• 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Jersey_DBO
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Shoulder injury for over two years, here is my planned tb-500 cycle

Benching is offline New Member

Shoulder injury for over two years, here is my planned tb-500 cycle

My shoulder injury has been nagging me for over two years. Nothing to show on the MRI but my pt still think that it is wise to have surgery done because he suspects it's the labrum.

Before I even think about that I want to try a really really conservative approach to heal up. This also includes the use of tb-500

My planned cycle:

w1: 5 mg
    w2: 5 mg
    w3: 2.5mg
    w4: 2.5mg
    w5: 2mg

I could also drop to 2.5 after week 1. What do you guys think.

And what about rehab work? Should I just do the rehab work like endo and exo rotations and wait with benching till after the cycle, or should I at least incorporate some dumbell work into my training?

interesting post OP. i don't know much about TB 500 except what it's reported to do. why not throw in some AAS? -a light dose for you. AAS help strengthen tendons. do you have access or know anyone that can get you AAS? Human growth Hormone too might help with recovery after surgery. call it the ultimate convalescent stack.
    Benching likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    interesting post OP. i don't know much about TB 500 except what it's reported to do. why not throw in some AAS? -a light dose for you. AAS help strengthen tendons. do you have access or know anyone that can get you AAS? Human growth Hormone too might help with recovery after surgery. call it the ultimate convalescent stack.
    I'd go with GH over AAS in this situation along side TB-500...

I will say don't get the surgery unless you've tried PT massage etc anything to be more proactive b4 getting it..., I tore my labrum in half and 3 other places along with RC! I wouldn't do the surgery again just my experience... Find and research the best sports Med docs as well as top ortho's
    Red Bastard likes this.

i was reading a basskiller article and he said that TB 500 is best taken with BPC 157 at the same time.

he posted this:

STARTING PROTOCOL
    TB500 2.5mg every 5 days
    bpc157 300mcg a day
    Second phase addition when I find out my golden dose of the bpc157 and tb500
    ipamorelin 100mcgs 3x's a day
    cjc 12 95 100mcgs 3x's a day

Updated protocal
    bpc157 600 mcgs a day
    TB500 5mg every 5 days

Day 1
    300mcgs of bpc157
    2.5mg of tb500

Afaik AAS doesn't do much for tendons and if any. There are some reports that AAS builds some extra tissue but that it was weaker then the normal tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

I will say don't get the surgery unless you've tried PT massage etc anything to be more proactive b4 getting it..., I tore my labrum in half and 3 other places along with RC! I wouldn't do the surgery again just my experience... Find and research the best sports Med docs as well as top ortho's
    I'm really hesistant regarding surgery. Although it's been over 2 years now the pain changes from almost gone to bad and there were even times that I could properly bench. I think it strange that a surgery would be the best option if there are times without pain. On the other hand I have had over 5 pt's and this is my second orthopedic surgeon. Why GH?

i was reading a basskiller article and he said that TB 500 is best taken with BPC 157 at the same time.

he posted this:

STARTING PROTOCOL
    TB500 2.5mg every 5 days
    bpc157 300mcg a day
    Second phase addition when I find out my golden dose of the bpc157 and tb500
    ipamorelin 100mcgs 3x's a day
    cjc 12 95 100mcgs 3x's a day

Updated protocal
    bpc157 600 mcgs a day
    TB500 5mg every 5 days

Day 1
    300mcgs of bpc157
    2.5mg of tb500
    I don't know bpc157. Why should I take it? And where did you get this from?

And still curious what you guys thinks about the cycle

i messaged you the link where it's from.

i'm just feeding the chickens. i don't know much about the grain. The convention is that peptides work better when stacked. that's all i know. it's a very broad kind of help. Basskiller is good to go.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-10-2016 at 03:18 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benching View Post
    My shoulder injury has been nagging me for over two years. Nothing to show on the MRI but my pt still think that it is wise to have surgery done because he suspects it's the labrum.

Before I even think about that I want to try a really really conservative approach to heal up. This also includes the use of tb-500

My planned cycle:

w1: 5 mg
    w2: 5 mg
    w3: 2.5mg
    w4: 2.5mg
    w5: 2mg

I could also drop to 2.5 after week 1. What do you guys think.

And what about rehab work? Should I just do the rehab work like endo and exo rotations and wait with benching till after the cycle, or should I at least incorporate some dumbell work into my training?
    REAL interested on hearing how this regimen ends up working for you. Please keep us updated.
    Benching likes this.

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    I heard deca is good for injuries and GH. Only have experience with deca. When I am off I can tell because my shoulder gets really sore quick. Probably should have it looked at or lift lighter weight.

Quote Originally Posted by JKW View Post
    I heard deca is good for injuries and GH. Only have experience with deca. When I am off I can tell because my shoulder gets really sore quick. Probably should have it looked at or lift lighter weight.
    Thanks for the advice! Although as fas as I know, deca only has some mild anti inflammation qualities. But on the MRI there was no visible inflamation. Deca isn't a good choice for healing tissue.

