boxer08 is offline Senior Member

Help with humatrope mixing measurments

I have just had Humatrope but am a little confused. It says on the mixing solution 12mg and 24mg....im guessing it it a 72iu kit. Are my correct ? If so what would be the best way to mix it to get 2iu per shot as i don't have the pen and will be using 100iu slin syringes so where would i pull it up to on these ? It says 3.15ml per mixed solvent syringe i also have my own bac water if its easier to iuse that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help with humatrope mixing measurments-20151003_191116.jpg  
    Last edited by boxer08; 10-04-2015 at 02:18 PM.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    They should be able to give you the pen in many different places. I have the exact same thing and I would never do it any other way. Those things, considering the massive sheet that tells you waht to do can not get any easier.

No pen or sheet.

Can anyone work the measurements out

Ultra7580 is offline New Member
    You need to know if it's 12mg or 24mg. I'm on pharm grade humatrope and mine comes with the water to mix it in. It's a 2 part system.

You could use bac water by using the peptide calculater. You just need to know the mg.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Just stick the powder vial in the plunger with the orange rubber in until it clicks. Press the plunger and it will mix automatically. Discard the plunger and keep the mixed solution vial with the orange rubber facing up in a separate container. When you draw just insert your syringe into the orange rubber and draw your GH by how many IU's you want.

Thread Information