tice1212 is offline Productive Member

MK-677 + CJC-1295 DAC log

Hey boys so after reading a bunch of studies on the compound mk-677 and also have been talking to a couple of guys that I respect in the industry and on this forum.
    Compound dosages and time frame:

*25mg of mk-677 at night before bed ED (some people like it at night some people like it better at night. I have heard that it makes u lethargic and hungry) I will also be doing a 5day on 2day off per jimmyink. He made a great comment on that protocol so I will follow that rule.

*2mg of cjc-1295 DAC E3D (some people say its not good for men but with the long half life and the GH bleed I will be only doing a month of this but it should be a great fit with the mk do to it's long half life as well)

* 5,000mg of GABA before bed ED (there are great studies with GABA. At rest, GABA ingestion elevated both irGH and ifGH)

How will know this works:
    No I will not be getting blood work (no insurance to be able to get be and I don't live in a state where I can just pay for it)

I will be tracking my lifts. Weights with reps. I started a custom workout program 4 weeks ago I have another 4 weeks left I will be tracking to see if there is a significant difference in strength over the next 4 weeks.

Morning weigh ins (after pissing)

Calories will stay the same 2950 40%40%20% split. Carb/pro/fats

A weekly picture every Wednesday.

I will start this "cycle" tonight and let u know how it goes. I have per loaded my pins and they are sitting in the refrigerator.
    Wish me luck. I will do my best keep this updates and honest. Talk to you boys later

reporich is offline Associate Member
    This sounds interesting, I'm going to follow along. Good luck!

Subscribed.

Good morning boys.
    Weight: 188.8

Well last night I started my "cycle"
    I stated mk 35mins before my CJC just to see how my body reacted. But nothing I felt fine. Not tired or hungry
    Then I injected the CJC 1mg into each quad. Thought I may feel tired but nothing.
    Took my gaba and I started having to take deep breaths. Felt like I couldn't caught my breath but that only lasted 30sec. Which is a normal effect when I take gaba.
    One think I did notice as I woke up this morning I was up. Feel pretty damn good but that can be from anything. Just thought I'd mention it.
    I'm training upper back today mostly rows. I'll post after the workout.

Good morning boys
    188.0lbs

Trained back last night a little increase in most lift but nothing I would chalk up to the mk or CJC..

Took my mk an hour before bed to see if I felt anything .. Nothing. No hungry like most threads I have read or tiredness.

But this is the second morning I have woke up and felt pretty damn good.. So maybe it has something to do with. Idk yet.

Good afternoon guys
    190lbs

I havent wrote anything because there really isn't much going on. Weight is staying the same. Couple of little things I did notice.
    I know this sounds weird but I have noticed I am having a gas/farting problem. Never changed my diet in almost 6weeks now. Never had a problem with gas but now it seems like I'm more gassier.
    My muscles feel fuller but also feel bloated but my weight hasn't changed so it my be in my head.
    Feel happier. Better well being
    Went I wake up I'm up lol.. Mean I feel like I can take on the day without coffee.

These are a couple of things I have noticed.

My buddy that is type 1 diabetic is starting his mk+CJC cycle today so I will see if this sh*t is legit by this blood sugar levels. If it makes him more sensitive to carbs then I'll know that its legit. (Well at least what I think)

No tired feeling or hunger problems

Blog Entries
    I'll be watching man good luck

Good morning boys
    186.8lbs

Last night was the first night I started NY two days off mk-677. So 5days on now 2 days off

CJC will be pinned tonight.

I have feel a better well being feeling. Continue to wake up in a great mood. I usually take a mid day nap but haven't had to since being on.. So I guess I'm sleeping deeper.

Gas is still a probably which I think is weird concreting I haven't change anything in my diet.

No tired or hungry feeling yet.

Cardio is up to 90mins ed low intensity on the elliptical.

Today is an active rest day so I will be doing at least 2hr of cardio. No lifting

Deit is still on point. No reward meals. Feeling pretty good. Calories are still at 2950 40/40/20 split

I'll keep u guys posted.

I think I may try mk-677 myself.
    Can you take it solo or do I need other peptides with it?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    watching this one. thanks for the log!

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Following also interested in mk-677. Good Luck

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I knew you were going to be doing this but I somehow missed it until now. Ill be following along tice.

Good morning boys,
    188lbs

So I've had a couple of things that I have noticed lately.

A much better well-being. I wake up happier, not tired, positive and just happy.

Gas problem is still bad. With no change in diet which I find weird.

Sleep is good.

Feel much more bloated.

Is this a side note. 2 people came up to me last night and ask if I was juicing. (I see these people twice to three times a week) also I'm starting to see the fat come off of me also. I know its only been 7 days. And I'm not jumping on the band wagon with mk not just yet.