Edit: almost ready to order. Just a few questions. This is my first time using an substance like this/having to inject something. How do you use tb-500? Just like HGH? forums.steroid .com/important-threads-everyone-should-read/334738-definitve-guide-hgh-reconstitution-eli-lilly.html

Also would it be better to split up the doses in two parts?

Just to be sure: vials, Sterile Water 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol, syringes and you're good to go right?
    Last edited by Benching; 09-14-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member
    You will need a larger syringe most likely to reconstitute the water into the peptide as insulin needles are only .5ml. Unless you use one multiple times. I used one of my test syringes which is 3 cc. Also need alcohol wipes to disinfect.

I am using the tb-500 in two 2.5mg doses per week for 6 weeks. Followed by twice monthly maintenance doses of 2 mg.
    Benching likes this.

Contacted a pretty known supplier who only sells sterile water. He/she recommended sterile over BAC beacause with BAC the tb-500 can get cloudy.

But won't sterile water just keep the tb-500 good for like 2 or 3 days? That will be a problem in the last 3 weeks....

edit: ordered the tb-500 and sterile water, will consider bac depending on the answers here. Ofc I will keep a detailed log on this board
    Last edited by Benching; 09-17-2016 at 09:29 AM.

You are only reconstituting one vial at a time. If you have 5mg vials and inject twice weekly at 2.5 mg then it will only be sitting in the sterile water for 4 days max. If you have 2 mg vials it is used immediately. I use one 5 ml vial a week and it sits in the sterile water from Monday to Friday. Then the following Monday I reconstitute the next vial.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey_DBO View Post
    You are only reconstituting one vial at a time. If you have 5mg vials and inject twice weekly at 2.5 mg then it will only be sitting in the sterile water for 4 days max. If you have 2 mg vials it is used immediately. I use one 5 ml vial a week and it sits in the sterile water from Monday to Friday. Then the following Monday I reconstitute the next vial.
    Ive red that bacterias from the first draw will be significant. Making a second draw a couple of days later risky.
    Whats the proplem with cloudy tb as long as it is clean?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ive red that bacterias from the first draw will be significant. Making a second draw a couple of days later risky.
    Whats the proplem with cloudy tb as long as it is clean?
    I think 4 days is safe with only one draw if you use proper practice of alcohol but I'm no doc. Working for me so far. I always clean everything with Ann alcohol swab but I guess something could get in.

Order is on the way! Thanks for all the help guys. Ofc I will keep a detailed log as wel.

Reconstituting the 5mg vial with 1ml will give me 2.5mg per 0.5ml right?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benching View Post
    Afaik AAS doesn't do much for tendons and if any. There are some reports that AAS builds some extra tissue but that it was weaker then the normal tissue.

I'm really hesistant regarding surgery. Although it's been over 2 years now the pain changes from almost gone to bad and there were even times that I could properly bench. I think it strange that a surgery would be the best option if there are times without pain. On the other hand I have had over 5 pt's and this is my second orthopedic surgeon. Why GH?

I don't know bpc157. Why should I take it? And where did you get this from?

And still curious what you guys thinks about the cycle
    It's healing properties along side the healing properties of TB would imo be worth much more than running AAS along side

I also agree to try to fix this without surgery first and foremost as you stated the pain comes and goes and is not a constant... Just my .02
    Benching likes this.

Is there any reason behind splitting the 5mg in two doses per week? Why nog 5mg once per week?

jmoneyjumpman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Any particular reason why you wouldn't recommend surgery for a full recovery?
    Asking because I used to pitch and tore my labrum about 2 years ago as well, doctor said the tear was somewhat small and to opt for surgery if physical therapy fails, which it did. I'm now looking into HGH to see if it would help heal the tear. How long was your recovery and would you say that HGH would fix a small labrum tear?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoneyjumpman View Post
    Asking because I used to pitch and tore my labrum about 2 years ago as well, doctor said the tear was somewhat small and to opt for surgery if physical therapy fails, which it did. I'm now looking into HGH to see if it would help heal the tear. How long was your recovery and would you say that HGH would fix a small labrum tear?
    I've had some minor injuries (TFCC partial tear, dissecting ruptured baker's cyst) while on GH and it did not make a rapid recovery at 4iu/d. I still saw ortho and got injection under ultrasound so I could keep lifting. I also started TB500 and notice some differences in joint aches/pains/strains but doubtful it would completely repair a torn labrum.
    Shoulder surgery is one b*tch with lots of post op pain and long recovery. I would consider PRP before having the surgery, maybe while on GH and TB500. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jmoneyjumpman View Post
    Nothing will repair a torn labrum without surgery.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Nothing will repair a torn labrum without surgery.
    This is for hip, but also why I would consider PRP

Page Not Found (I think the link is still active, just clinic on it)
    Last edited by TRA; 12-30-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Linkie no workie, TrailRunner.

Thread Information