Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SlimmerMe

Thread: HGH (somatotropin)

Remus is offline New Member

Exclamation HGH (somatotropin) Frequency and Dosing

Whats the optimal dosing of HGH, and frequency?
    Last edited by Remus; 01-24-2016 at 12:28 PM.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    So you say you have a good knowledge of steriods and you are about to do your first cycle WHY are you asking this question??sounds to me like you dont

Mark, this is not a question about steroids /testosterone is it? Im asking question on Human Growth Hormone , where I dont have very much knowledge about. To answer you question, ^ that is the reason. Please dont associate HGH with steroids, Im sure you already knew that.

I can and will associate the 2...because your asking for the same reason's,you won't get help from people on here when you haven't a clue about anything your doing and you clearly think you know it all...like your other thread states...you have a depth of knowledge and don't know what to expect from your first run which your also planning on run tren aswell...good luck with one!!on a serious note lots of people gave you good advice I say take it!

I dont understand your problem. If youre here to penalise me in anyway then this is not the thread you should be on as am Im only asking a question and as for you criticising me saying 'I know it all' then why am I asking questions. Please do not compare me to other youngers who think they know it all. Im not one of them. I believe knowledge is important and Im straight in what I say and yes I do have 'exceptionally good knowledge on steroids ' and as for my cycle, taking Tren was a thought, and was open for any suggestions whether its a good idea or not.
    So if youre not here to help but rather criticise then please dont comment.

Thanks for the input.

Well said...
    I'll enjoy talking to you over the coming mths!not likely

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    Whats the optimal dosing of HGH, and frequency?
    What's your goal? ex: go on stage? and when? And any other details like stats would help.

SM
    almostgone likes this.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    What's your goal? ex: go on stage? and when? And any other details like stats would help.

SM
    Most definitely,,,all these things are essential so we can help tailor fit something for you.

HGH is expensive, figure out realistically how much you can afford each month. HGH works slow some for the first few months you're gonna ask yourself if the money is worth it. Depending on your goal, your monthly spending could vary widely.

Thread Information