from doing the same.
    Roughneckk likes this.

Am I allowed to name a pharmaceutical company here that I'm considering? Just wondering if you guys may have heard of them or may have an opinion or warning of them.

Am I allowed to name a pharmaceutical company here that I'm considering? Just wondering if you guys may have heard of them or may have an opinion or warning of them.
    No because it's still considered a source be it a real pharmacy or not. Most you will find who sell anything without a prescription are really just nicely dont web pages and bottles with nice labels.
    Roughneckk likes this.

What about the pens? I have a found a few suppliers offering the Pfizer Genotropin pens.

What about the pens? I have a found a few suppliers offering the Pfizer Genotropin pens.
    They were good for a while, about 1 1/2 years ago but have been found to be also fake now. It's not that hard to buy blanks from a manufacturer and put whatever in them knowing you will get 50x profit in return for 10,000s of pens sold.

The manufactures of the pens are not the same as who make the HGH so it's not considered controlled and they just fake a label. Yeah sucks.

Lol, dammit man!

Lol, dammit man!
    Trust me I feel you pain/frustration. Before the 2008 Olympics in China it was not that hard to find, maybe 50/50 chance but possible. Now it's about 1/10000 or less although most everyone and their cousin will say they know of a source. lol

No one likes to admit getting burned and will even convince themselves they didnt after spending the cash. It's just human nature. Misery loves company.

Thread Information