Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: How to Test - Switching From Pharma to China HGH

DGenRit is offline Associate Member

How to Test - Switching From Pharma to China HGH

Greetings. I have been taking 5IU ED of pharma HGH for almost a year and was taking 2IU ED of the same pharma HGH for 5 years prior. As we all know, it's very pricey to sustain using pharma. I have acquired China HGH from what I believe to be a good source. I want to test it using "before and after" bloodwork to see how the 2 compare. My thoughts were to take 5IU of the pharma HGH and get tested 2 hours later. Then the next day take 5IU of the China IU and also get tested 2 hours later.

Would this be the right way to do this? Or should I wait a longer period of time in between the tests? Will the pharma HGH still be in my system after 24 hours?

Thanks for your help here.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That sounds fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    That sounds fine to me.
    Thanks. Any advantage or reason to taking the China HGH for 2 straight days before re-testing? Or is 1 day enough?

Cold Blooded is offline Junior Member
    Try the Lab Max kit. That will snuff out whether it's legit or not

It's really tough to test HGH. If you take a vial of HGH to a lab to test, it will cost a lot. I have my doubts about mail order HGH test kit. If you take a sizable dose of HGH (5iu to 10iu) and draw blood after an hour, you should get the IGF-1 level to compare to base. If you have significant increase in IGF-1 after HGH, then it's ok. If the change is minimal it could be that the difference is just your natural pulse pattern and your HGH's bunk. It really isn't very scientific but it is a test.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It's really tough to test HGH. If you take a vial of HGH to a lab to test, it will cost a lot. I have my doubts about mail order HGH test kit. If you take a sizable dose of HGH (5iu to 10iu) and draw blood after an hour, you should get the IGF-1 level to compare to base. If you have significant increase in IGF-1 after HGH, then it's ok. If the change is minimal it could be that the difference is just your natural pulse pattern and your HGH's bunk. It really isn't very scientific but it is a test.
    Well what I was trying to do was compare my China HGH to the pharma I am currently using. I was going to take a blood test an hour after shooting pharma HGH and then the next day shoot the China HGH and take a blood test an hour later and compare levels. Do you think that is a fair way to compare the potency of both?

I've read contradictory information on HGH half life. I've read an article which says that, like testosterone , HGH producers use esters to prolong its affect on the body. Another article says that the half life of HGH is about 2 hours. If you want to remove doubt in the HGH comparison, you might want to run the Chinese HGH for a week before you do your blood test. In this way, you can be sure that all of the pharma HGH is out of your system and the only HGH in your system is the Chinese HGH.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've read contradictory information on HGH half life. I've read an article which says that, like testosterone, HGH producers use esters to prolong its affect on the body. Another article says that the half life of HGH is about 2 hours. If you want to remove doubt in the HGH comparison, you might want to run the Chinese HGH for a week before you do your blood test. In this way, you can be sure that all of the pharma HGH is out of your system and the only HGH in your system is the Chinese HGH.
    One final question. Will testing for IGF-1 accomplish the same thing? DiscountedLabs doesn't seem to have an HGH Serum test. They do have a 3-specimen HGH test - is that the same as HGH Serum?

Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    One final question. Will testing for IGF-1 accomplish the same thing? DiscountedLabs doesn't seem to have an HGH Serum test. They do have a 3-specimen HGH test - is that the same as HGH Serum?
    Anyone have any feedback on this final question? Would like to order my tests tomorrow but want to be sure I get the right one.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Do you have prior test from when using the pharmaceutical? I would get one, see what your levels are with that. Then switch to generic for a few weeks and go in on the same timing and see how they compare.
    Last edited by BG; 03-09-2016 at 12:02 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Do you have prior test from when using the pharmaceutical? I would get one, see what your levels are with that. Then switch to generic for a few weeks and go in on the same timing and see how they compare.
    . That is exactly what I'm going to do. I am going tomorrow morning fasted within an hour of taking 5IU of pharma HGH. Then I am switching to China HGH at same 5IU and getting bloodwork again 3 days later. Is that enough time in between? Half life is short so it should be fine right? Don't want to take China stuff too long until I know it's legit.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I myself would probably wait a week just to be sure. I'm interested in seeing the results. Last generic gh I took I was getting real red in the face after the injection and high BP.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not 100% sure, so maybe someone could chime in on this. Doesn't it take a good 2-3 weeks to get a stable elevation in IGF-1 levels? That would for sure prove his new China product is good.

