• 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: TB 500 log

TB 500 log

well i got my TB 500 AND THIS IS THE LOG

if this current stuff does ok, then i'm more. -5 months.

the current vial is 10mg / i'll mix it with 2 ml so...

.5ml = roughly 2mg

i'll be right back...
    Benching likes this.

ok. done deal. three days to go and then another

didn't feel anything but a slight warming sensation for a small period of time. is it supposed to be noticeable?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    didn't feel anything but a slight warming sensation for a small period of time. is it supposed to be noticeable?
    I started TB500 aswell. My studies suggests 2,5 mg two times a week.
    Pecinjury. Untreated only 30% of power. Been on mk677 and it cured most of it. Im 80-90% now. Some pain in elbows too. Want to see if TB can fix the rest.
    Stacking with cjc1290 1 mg a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I started TB500 aswell. My studies suggests 2,5 mg two times a week.
    Pecinjury. Untreated only 30% of power. Been on mk677 and it cured most of it. Im 80-90% now. Some pain in elbows too. Want to see if TB can fix the rest.
    Stacking with cjc1290 1 mg a week.
    you are a nice guy Sila. i'm following that dosing schedule as well.

thanks for the hand!

did you feel anything when you took it? i didn't feel sh1t.

you are a nice guy Sila. i'm following that dosing schedule as well.

thanks for the hand!

did you feel anything when you took it? i didn't feel sh1t.
    I mixed tb and cjc in the same syringe. Intramuscular in ass. Didnt feel anything from the shot itselves tuesday when i took it.
    But. Im likely to believe it gave/gives me better sleep and i felt more energy when i did thighs wednesday.
    Will be doing bis and shoulders today. Chest sunday. Then i can tell if there is any pechealing going on already.
    Another shot today. 2.5 mg TB and 500 mcg from the fridge and will put in the same syringe with bac water. Some said sterile for tb. But bac water did the job easily at tuesdays first shot.

nice post. i'm not sure if you want to start your own TB 500 post, but if you aren't going to do that, maintain a posting in this thread as i'll do the same. my next shot is on Sunday.
    Marsoc likes this.

No. I have started so many threads and logs that i guess most are sick of it. Im following you and adds in when it comes naturally:-)
    Marsoc likes this.

cool thanks

Ok folks!

2nd injection in. -finished pin a few min ago. I think my next orders will be for only 2mg a vial because i don't want it sitting around in solution for 2 weeks. da fasta da betta.

i can't be sure, but after my first pin i feel like the way my body gets sore changed. this same type of feeling happens to me on cycle. soreness just feels different. maybe it's just the placebo effect. feeling another warm sensation now. again maybe just placebo.

this reason i say all these crazy things about feeling something is because i can feel test right away if the injection hits the right spot in the muscle. as a unconfirmed factoid, I read that TB 500 can improve vision. well mine isn't that bad, but i wear spectacles...

anyways. i'm still looking for a good source of this stuff. considering my options right now. i've got 2.
    one that does things for sporting animals here in the states and one that's international and has really good reviews (Sila mentioned it) i just need quality goods ya know.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-02-2016 at 06:23 PM.
    Marsoc likes this.

Changed suppliers of TB 500 because the previous didn't have the mg amount i prefer. last night i did my pins into my legs. i actually used 4mg. two in each leg, but only because the stuff has a shitty half life. i'm currently out and waiting on an order that i've requested be shipped on Monday. I'm getting date gaped, but it's only until next wed, or thur.

Benching is offline New Member
    Changed suppliers of TB 500 because the previous didn't have the mg amount i prefer. last night i did my pins into my legs. i actually used 4mg. two in each leg, but only because the stuff has a shitty half life. i'm currently out and waiting on an order that i've requested be shipped on Monday. I'm getting date gaped, but it's only until next wed, or thur.
    What is the halflife of tb500? I've stored 2.5mg in the fridge (around 6 celcius) and am going to use it in 4 days. I've used BAC which is supposed to be better for storing tb500 in.

i read eight days and then i read 21 days. i went with the more cautious approach. in hindsight, i probably would have been ok with 21 days

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    so are you feeling any noticeable effects...or gains/results etc..?

no, lol, but i've been told that one cant feel it. i'm very sensitive to changes in my bodies chemistry, so that's one reason why i changed vendors.

Ok, changed suppliers and my stuff is in. it looks really good.

during my workout yesterday i completely forgot that i didn't notice any pain whatsoever at the site of an old shoulder dislocation injury. i'm usually pretty damn sore at the end of a workout that involves the shoulders, but not that time. i've got another 2mg pin today. we'll see.

during my workout yesterday i completely forgot that i didn't notice any pain whatsoever at the site of an old shoulder dislocation injury. i'm usually pretty damn sore at the end of a workout that involves the shoulders, but not that time. i've got another 2mg pin today. we'll see.
    Nice it's feedback like that which I like

today's workout at 1130 - 1215 was also completely pain free. granted i don't feel pain at all when performing shurgs, but the second part of the routine is where i noticed a difference. during middle and posterior and raises again no pain at all during the workout.

the major note in this post is that later today and intermittently at home i've been experiencing strange sensations in my shoulder area that i've never experienced, or at least haven't in the last 3 years or so. it's not painful, but it's no pleasant either. it comes and goes, seems to be triggered by movement of my arm. i'm going to continue with 2mg every 3 days. this never happens to my shoulder after a workout.

lastly, i've been injecting into the same spot. i dont plan to pin anywhere else.

