Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Research peptides Vs prescription

Jersey_DBO is offline Junior Member

Research peptides Vs prescription

I was wondering if anyone has any experience to compare research peptides compared to prescription or more legit for human consumption? I am currently using research peptides from a well know site. Ipamorelin, mod grf, and TB 500. Not overwhelmed with the results after 5 weeks. Wondering if research peps are not the way to go.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of the peptides are not approved for human consumption so most will be sold as 'research' items.

Charger Hemi is offline New Member
    I am currently a prescribed combo of Ipam and Sermorelin. The research peptides are cheap, but the question is, do they the active ingredient in the correct potency as per the label claim? I doubt it. I have never tried research peptides because I question their effectiveness.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger Hemi View Post
    I am currently a prescribed combo of Ipam and Sermorelin. The research peptides are cheap, but the question is, do they the active ingredient in the correct potency as per the label claim? I doubt it. I have never tried research peptides because I question their effectiveness.
    And who supplies your prescribed peptide hormone combo may I ask? All too often it is outsourced...from guess who...?
    There is little reason or evidence to think that cheap peptides have a correlation with potency & label claims. Jmho.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

wellshii is offline Member
    Peptides can be prescribed?

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Peptides can be prescribed?
    Sermorelin is a favorite of the anti-aging clinics now because the US Gov is cracking down on hGH prescriptions.

Msmithsd is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger Hemi View Post
    I've been on Ipamorelin and sermorelin for 30 days(500mcg before bed), really haven't noticed anything, my doctor said it takes 90 days to notice a difference. How long did u did u run it for? Did you notice a difference?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information