Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: HGH questions someone can answer......

HGH questions someone can answer......

so im thinking about running some grey tops of hgh but had a few newbie qs...

1) am i supposed to mix it with Bac Benzyl Alcohol?

2) how many ius should i pin 2 or 3?

3) how long after pinning do i have to wait to eat? for example when pinning in the am upon awakening, how long til breakfast?

4) should i be pinning all 2 or 3 ius in the am or should they be split up between am and pm

5) what type of sides should i look out for?

Thank you kindly gentlemen!

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    so im thinking about running some grey tops of hgh but had a few newbie qs...

1) am i supposed to mix it with Bac Benzyl Alcohol?

2) how many ius should i pin 2 or 3?

3) how long after pinning do i have to wait to eat? for example when pinning in the am upon awakening, how long til breakfast?

4) should i be pinning all 2 or 3 ius in the am or should they be split up between am and pm

5) what type of sides should i look out for?

Thank you kindly gentlemen!
    When I used the grey top hgh, yes, I used bacteriostatic water to reconstitute. Start with 1iu and work up to 2-3iu (to minimize side effects from taking too much too soon, ie.: excess bloat and lethargy). Inject upon waking (or in the middle of the night, had you wake for whatever reason) and feel free to consume a protein isolate shake - consume your meal 1-2hrs later (just an example, there are arguments I deem trustworthy that state meal timing really is not important). Dose according to your lifestyle - I find 1 injection daily to be plenty sufficient. Good luck!
    Livinlean likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    When I used the grey top hgh, yes, I used bacteriostatic water to reconstitute. Start with 1iu and work up to 2-3iu (to minimize side effects from taking too much too soon, ie.: excess bloat and lethargy). Inject upon waking (or in the middle of the night, had you wake for whatever reason) and feel free to consume a protein isolate shake - consume your meal 1-2hrs later (just an example, there are arguments I deem trustworthy that state meal timing really is not important). Dose according to your lifestyle - I find 1 injection daily to be plenty sufficient. Good luck!
    thanks for your advice!

bump

Thread Information