• 2 Post By carofsamo
  • 1 Post By fossilk1
  • 2 Post By victorb153
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Human Experiment: Genotropin 5.3mg

carofsamo is offline New Member

Human Experiment: Genotropin 5.3mg

WEEK 2 RESULTS of Human Experiment: Genotropin 5.3mg

I am excited to shred and gain a few pounds of muscle and have decided to try HGH in the most effective yet conservative manner possible. A lot of my buddies are getting jacked by stabbing themselves with high doses of all kinds of shit but with a healthy diet and excercise it's my goal to get great results that look natural without doing any long term damage, hence my very conservative cycle schedule:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 5.11.58 PM.png 
Views:	598 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	165994

I am uninsured and have paid exactly $4228.00 US for 17 - Genotropin Pens via presciption. So given the high cost, I have incentive to do this right. For those curious, I will be documenting my experience on legit HGH in this forum with photos, and welcome any advice or questions along the way. I have been using the product for 1 week now and have posted my first photo below.

Vice: Genotropin 5.3mg Powder Solvent solution injection Somatropin, prefilled 1ml pen.
    Week 1 - .06mg/1.8IU
    Height 6'2"/188cm
    Weight: 195lbs/88.5kilos

Name:	Oct 20th 2016.jpg 
Views:	451 
Size:	185.1 KB 
ID:	165995

Side Effects Log:
    Day 1 -3 Kinda like a light brain nasal headache first 3 days or so, maybe a bit dehydrated.
    Day 4 - Sweating like a bitch. Minor pain in right wrist and elbow, surprised considering my low dose.

Here is my estimated cycle schedule. It is subject to change as I listen to my body and gather advice from. Check it out: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 5.11.58 PM.png 
Views:	598 
Size:	138.3 KB 
ID:	165994
    Last edited by carofsamo; 11-11-2016 at 02:06 AM.
    Obs and Kilgore like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Great! Just dont understand why the different dosages, why not the same dosage?

Make sure you store that HGH in fridge.

It's in the fridge or in a cooler when I'm on the go.
    Too much in one go can increase the severity of side effects so my Dr. suggested easing my body onto it, and this was the schedule I designed. What do you think? What did you do?

fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    dude 5.3 (16iu) pens go for $100...

You paid $4200 for 17?!

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    dude 5.3 (16iu) pens go for $100...

You paid $4200 for 17?!
    yeah but they are probably fake ..his shits from the pharmacy lol. Unsure of prices but. ...yeah unsure lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 11-01-2016 at 12:08 AM.

Double post....removed
    Last edited by Marsoc; 11-01-2016 at 12:09 AM.

No my stuff is real lol how do you fake pens. Also I have the barcodes and it came from turkey where it is legal. Plus my labs show it. Can post pics for proof. $4200 is out rage though. Sometimes I see them for $200ish a pop and still lol

Just google hghmonster and look at the eroid reviews. You guys need to educate yourself with sources before dropping $4200?!

Usually 36iu pens go for $220-250. That source right there with good reviews and reships sells your 36iu for 200... and 16iu for 100. And just buy one if you feel skeptical lol. I purchased $2000 and that was more than enough. 20 pens 16 iu good price 👍🏻

And with dosage you could increase each week but the key is breaking it up. You can't exceed 2.5iu with 45 minutes due to growth factors. Your body only absorbs 2.5iu even if you did 5iu. You will get better result if you break it up. 2.5 morning, 2.5 post workout. And 2.5 before you sleep. Also do not eat food 15-20 minutes prior. I just don't want to see OP piss money away.
    Last edited by fossilk1; 11-01-2016 at 06:07 AM.
    Marsoc likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Standard price at a pharmacy here in Bangalore is ~$230 for a 36iu pen with somatropin.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Cool. I ll be watching. I will never buy pharma grade but I will always want to.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No my stuff is real lol how do you fake pens. Also I have the barcodes and it came from turkey where it is legal. Plus my labs show it. Can post pics for proof. $4200 is out rage though. Sometimes I see them for $200ish a pop and still lol

You guys need to educate yourself with sources before dropping $4200?!

Usually 36iu pens go for $220-250. That source right there with good reviews and reships sells your 36iu for 200... and 16iu for 100. And just buy one if you feel skeptical lol. I purchased $2000 and that was more than enough. 20 pens 16 iu good price ����

And with dosage you could increase each week but the key is breaking it up. You can't exceed 2.5iu with 45 minutes due to growth factors. Your body only absorbs 2.5iu even if you did 5iu. You will get better result if you break it up. 2.5 morning, 2.5 post workout. And 2.5 before you sleep. Also do not eat food 15-20 minutes prior. I just don't want to see OP piss money away.
    Pens can be faked and are faked regularly. Not saying yours are as I don't know your source and you said you have labs to prove it but I don't want newbs reading your post thinking that all pens are legit.

Also, edit out your source please.
    Last edited by Livinlean; 11-01-2016 at 08:12 PM.

It was very important to me to ease my body into it to, which my doctor reccommended. Plus I wanted to minimize side effects and not over do it. So far I'm very happy with how I'm feeling and looking.

Wow well if you're right, and you're getting top HQ pharma grade, then I got ripped off so please lemme know where you got this cuz theres a lot of fakes out there!

This is incredibly helpful for round 2. Thank man.

thanks man. behind on posting but putting up week 2 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Cool. I ll be watching. I will never buy pharma grade but I will always want to.
    Thx man. posting week 2 results now.

WEEK 2 RESULTS of Human Experiment: Genotropin 5.3mg

I didn't notice many results on my low dosage for Week 2.
    10/23 Day 7 - No dramatic difference.
    10/26 Day 10 - joint pains went away. sweating a lot more than usual. noticing a difference in body. appetite increasing gradually.

