Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By iNFECTiOUS
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By iNFECTiOUS

Thread: TB500, CJC-1295 w/o DAC, and GHRP -2 log

iNFECTiOUS is offline New Member

TB500, CJC-1295 w/o DAC, and GHRP -2 log

So I decided to run some tb500 for some shoulder and back pain I have been experiencing for a while. I said what the hay and through in some cjc1295 no DAC and ghrp-2 for the anti-aging properties.
    Here is how I plan to run this stuff:
    Tb500-2mg twice a week for 4 weeks for initial loading. Then 1 my twice a week for maintenance.

CJC1295 no DAC and ghrp-2 will be 100 mcg of each 3 times a day.

I plan to make daily updates in case anybody is interested. Since I am not striving for major fat loss or huge muscle gains I won't be posting workout details but rather just how well I feel the products are working.

First update:
    Did my first ever injections. Doing them subcutaneous but still expected them to hurt as I am not a fan of needles. I was really surprised how easily the needle went in (belly fat) and how little I felt it. By the way I am using 30g slin pins.

Now neither the tb500 nor the cjc/ghrp injection site welted at all but the cjc/ghrp site does itch a bit and a mild warm feeling throughout that area under the skin.

Second injection for the day of cjc/ghrp was done and that site also itches a bit and also the same warming sensation under skin.

Being day one I don't expect to see any type of results yet. Anybody reading who has experience, what kind of time frame can results/sides typically start to show?
    Benching likes this.

Finished day 2 of injections yesterday. Injection sites are still itchy afterwards but nothing that can't be tolerated.
    Have had moments where I feel really tired in the middle of the day which is not usual for me but other than that no other noticeable effects.

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member
    Interested to follow as I have a messed up elbow and shoulder and want to try a protocol similar to this. Good luck.

Day 3 of injections down. Starting to feel a little bit like a pin cushion... but I guess that comes with the territory.
    I did a shoulder workout yesterday as well and my shoulder is one of the main reasons for me starting this regimen. Now I don't know if I was just having a good day or if it was due to the peptides but I was able to work my shoulder harder than I have been and my pain level was only minimal.
    I also did a leg day the day before and normally right now my legs would be in pain to the point where it would be hard for me to stand up from a seated position but the pain hasn't really gotten that bad.
    So... if the reduced pain and ability to work harder in my workouts is due to the peptides then it's great they are working. I guess only more time will tell. Will keep you all posted.

Finished Day 4 of cjc/ghrp injections yesterday and also my second shot of tb500.
    Hopefully it is just a bad day because I woke up with the worst headache this morning and Tylenol is not helping.
    Might jump back on later tonight and provide another update after my workout and give shoulder status.

Day 5:
    No headache today.... thank god.
    Still don't know if the headache was from the peptides or something else but it was fucking horrible.
    I did read that the ghrp & cjc can cause flu like symptoms, like headaches, but who knows.
    Did chest workout last night and although I did have some shoulder pain it was a manageable level and was able to go heavier than I have in quite a while.
    So far today only thing to state is that my hands feel tight and swollen but not in a bad way.
    I also seem to be carrying a pump all day long too which is pretty nice.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Take it easy with the shoulder training and give the TB a chance. Very light just to get a pump.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Gmanzx11 is offline New Member
    iNFECTiOUs where are you injecting the TB00? At the injury site? I have tendonosis in my shoulder and have been looking into using TB500.

Day 6, 7, 8:
    Sorry for no updates the past couple of days, just had a busy weekend.
    @BG, totally understand what you are saying with taking it easy and letting TB do it's thing. I have been going heavier on my lifts than usual but still not close to how heavy I was going before my shoulder was hurting so I am still taking it kind of easy.

Haven't experienced any headaches since that one I had and have had no other negative sides that I can speak on. Some of the nicer side effects are that I get a good pump in the gym and even have some pump all the time, even when I have not been to the gym.
    As for the results I am trying to achieve, my shoulder is doing better which is the biggie on my list. Being a little over a week on it and my shoulder is doing way better has me sold on this stack for overcoming injuries. I have also noticed some fat loss. It's not a ton by no means but also do not do much cardio in my workouts so somebody else who does cardio might see more fat loss results.

@Gmanzx11 I am pinning everything subcut in the belly, even the tb500.

Day 9:
    Shoulder is really feeling pretty good.
    Had shoulder day in the gym again and was able to go heavy like last time and barely felt anything in my shoulder. I am still not going super heavy like I used to but with the way things are going I feel I will eventually get to that point.
    Since starting I am up about 4 pounds which I am sure is all water weight but just being a little fuller with a nice pump constantly is a nice feeling.
    956Vette likes this.

Day10:
    No workout yesterday... just too much shit to do but still got my injections in.
    The injections are still going fine, still minor itching at injection site for a little bit afterwards but nothing extreme.
    Shoulder still feels good, still feel pretty pumped.
    Might be the peptides or just my mind playing tricks on me but thought I looked a tad leaner through the mid section yesterday.
    If the fat burning is starting to kick in then GREAT. If not, no biggie since that is not my main goal.

Day 11:
    Nothing new to report. Injections going well, shoulder feels good. Still feel like I have a constant pump.
    Did a chest workout tonight which normally causes me almost more shoulder pain than shoulder day. Although I did still feel something in my shoulder it was nothing compared to what it was before I started this regimen.

Well... I think I have been overdosing my peptides
    As being new to peptides and injecting I used one of those online peptide calculators to help me with my dosing.
    I input that I have 1ml syringes, 5mg of product, putting in 2ml of bac water, and wanting a 100mcg dose.
    For some reason I thought it said to draw up to the fourth tick mark. Not sure why I decided to but I redid the calc online and it says the 2nd tick mark.
    I think I have been doing double doses this entire time.

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member
    How's it going with your protocol? I am on tb-500, mod grf and ipramorelin as well. Today was my 8th day. Curious if it fixed your shoulder or only temporary relief? Any update on the weight loss and anti aging properties?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Interessting. And good news. If you feel so much better on your shoulder.
    I will try TB for myself with cjc wdac in order to minimize the shots.
    Torn some pecfibers years ago and they dont heal up.

Thread Information