UPDATE: I got the result of my HGH Serum test back today. Still waiting on the rest of the panels including IGF-1 - should have those in the coming days and will post. That said, the HGH Serum Result came back at 3.2 ng/ml. This is on blood drawn 45-60 min after injecting my usual 5IU dosage of Pharma HGH (Serostim). I was also fasted for 9-10 hours when blood was drawn. I was expecting to be way out of the normal range. Does this say anything? Remember - this was before I started taking the China HGH. Test attached.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-03-14_12-00-54.gif 
Views:	468 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	162321

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, so maybe someone could chime in on this. Doesn't it take a good 2-3 weeks to get a stable elevation in IGF-1 levels? That would for sure prove his new China product is good.
    Igf levels usually stabilize around the 3 week mark. Igf score is also the most important test. Gh serum tests are worthless. China has something that tests well on serum tests, but doesn't increase igf levels.

op your serum test was done to quickly. The standard protocol being used for serum tests is: inject 10iu intramuscular then wait 3 to 3.5 hours and have blood drawn.

I see you tested igf in another thread. Take the chinese gh at the same dose for 3-4 weeks than re test the igf. It will take a while for the igf levels to stabilize using the new chinese hgh.

serostims are spendy, but if you look around you can get 126 iu for what 200iu of generic will cost. If your paying more than what 3 generic kits cost look around you can get it cheaper.
    DGenRit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Take the chinese gh at the same dose for 3-4 weeks than re test the igf. It will take a while for the igf levels to stabilize using the new chinese hgh.

serostims are spendy, but if you look around you can get 126 iu for what 200iu of generic will cost. If your paying more than what 3 generic kits cost look around you can get it cheaper.
    Thanks for the feedback. 2 things.

(1) I really would hate to take fake HGH for 3-4 weeks. If I get a test after 6 days (I'm planning to go tomorrow), will those results tell me something? Meaning if I see a significant drop in IGF-1 it would certainly be fake or weak?

(2) What cost are you saying I should be paying? I am paying $1300 for 126 IU. What should Inbe paying for it? I don't think there is any issue with posting prices as long as we don't post sources right?

I dont know under the circumstances your running. I have never seen it done before so I dont know what you would expect to see. You could see a drastic drop in 6 days, but if yku continued for 3 weeks the drop may not be as drastic. I would think if the quality is close you shouldn't see that big of a drop, but thats just taking an educated guess.

as far as what your paying thats more than double. I dont beleive prices are supposed to be discussed either. Haven't been around in a while. The source I know of is on a private board and one well known forum. You could get 2 kits for what your paying and have money left over.
    DGenRit likes this.

as far as what your paying thats more than double. I dont beleive prices are supposed to be discussed either. Haven't been around in a while. The source I know of is on a private board and one well known forum. You could get 2 kits for what your paying and have money left over.
    Damn. Well hopefully I'll run into this source as I'm also on a few other boards. I'm going through 5iu a day and plan on doing so for years (been on for 8 years already) so the savings would be nice.

Thanks for the input and feedback. Much appreciated.

Just ask around, he is pretty well known. You will need a reference from someone on the open forum, and im not sure about the private one. Im a member, but I rarely visit there. I only go there to access a private sponsor. He openly sponsors on one other board I know of im just not a member there.