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member
    Is that spot the abdomin? I was doing abdomin but with three shots of ipam/mod grf plus hcg 2x a week my stomach started having reactions. I am in week 5 of tb and ghrh/p. Now in inject all over the place trying to mix it up. Almost like I became allergic all of a sudden as I had no stomach reaction for 4 weeks then all of a sudden I had problems with every injection.

my spot is right between the anterior delt and pectoralis Major. there are no skin reactions, but that could change.

i'm trying to figure out if a raise in blood glucose effects TB 500 action like it does with GH. my blood glucose is 103 right now

normal = 70–99 mg/dl blood glucose.

last nights shot felt good. i could feel the change in chemistry, however slight and transient.

chest day was today! NO fvcking pain at all! this is cool! i'm going to actually have to get some more of this in a couple o weeks!

i mean honestly. the pain wasn't their at all, but rather a tight, or taught feeling that subsided after the first 30 min.

chest day was today! NO fvcking pain at all! this is cool! i'm going to actually have to get some more of this in a couple o weeks!

i mean honestly. the pain wasn't their at all, but rather a tight, or taught feeling that subsided after the first 30 min.
    Same story here mate. I did chest yesterday and i was just a bit carefull when lowering the weigth. When i pushed slow i could push with 100% force. Man...ive been at 40% for 2 years.
    I will order more too. They say you should maintain with 1-2 shots a month for a while

You guys are lucky. Maybe I need a new source

i'm just now finishing a month of 5mg / week.

so you are saying maintenance is permanently required, or are we talking like 5 months of taking the drug? And that the dosing for it is about 2mg every 2 weeks, or even 2mg once a month?

i can see the 5 month long treatment, but forever. 2mg once a month isn't terrible, but who knows what using it for decades will do.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-18-2016 at 04:49 AM.

i'm just now finishing a month of 5mg / week.

so you are saying maintenance is permanently required, or are we talking like 5 months of taking the drug? And that the dosing for it is about 2mg every 2 weeks, or even 2mg once a month?

i can see the 5 month long treatment, but forever. 2mg once a month isn't terrible, but who knows what using it for decades will do.
    yes i think i will try like 4-5 months maintence. See how it works out. Then possible stop it and find out whats up with the injury.
    Dont think it should be for life. Its not like aas which only mask the pain, its supposed to heal it.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

speaking of TB. time for mine tonight!

My pecinjury is getting better and better every weak. Amazing, ive been struggling for two fukin years.

(TB500 2 x 2,5 mg, cjc1295 0,5 mg x 2)

yea i know! i did triceps tonight and NOTHING. they usually hurt like a B by the end of my routine. not a thing this time! wow! i'm able to go all out! this is awesome!

did lower traps and lats tonight. no pain at all

BUT, i've been getting these weird little sensations in the old injury area. doesn't hurt. it almost feels like what a vein feels when it moves/wriggles under the skin. know what i mean?

Do you lose the therapeutic benefits from this compund when u stop using it or does it actually cause new tissue growth etc like hgh

well. if it makes you feel good peg me an idiot because i dont know.

cant yet say. not done yet. got another shot tonight. i hope it's not temporary. that would only mean it's only masking the problem. eh that would suck. this log isn't done. from the little i've read, it's permanent. And that may be, but the weakness could always be there/ i could re-injure myself. who knows. aren't you in tip top shape anyways?

still yet things remain to be seen, MARSOC.

victorb153 is offline New Member
    I started testosterone 4 months ago it helped me quite a bit... just 100ml once a week... i started deca 3 weeks ago 100 ml also in same needle i was told was ok... and it isn't doing anything bad don't know i just may still just be feeling benefits of test.... I am a 60 year old seriously beat up ex hockey player then ski bum surfer.. who was scheduled for a 6level neck back fushion but i am the single dad of a 5 and 10 year old so i can't do that.. So my research brought me here.. Looking for HGH now this tb500.. sounds very interesting all my joints hurt.. but are feeling better with test and now adding deca.. could i add tb500 also...While i am trying to solve the mystery of finding pharma HGH....

I got nothing but an allergic reaction to my 6 week load of tb500. After one month of maintenance I quit as the reactions were worsening each time. Elbow and shoulder is not improved if not worse. I have now had to stop lifting for a month to try and heal the old fashioned way.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I have used TB-500 at a much smaller dose and 90% cured 2 Deltoid issue and a knee ! Doesn't seem to help hip/ pelvis issues .Over the past 4 years . I took 1 mg every 3rd day for 3 mths and by the 2nd mths could tell a noticeable difference to the point I wanted to get back in the gym but only did legs and cardio and stretching and the results just keep getting better ! I was GTG after 5 mths and no cutting and no opiates !

I use all the time as part of my protocol ! Good stuff if from a good vendor ! I swear by this vet product that is used on horses regularly !

Oh and never discount the positive effects of Deca at about 150 mg a week for about 4 weeks until joint pain that goes with elbow pain subsides ! No reason to continue and get Deca DIck once the pain has stopped back off and continue in smaller dose as needed !

Oh also I am not the oldest guy around but for sure not the youngest ! I am 57 yrs young !

Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-06-2016 at 08:45 PM.

wellshii is offline Member
    Might have to jump on this as well. My knee usually pops slightly when squatting,this time pain accompanied it. Gonna down some glycine,see if that helps.
    Can't squat as of now. FML

Thread Information