Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: HGH Possible Off Cycle?

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

HGH Possible Off Cycle?

I should have some legit HGH in my possession shortly. My question is can I use this off cycle or must it be run with something?

Also, what would dosage suggestions be for a) lower dose fat burning b) normal higher dose?

Thanks in advance for all advice!

HGH can be taken all year 'round by itself. It's totally awesome stuff. If I could only take one compound for the rest of my life, it would be HGH.
    956Vette likes this.

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    Excellent. I don't think I could afford it at these prices, but I'm going to give it a go as soon as it's here. Any advice on low and normal doses?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313 View Post
    I should have some legit HGH in my possession shortly. My question is can I use this off cycle or must it be run with something?

Also, what would dosage suggestions be for a) lower dose fat burning b) normal higher dose?

Thanks in advance for all advice!
    HGH works it best in an anabolic environment (AAS) but it can be used without anything else on its on for a bridge or during/after PCT.

max738 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with scotch I love it getting ready to order 2 years worth but not cheap

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    HGH can be taken all year 'round by itself. It's totally awesome stuff. If I could only take one compound for the rest of my life, it would be HGH.
    it's that's good? I've been considering adding HGH

I should preface my statement. I'm 55 yo and I'm more interested in the low belly fat, better concentration, good sleep, quicker healing, etc over bigger muscles. Based on these objectives I say that HGH is the best single compound I would take. If you're 25 years old and healthy, HGH may not be the best compound for you. You'll get a lot more mileage from a Test cycle over a 6 month HGH cycle. It depends on what you want out of HGH. If you want more muscles, HGH is a poor compound. The $/muscle ratio is poor. If you want the side benefits I mentioned, then nothing beats HGH. My .02
    marcus300 and 956Vette like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I should preface my statement. I'm 55 yo and I'm more interested in the low belly fat, better concentration, good sleep, quicker healing, etc over bigger muscles. Based on these objectives I say that HGH is the best single compound I would take. If you're 25 years old and healthy, HGH may not be the best compound for you. You'll get a lot more mileage from a Test cycle over a 6 month HGH cycle. It depends on what you want out of HGH. If you want more muscles, HGH is a poor compound. The $/muscle ratio is poor. If you want the side benefits I mentioned, then nothing beats HGH. My .02
    Spot on and I would like to add if your after muscle building from HGH then it needs to be ran for very long periods of time and a high dose with AAS and without doubt Pharm Grade, infact no matter what its for always pharm grade.

THAMIZHAN is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Spot on and I would like to add if your after muscle building from HGH then it needs to be ran for very long periods of time and a high dose with AAS and without doubt Pharm Grade, infact no matter what its for always pharm grade.
    Intention in not to Hijack, Just want to know, will a prolonged use of HGH increase the size of the internal organs.. like heart etc. If its so how long is long ?? I'm planning to run it for a minimum 6 months. I'm 30 years old. Currently running Test/mast/Var cycle. Thanks.

Thread Information