Also last night I took my mk before bed 11pm and I couldn't sleep but it may have to do with the back session I finished at 10pm. I stayed awake until 1am then went down stairs to make food because most of the time I can't sleep is because my body wants food. So as I'm stilling there eating I break in a crazy sweat. I was drenched with 2 minutes. I thought it was pretty cool honestly lol. I'll keep u guys posted.
    Last edited by tice1212; 07-30-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Good afternoon gentlemen
    188lbs

Seem to be getting leaner. Another person last night asked how much I weighted and ask if I was on the gear..so it must be doing something.

Diet has been ok not the best but still eating 2950 calories. But also throwing in a burger and fries here and there. Staying under my fats for the day at 82g. Protein is 255+. Haven't really been meeting my carbs at 288 which I'm fine with.

Little tired the last two days but still getting it done.

Strength has been pretty good no crazy numbers being put up. Slow increase which is good.

Hunger is under control

I did notice I have been grinding my tooth a lot more which I have never done before. Mostly at night so when I wake up and eat my gums hurt but then the pain goes away after a couple of hours. Pretty weird but I figured I'd let u guys know everything.

Side note: my buddy that is a type 1 diabetic is doing the same exact "cycle" as me and he has told me that his blood sugar has been on point the last couple of says which he said never really happens. So I'm going to GUESS and say that either the MK or CJC are real or both.
    Thanks for following this log boys.

Okay boys its been a couple of days since I posted.
    190lbs

Noticed:

The MK is the culprit for the gas problem. The reason I say that is because I did my 2 days off and didn't have a problem. I started back on my 5 days and boom the gas is back.

Staying around 187-191lbs pretty stable. Seem to be dropping bf% 10.7% to 9.5% for sure. nothing crazy but im impressed that im keeping the same weight. A couple of people have been noticing. I've even noticed a difference.

I just dropped my calories from 2950 to 2700 yesterday. Feeling pretty good. Want to cut up a little more.

Energy has been great. When I'm in the gym I'm on my game.

Still weight training 5 days and 2 active rest days (elliptical)

Better well being for sure. Just feel much happier.

Other then that guys nothing crazy but I'm really enjoying this combo.

Tice what were your expectations of this combo?

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Tice what were your expectations of this combo?
    I honestly didn't know. There wasn't to many logs about this combo so I figured I'd make one that could help people. Have u used cjc-1295 no DAC and ghrp-2 3×day 100mcg for over 6 months with great success so I guess I was figuring the same results. Which seem to be on the right track.. But the better well being part is awesome. Feel so much better. Just happier. Its really weird. Also the plus side is I'm not a human pin cushion anymore lol

That's awesome man!! I'm just living through your posts ha ha. No seriously though there has been some buzz about mk. Just curious to see how you make out on it. Good luck man I will be following. Thanks!

Nine91 is offline Junior Member
    Subscribed!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking forward to hearing more. REAL intrigued by MK 677

Good afternoon gentlemen
    189lbs

Well I haven't posted anything lately because I haven't had to much going on.

I'm currently over in the nutrition section because I'm finding something really weird going on..

So I have stated this cycle about four weeks ago. I started my calories at 2900
    Which my tdee is 3100 so I'm in a deficit of 200 calorie (which really isn't much) but I have been doing 65+mins of low intensity cardio a day and on my two active rest days 130mins of LI cardio.

So about 8 days now I doped my calories down to 2700. Now I know this isn't a lot of time but my cardio is still the same.

But i find it weird that My weight was 190 when I started it is still around 190 after 4-5 weeks

The comments in the gym are "bro are u on?!" "Dude ur shredding up how much have to lost?!" " bro u look awesome what are u doing differently?!"

So I know something is going on. I know I'm not gaining muscle because I'm in a calorie deficit but I'm remaining the same weight but just cutting up.

The only thing I can think is I'm cutting the fat and I'm getting bloated from this combo to were the water is replacing the fat lose.

So for example: if I was 190 but I dropped 5-6lbs of fat but the water bloat replaced that 5-6lbs. Idk sounds dumb but that's the only thing I can come up with.

Other then that I'm feeling pretty damn good. My strength is up about 5%-15% with almost all my lifts.
    For example
    4 weeks ago I was dumbbell dipping with 75 for 10 now I'm at 100 for 10
    Or I was barbell military pressing 95lbs for 12 now I'm 135lbs for 12.
    So I do see a strength increase

Thanks for following boys!

I've heard bloating is common with mk-677.
    I can't tell if if I am getting any bloat with my mk-677 since I am also on test and deca .
    I will be getting a blood test on Monday for igf-1 and hGH.
    I will let you know my results.
    Probably take at least a week for the results to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I've heard bloating is common with mk-677.
    I can't tell if if I am getting any bloat with my mk-677 since I am also on test and deca .
    I will be getting a blood test on Monday for igf-1 and hGH.
    I will let you know my results.
    Probably take at least a week for the results to come in.
    Awesome! Please let me know how ur test results turn out bro. Did u get where I told u? Or another site?

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    Awesome! Please let me know how ur test results turn out bro. Did u get where I told u? Or another site?
    I pm'ed you the info.

