Remus is offline New Member

I can't get my head around IU's with HGH,

I've been trying to figure out how IU's with HGH dosing but I just can't get my head around, someone simplify please.

So there is 10iu/vial, the size is 1 amps.
    How would you calculate 2ius a day?
    Does 10iu/vial mean that there is 10mg of HGH in the vial?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If you add 1 ml of bac water then there are 10 tics on your slin pin. One iu would be represented by each line 1-10

Remus is offline New Member
    When we talk about solution form, would you agree that 1ml is equal to 100 IU, and if we devide 100iu (amount of water we use) with 10iu (the amount of GH in a vial) we get 10 which corresponds to the making on a U100 syringe, so if I wanted 1iu of GH, I would draw up to the 10 marking on the syringe?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    When we talk about solution form, would you agree that 1ml is equal to 100 IU, and if we devide 100iu (amount of water we use) with 10iu (the amount of GH in a vial) we get 10 which corresponds to the making on a U100 syringe, so if I wanted 1iu of GH, I would draw up to the 10 marking on the syringe?
    I am not sure that you and i are on the same page. No matter what the amount you use to reconstitute your hcg you have however many units in that water that was in the vial of hcg. You just have to do the math to determine the dose

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    you have needles that are meant for 100iu/mL slin. notice the big USE ONLY WITH 100iu/mL insulin . You can't say 100iu=1mL. thats like saying 32 pounds = 1 slug. You can say they will be equivalent in a standard set of circumstances, but not as a rule.

just add a mil of water to your vial and every 1/10 mL will be 1iu. It's not that hard

some people are just too dumb for this....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this HGH in powder form, or as a ready-to-use solution?

Either way, 1/5th of the vial will be 2 IU's.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Either way, 1/5th of the vial will be 2 IU's.
    Ahahahaah... Cant go wrong with this

Cracked me up lol

Cold Blooded is offline Junior Member
    Omg. **** all this, to complicated for me haha. Can't we just buy pens with the solution pre mixed?

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Blooded View Post
    Omg. **** all this, to complicated for me haha. Can't we just buy pens with the solution pre mixed?
    just add a mil of water to your vial and every 1/10 mL will be 1iu of hgh (10iu's on your u100 slin pin will be 1iu hgh). It's not that hard

What Bio said is the easiest way to figure out how much IU's you're taking. Just take (content in vial)/(amount of BW) = (HGH concentration). If you have 10 iu's in the vial and you add 1ml or 1cc (they're the same) of BW, then you have 10iu/ml of HGH concentration. If you add 2ml of BW to the vial you have 10iu/2ml or 5iu/ml of HGH concentration, etc. If you get confused, just put the formula in an excel sheet and you're GTG. Good luck.

Thread Information