Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Genotropin 36iu cycle

etfekci is offline New Member

Thumbs up Genotropin 36iu cycle

Hi all,

I am 36 years old male who is living in Turkey and probably too far from you

I do training since 1 year.

80 kg

Bf: %13

I really dont have too much experienced people near me about using AAS , peptids or hormones so I search from internet and I follow this platform to get some tips and advises from the experienced forum members.

All your tips and advises will be really appreciated.

Product: Genotropin pharma 36iu

Dose: 4iu/day no off day

Duration: 6 months

- 2iu early in the morning
    - 2iu just before sleep

Nutrition: mostly Protein plus low glisemic carbs

Supplements:

Whey protein: Every morning and after workout
    BCAA : Pre work out
    Creatin: daily
    Arginin : 10 gr /day
    Glutamine: daily

Training:
    5 days in a week

My goal: Build lean muscle , increase strength and health

Questions:

1 - When will I see the first improvements during my cycle? Mostly for building muscles?
    2 - Do I use an sufficient dose to achieve my goals?
    3- Do you advise me to include Test in my cycle and if yes the type of Test and the duration?
    4- What should be the duration to use HGH to get good results to build high lean muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by etfekci View Post
    Hi all,

I am 36 years old male who is living in Turkey and probably too far from you

I do training since 1 year.

80 kg

Bf: %13

I really dont have too much experienced people near me about using AAS , peptids or hormones so I search from internet and I follow this platform to get some tips and advises from the experienced forum members.

All your tips and advises will be really appreciated.

Product: Genotropin pharma 36iu

Dose: 4iu/day no off day

Duration: 6 months

- 2iu early in the morning
    - 2iu just before sleep

Nutrition: mostly Protein plus low glisemic carbs

Supplements:

Whey protein: Every morning and after workout
    BCAA : Pre work out
    Creatin: daily
    Arginin : 10 gr /day
    Glutamine: daily

Training:
    5 days in a week

My goal: Build lean muscle , increase strength and health

Questions:

1 - When will I see the first improvements during my cycle? Mostly for building muscles? HGH is a poor compound to build muscles fast. It is better to do a cycle of Test E for 12 weeks.
    2 - Do I use an sufficient dose to achieve my goals? If you want to lose some belly fat then 3iu to 4iu ed is fine. If you want anabolic results you need 10iu/ed or a Test cycle.
    3- Do you advise me to include Test in my cycle and if yes the type of Test and the duration? My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    4- What should be the duration to use HGH to get good results to build high lean muscle?
    Again, HGH is not a good compound to build large muscles. It is better to run a Test E cycle. If you have access to pharma HGH, you should take 2iu/ed to keep gains and lower belly fat.
    X-BODY likes this.

Thanks for the advises bro.

Actually I am planning to use 4iu/ed for first 3 months then next 3 month 6iu/ed.

Which supplement would you advise to use with HGH in this cycle in order to increase igf-3 in maximum level? Arginine and glutamine ?

Shall I use insulin as well to increase the anabolic results?

thanks in advance

You need to stay away from insulin until you have more experience. When you screw up a Testosterone cycle you get acne. When you screw up with insulin, you die. Take BCAA along with HGH, it's a safe bet. You should also read the sticky on running a Test cycle.
    X-BODY likes this.

Thanks for the answer bro.

I am really wondering when I will see the first good results on my body just some lean muscles , lose bf and good shape on my body during my 6 months cycle.

I read from a lot of messages from internet that says it starts after the 3rd month. Is this true? Can you please let me know ?

I have one more question;

I pin 2 times in a day. One is early morning 5 AM and the second one is after workout. Shall I pin at the same time with whey protein and some carbs or without?

Thanks for the reply in advance

You should stay away from eating 45 mins before HGH and after HGH. You should start seeing some results within a couple of months.
    X-BODY likes this.

Thread Information