Hi all,

I've been on;

GW 501516 10mg 2x day
    S4 25mg/day
    MK 677 25mg/day

CJC1295, Ipamorelin, GHRP-2 (Blend) 3mg 100mcg morning and before bed
    and IGF-1 LR3 1mg 20mcg 2x day

For about 2 weeks.

Until a few days ago my sleep was nice and deep, then suddenly I started to get really hot and sweaty during the night (not for the rights reasons) and would wake up numerous times, tossing and turning and lately waking up too early. Also, my bones starting to ache. Not getting sick. Just feels bones drying out.

Question is, should I drop the the top 3 SARMS and just stick to Peptides? Or take the blend before dinner instead of before bed?

My goal is to slim down and gain muscle. I need to lose body fat. After researching I heard Fragment 176-191 5mg is good for fat burn little side effect.

Am I taking too much? Should I change the dosages?

Also, I noticed that taking IGF-1 LR3 before work out actually impedes with my work out and I can't push as hard. I've read it supposed to actually help push more.

Thank you,

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I think there is a place for quality GW-501516 experimentation. Unsure about the Sarms (wouldn't test them myself). MK-677 appears to be primarily promoted by sellers...so I'd relax on it for the time being. Blended peptides never interested me, but it appears you have an interesting cocktail on your hands. Drop the IGF-1 LR3 as it's not likely doing you much good. HGH Fragment peptide hormones are bogus & will deliver next to no value (notice there are ZERO legit before/after photos...even after being saturated in the market for the past decade...it's all bs & sales are driven solely on the inclusion of 'HGH' within the name). Best of luck!!!

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    Sarms and peptides are garbage.. You want to see a difference?? get real anabolics and a great diet .. Sorry but that's the only way

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    well...those sides are not coming from s4 (which is your only sarm) or mk or gw. I have tried them a lot and there is no sides what so ever. Besides S4 which shut you down, bad for cholestrol and interfer with the vison receptor.

Thread Information