jay007 is offline Associate Member

Humatrope 12mg question

I have a few questions and I keep getting mixed reviews on the site and feedback. I'm looking to really trim down and lower body fat along with gaining all the positive effects of high.

Is 2ius ED worth taking or better is it effective for the weight loss ?

If so when woul I start to see noticeable effects?
    I have read starting at 3 months.

Would incorporating 300mgs of Test a week increase muscle pass be different if I ran the test solo.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No 2ius wont do much at all its all down to your diet and carido programme.
    To see general health benefits you will need at least 4 ius for 6 months but its going to be a poor dieting compound and there are far better options out there.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus300
    Can I ask why you think it a poor dieting compound (sincere question, not a skeptical one)? Due to the lack of increased metabolism?
    I thought GH at about 4iu/d with good diet and training would increase body recomp rate decently - can you mention what other options besides clen , etc., would be better?
    Any peptides better and more economical?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No 2ius wont do much at all its all down to your diet and carido programme.
    To see general health benefits you will need at least 4 ius for 6 months but its going to be a poor dieting compound and there are far better options out there.

Follow up question is would ED, EOD OR 5-2 be more effective at 3ius

carbo is offline Associate Member
    I would not run HGH by itself in the range of 1-3IU a day again, the effects are really weak for a healthy individual. Actually it gave me a false feeling of a 'safety net' where I ended up cheating on my diet on number of occasions and gained fat...

so would 3ius ED be sufficient fro fat loss

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Marcus300
    Can I ask why you think it a poor dieting compound (sincere question, not a skeptical one)? Due to the lack of increased metabolism?
    I thought GH at about 4iu/d with good diet and training would increase body recomp rate decently - can you mention what other options besides clen , etc., would be better?
    Any peptides better and more economical?

Thanks
    I think at 2ius-4ius it's going to be a poor dieting compound due to the length of time it starts working and also the price, I am talking only pharm grade here not cheap gh. To go on gh just for dieting for 6 months at 2-4ius its crazy imho when a solid diet, cardio routine and other fat loss drugs would be far cheaper, work faster and are better at losing the bf. If your looking for the health benefits over a period of time and your going to be using AAS along the side then gh is great.

I personally don't like peptides, very cheap alternatives for gh without any benefit what so ever
    Last edited by marcus300; 10-27-2016 at 02:28 AM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I disagree. I ran 3iu's of humatrope just a few months ago for 3-4 months with great success. Will do it again soon.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I am running 1.8iu/day and it made me feel much better. Done so for over 12 months now.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I am running 1.8iu/day and it made me feel much better. Done so for over 12 months now.
    I miss it, all my aches and pains came back.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

tyzride is offline New Member
    Humatrope is pharm grade so 2-3 iu's a day will definately make a difference. My buddy started humatrope and noticed incredible differences after a few weeks. Others that have given feedback don't know the difference between generics and pharm grade gh.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007 View Post
    I have a few questions and I keep getting mixed reviews on the site and feedback. I'm looking to really trim down and lower body fat along with gaining all the positive effects of high.

Is 2ius ED worth taking or better is it effective for the weight loss ?

If so when woul I start to see noticeable effects?
    I have read starting at 3 months.

Would incorporating 300mgs of Test a week increase muscle pass be different if I ran the test solo.

I think with REAL PHARMA HGH that you can see a difference with as little as 2 iu. I typically run 2-4 iu of HUMATROPE with exceptional results.

jjsevens is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I think with REAL PHARMA HGH that you can see a difference with as little as 2 iu. I typically run 2-4 iu of HUMATROPE with exceptional results.
    How can you tell between pharma grade or fake HGH? I've got a source for humathorpe but how do I know if it's PG or just some fake packaging and labelling? My guy is selling them for $300 CAD a box. Does that sound right?

Thread Information