DoubleP is offline New Member

Ultimate goal to size

Hey guys,

So I've had this complex with size for years now.
    When I look at Brock Lesnar, that's the size and physique I'm looking for. But it's much easier for me to be ripped and anabolic looking. I had someone tell me tren will get u big, but Imo tren wouldn't give me the BIG look. It's appealing ya, alot of guys look good on tren but imo lack size.

I know I'd look good on tren. I already have a 4 pack and am only eating about 1500 cals a day. (Just got out of jail).

My question is to get a Brock lesnar type of physique, what cycle would u recommend as long as sufficient calories and training of course.

Test+npp+dbol I'm thinking to get me on my way.

Blog Entries
    you make it sound as if its easy just use the right compounds and wala...I dosent really work like that my friend....beside the diet piece, it will have a lot to do with your body type and genetics not just aas and food...I suspect brock lesnar was already huge in height and weight before he even started aas...how about you post a pic of yourself to help us gauge your potential...steroids can help you get bigger but genetics will dictate how you will ultimately look imho...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Wrong section.

Thread Information