I forgot to mention he is pretty low volume and not a huge distributor, but he will sell 3 or more at a time for the best prices I have ever seen. The public forum has another member that gets 1 to 5 sero kits a month his price is still half what your paying, he will want a reference to.
    Last edited by jstone; 03-17-2016 at 11:12 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone
    Just ask around, he is pretty well known. You will need a reference from someone on the open forum, and im not sure about the private one. Im a member, but I rarely visit there. I only go there to access a private sponsor. He openly sponsors on one other board I know of im just not a member there. I forgot to mention he is pretty low volume and not a huge distributor, but he will sell 3 or more at a time for the best prices I have ever seen. The public forum has another member that gets 1 to 5 sero kits a month his price is still half what your paying, he will want a reference to.
    A lot of fake serostim out there. I've seen a fake that even verified on emd serono website.

Just ask around, he is pretty well known. You will need a reference from someone on the open forum, and im not sure about the private one. Im a member, but I rarely visit there. I only go there to access a private sponsor. He openly sponsors on one other board I know of im just not a member there.

I forgot to mention he is pretty low volume and not a huge distributor, but he will sell 3 or more at a time for the best prices I have ever seen. The public forum has another member that gets 1 to 5 sero kits a month his price is still half what your paying, he will want a reference to.
    Well... "Asking around" for a source isn't very popular on any of these boards (not to mention I don't even know what board he's on) so I'm probably stuck paying what I'm paying for now. I do appreciate the heads up though - I figured I was probably paying a little too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    A lot of fake serostim out there. I've seen a fake that even verified on emd serono website.
    These are coming straight from hiv patients that get them from the pharmacy. I have never seen a complaint about fakes from this source.

dgenrit the forums im speeking of are source boards. So nobody has problems with you asking around much different from non source boards. Just look into some of the more popular ones. The private one will never really come up. Its very small.

Results are in! In both instances, BW was taken 1 hour after pinning 5IU fasted. Reminder - I took Serostim pharma HGH for several years and the last 8 months took 5IU ED. After first blood test, I switched to China HGH - same dosage and then retested. Here are the results:

After long term use of Serostim Pharma HGH 5iu ED

Growth Hormone Serum - 3.2
    IGF-1 - 501

After 6 days of China HGH 5iu ED

Growth Hormone Serum - 4.6
    IGF-1 - 517

So what does this say? It appears that the China HGH is as good as the Serostim. Is that the case? What do you think?
    Last edited by DGenRit; 03-21-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Seeing the results from such a short period would lead me to believe the chinese gh is good. I would honestly finish the kit at the same dose then test just the igf one more time. That should give you a better idea.

I have seen a few of the generic gh recently passing hplc testing. Brands like the grey tops. The problem with these Chinese sources is will the quality remain the same. It appears to be good, but I would want one more test to verify with a little more certainty.

If it is something you want to run long term I would budget an igf test every other kit. If your igf scores remain in the 500 range, you should be good. If the source for the chinese kits is a good one and you show the kits are not good they should replace them.

Seeing the results from such a short period would lead me to believe the chinese gh is good. I would honestly finish the kit at the same dose then test just the igf one more time. That should give you a better idea.

I have seen a few of the generic gh recently passing hplc testing. Brands like the grey tops. The problem with these Chinese sources is will the quality remain the same. It appears to be good, but I would want one more test to verify with a little more certainty.

If it is something you want to run long term I would budget an igf test every other kit. If your igf scores remain in the 500 range, you should be good. If the source for the chinese kits is a good one and you show the kits are not good they should replace them.
    I still prefer pharma. I was able to recently get a much better price on my Sero so I'll be sticking with pharma for now but this is still a very compelling option. Everyone is very quick to rule all China HGH as bunk but if I'm reading these results properly, that is clearly not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    I still prefer pharma. I was able to recently get a much better price on my Sero so I'll be sticking with pharma for now but this is still a very compelling option. Everyone is very quick to rule all China HGH as bunk but if I'm reading these results properly, that is clearly not the case.
    There is definitely good chinese generics. They're rare, and could be bad the next time you order. Buying pharma gives you the piece of mind knowing the kits are consistent.

Are you going to test the Chinese again in 3 weeks for the IGF number?

Thread Information