Good afternoon gentleman,

190lbs

Tdee:3900
    Calories: Day 10 @ 2700
    Training: cheat 90mins
    Cardio: elliptical 100mins

Well I have been weighting the same weight since starting I have came to the conclusion that I'm holding water. I'm thinking I'm holding about 6-7lbs of water

For sure getting cut up nicely. Comments almost everyday.

Feeling amazing! Happy, energy, driven, loving life

New effect that I have noticed: since yesterday night eating my food I break out into a huge sweat.. Like if I was on tren ! I'm going to say that my metabolic rate is on fire lol

Also I have been pissing 7-8times a day when before it was no more the 3-4times

Waking up with a stiff like no other. Really crazy..

Gas is still horrible

That's really what's going on.

Glad to see a bunch of people following .. BTW I will post before and after pictures soon. This cycle is almost over. I honestly may jump back on for another month but I do want to come off to make sure this is water weight to give an accurate statement and log.. Don't know yet. Let me know what u guys think I should do. Stay on for another month or come off and see if its water weight.

Thanks boys

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stay on for sure, I'm not too well educated on mk677 but if it's the same story as taking mod grf/ghrp2 then the results start to shine the longer you take it consistently (same with sides, raised prolactin etc).

Ok gentleman haven't posted a update in a while so here we go
    192lbs

I spoke to a couple of respected vets here about switching over from cjc-1295Dac to cjc-1295 no dac for about a month. The reason for this is to stop the GH bleed that DAC causes. Going to run mod grf 1-29 for about a month to let the body recover back to the GH pulse.

Now there is no studies showing that DAC is bad for men for long durations but I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Going to be running the MOD 100mcg ×3 a day (wake up, post workout, right before head hits the pillow).

Ok so I have a couple of new things to let u guys know:

So I ran out of GABA about two weeks ago so I wasn't doing it before bed until three days ago and wow I forgot how deep I go into sleep. I wake up to piss and I feel like I can fall asleep while pissing Bahahah.. So I'm back on the GABA.

Maintaining weight at 189-192lbs but getting much leaner now mind u I am doing about 65+ mins of LI cardio after every training session

I'm sleep as been so deep that I feel pretty energized during the day

Still fell happier. Almost like an euphoria feeling.

I really don't have anything bad to say about this combo. I pinned 2 times a week. I take my mk at night before bed.

I just bought more MK and MOD so I will keep u guys posted on this combo.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever considered taking/or ever taken-had any experience with a combo of L-Tryptophan & L-Theanine with dosings as per Austinite's Feel-Good-Stack : Austinite's "Feel Good" Stack - 2 supplements per day, feel good all day.

I will follow your log for curiosity since I was reading a while about SARM's before but was put off for whatever the reason... how is your liver, done any BW tests on liver/kidneys? Also do you supplement with NAC or something else for that matter?

Care to post any photos of your progress btw?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Have you ever considered taking/or ever taken-had any experience with a combo of L-Tryptophan & L-Theanine with dosings as per Austinite's Feel-Good-Stack : Austinite's "Feel Good" Stack - 2 supplements per day, feel good all day.

I will follow your log for curiosity since I was reading a while about SARM's before but was put off for whatever the reason... how is your liver, done any BW tests on liver/kidneys? Also do you supplement with NAC or something else for that matter?

Care to post any photos of your progress btw?

Thanks
    I've never read that article until now. Thank you.
    No bw done. Just going off my own experience and knowing my body.
    I will be posting progress pics at the end of this second "cycle".
    BTW I always take NAC just to be safe.

Okay boys its been about a month since I updated this log..

So as I stated before I dropped the cjc-DAC and went with cjc-mod.
    I will be completely honest with u guys. I was not religious with my 3times a day injections(morning, post, bed)
    Now let me tell u the reason why.

After not having to pin with the cjc-dac ED I became lazy in the fact of pinning but that's not to say I never pinned. 95% I was pinning my morning and night dosage. But the post workout one was maybe a 5% of the month. The reason behind that is because at my guy the fagget gym owner is on a witch hunt for juicers and sellers. So me bring my pin to the gym was not an option plus I didn't drive home to pin because I like to do my cardio after my workout.

Ok know from what I've noticed

Great sleep: will continue just because of this fact

Better well being:

Mentally I feel its working. Placebo effect. I'm willing to spend the little amount of money on something that I think is working.

Reasoning I will never go back to the ghrp-2/cjc-1295 is because of all the pinning. Before the mk/DAC combo I wouldn't mind doing it but know that I know I can take my mk once a day and my DAC e3d I will not go back.

I hope this log helped. I will be continuing with this stack but I will only be updating once to twice a month due to the fact that this isn't a compound that produces crazy results.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Good thread man!
    I have ran mk on 2 occasions for a month run both times I had bloods Done and igf1 score went from 125 upto 218 so as for proof on paper it's a YES!
    I also noticed RAPID nail growth and hunger and had the odd occasion of going hypo I have a glucose meter I would test when I got the feelings and my bloods were low.the water on this is pretty serious but could see bf dropping,it's good stuff not sure where the water comes from that and the odd hypo were the only negatives and will be running again!

Thread Information