Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Pepetides: Injection times related to eating times

So, I'm very interested in getting some peptides for research purposes. I'm going to order the TB-500 from the sponsor before the send of the sale tomorrow. I am thinking of getting others (Ipam and MODGRF) also. After reading about how injection can be sub-cutaneous, intra-muscular, or into a vein, a question occurs to me. Why does it matter to do it around eating times if it can be injected sub-c or intr-musc? The surely the rates of absorption are to long to bother with corresponding injection time with eating time?
    Thanks,
    Last edited by Quester; 08-03-2015 at 05:49 PM.

CAn Ipam and ModGRF be injected intravenously?

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Intravenously? Yipes! I wouldn't want to do that! Have no opinion on if you can or why you would, though.
    Most people just shoot ghrp and mod grf subq.
    Timing is super important in regards to food consumption. Insulin blunts the release of GH so you want to pin at least 2 hours after a meal. I like it first thing in the morning and right before bed myself. It takes about 30 minutes to run it's course so no carbs for 30 minutes.
    Ipam+mod grf is a good combo. Ipam has less sides than 2 or 6 and it's pretty potent. I research with 100 mod + 200 ipam and that seems to work just fine. That's a good place to start I would think.
    Just don't expect to feel anything much. My skin feels much smoother pretty quickly but that's about it.
    No opinion on tb500. Never tried it.

Sub-cutaneous injections would be absorbed so slowly that correlating injections with nutrient timing pointless. I've been reading the same things that suggest what you are saying and this is why I have the question. I agree with the logic behind blood sugar levels and their relation to growth hormone /IGF production. An extension of this logic leads to the question: how can non-intravenous injections be worth while?
    Therefore, intravenous injections would have to be the only way to go. Therefore, should the dosage be the same?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Sub-cutaneous injections would be absorbed so slowly that correlating injections with nutrient timing pointless. I've been reading the same things that suggest what you are saying and this is why I have the question. I agree with the logic behind blood sugar levels and their relation to growth hormone /IGF production. An extension of this logic leads to the question: how can non-intravenous injections be worth while?
    Therefore, intravenous injections would have to be the only way to go. Therefore, should the dosage be the same?
    Subq actually absorbs pretty fast. They're quick acting and you'll get a hot flush/feeling of intense hunger/head pressure usually within 5-10 mins of injecting subq.

Your logic is potentially dangerous. I would advise to stick with conventional methods and experiment once you've done more research and experimentation with tried and true methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester
    Sub-cutaneous injections would be absorbed so slowly that correlating injections with nutrient timing pointless.
    I believe you are incorrect.
    Diabetics inject their insulin sub-Q and that gets absorbed pretty damn quickly I believe.

Ok thanks,
    I've read up on this and here is the most valid from what I've found:

Site of Injection

The site of injection can be critical. It can take up to 50% longer for insulin to be absorbed from the leg than from the abdomen (or stomach area). Not only does the time for absorption of insulin vary with the site, but so does the total amount absorbed. Regular insulin peaks in the bloodstream about 90-120 minutes after it is injected into the thigh. Because of the subcutaneous enzymes, only about 60-65% of the insulin is absorbed. After injection into the arm, it peaks in about 75 minutes whereas an injection into the abdomen takes only 60 minutes. Because the insulin is absorbed faster from the abdomen, less is destroyed by the subcutaneous enzymes. Thus, regular insulin injected into the abdomen may be up to 25% more powerful than the same amount of insulin injected into a thigh.

When Does Insulin Start Working? Many Factors Affect Absorption | Diabetes Health

Still, a greater amount of time between shot and the standard suggestion of thirty minutes prior to eating to avoid any problem with blood glucose levels.

I'm also pretty sure that with an adjustment in dosage an intravenous injection would not be a problem. Unfortunately, I (home alone... without access to an expert...) do not know what kind of adjustment that would be

Nobody knows?

SpotMe87 is offline Junior Member
    bump

max738 is offline Junior Member
    using it IV it goes to the heart ,lungs,then out to the rest of the body then taken back up by the venous system and
    I will do some some research on these things since I still have access to my universities medical library but I don't know how many posts I have to have before I can write a research article on here gee I wish I didn't have to do all those papers in college.do it subcu and save your veins

Thread Information