Week 2 Dosage - .7mg/2.1IU, 6 days a week Weight: 195lbs/88.5kilos
    Vice: Genotropin 5.3mg-oct-20th-2016.jpg
    Side Effects Log:
    Day 1 -3 Kinda like a light brain nasal headache first 3 days or so, maybe a bit dehydrated.
    Day 4 - Sweating like a bitch. Minor pain in right wrist and elbow, surprised considering my low dose.
    Workouts: Traveling a lot, but pretty regular mix of cardio and resistance.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-10-31 at 6.35.14 PM.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	166263
    Last edited by carofsamo; 11-11-2016 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carofsamo View Post
    This is incredibly helpful for round 2. Thank man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    If not pharmagrade how can you be sure it's legit and where do you buy? Thx man

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your not getting pharm grade you cant be sure its real. Just so you know with some searching you can get serostim 126iu kits for as low as 550 regularly. You need to work on finding sources for pharm grade at a better price. For about 200 more you could have had 8 serostim kits. During somenof your free time just look around the internet for good GH sources, but dont even waste your koney on generics.

Are u getting any noticeable stimulation physically or in performance gains etc.

WEEK 3 & 4 RESULTS of Human Experiment: Genotropin 5.3mg

WEEK 3 & 4 RESULTS of Human Experiment: Genotropin 5.3mg
    I didn't have the time to post an update for week 3, so I'm combining this post as weeks 3 & 4:

Week 3 & 4 Dosage - .8mg/2.4IU, 6 days/week
    Current Weight: 202lbs/91.62kilos
    Vice: Genotropin 5.3mg Powder Solvent solution injection Somatropin, prefilled 1ml pen.

Side Effects/Observations Log:
    I am beginning to see changes. My definition, energy levels are higher, I'm sleeping better. I've always read that that a side effect is softer skin, and its SO true. On 11/9, my day 24, skin is feeling noticeably soft, feels younger and plumpier maybe is the best (and creepiest) word?

Midsection seems tighter and i'm slowly getting a bit more definition. I've gained about 3 pounds in weight. Workouts are consistent but not shredded as fuck yet by any means, still more fat to burn for sure.
    Nasaly Headachey feeling is fading away and joint pain seems to be completely gone too.

I've also changed my calendar to accomodate my travel to a lower dose and it is as follows:
    Weeks 4-5 are .8mg/2.4IU instead of the original 1.0mg/2.8IU.
    Weeks 6-7 are .8mg/2.4IU instead of the original 1.1mg/3.2IU.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 6.00.43 PM.png 
Views:	381 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	166276

Here are my week 4 progress photos:

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 6.28.59 PM.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	163.7 KB 
ID:	166277

Obs
    I have thought about hgh for many years. I always considered it out of my league just because of the pharma price. I am entrusting my regular supplier as he has never steered me wrong. I cannot be sure to be quite frank. My biggest worry was getting 192aa and screwing up my natural production for life. My supplier has pharma from china. We have all been warned about Chinese hgh. Some is real most is fake. This is a risk I face. By pharma what I mean is I will never hold pfizer somatrop in my hand etc..
    I hope this works out great for you. I wish I could get a script for it. It should be available to all. I have never understood why any aging man cannot ask for and receive hgh. It has side effects of being healthy and great quality of life. Messed up world.

I know my pens are legit and I have never seen any genotropin pens made to be counterfeit (I have seen genotropin bottle in a 10ml vial which is fake). I have seen norda in fake reload cartridges. I know pzier sells 24hr on the spot small pens for aid patients which I would never purchase. I directly get mine from turkey where it is legal to purchase. The first thing you notice when injecting genotropin hgh is the smell. Hgh gives off a distinct smell which novice users are aware of that is a good sign it is legit. Second are the stress test lab reports in the morning.

OP so you do not lose money, research vendors in turkey please. Also DO NOT USE pen tips. Why do I say that?? Because pen tips you lose 3-4iu of product. Mix the solution you normally would to step C maxing sure all pressure is extracted. And use a regular insulin syringe. You can pull back from the stopper as you would for normal steroids .
    Last edited by fossilk1; 11-11-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Obs
    I know my pens are legit and I have never seen any genotropin pens made to be counterfeit (I have seen genotropin bottle in a 10ml vial which is fake). I have seen norda in fake reload cartridges. I know pzier sells 24hr on the spot small pens for aid patients which I would never purchase. I directly get mine from turkey where it is legal to purchase. The first thing you notice when injecting genotropin hgh is the smell. Hgh gives off a distinct smell which novice users are aware of that is a good sign it is legit. Second are the stress test lab reports in the morning.

OP so you do not lose money, research vendors in turkey please. Also DO NOT USE pen tips. Why do I say that?? Because pen tips you lose 3-4iu of product. Mix the solution you normally would to step C maxing sure all pressure is extracted. And use a regular insulin syringe. You can pull back from the stopper as you would for normal steroids.
    How's it going looking for an update

Obs
    Whoops I thought that was the op. O.p update?

victorb153 is offline New Member
    I have to go research turkey now... Solving this mystery of Pharma HGH is like some illuminati decoding mystery...Ive got one call back from what sounds like legit Florida company getting 16$ a iu for Zamacton and 15$ an iu for omnitropin and 50$ an iu for genotropin pens.....I see here your saying you can get serostim which you say is pharma grade for a little more than 4$ an iu..... I am waiting to hear from a friend who says he has a doctor 4 hours away from me who can get it for me i don't know which brand but for 10$ an iu for pharma grade stuff....
    Obs and Marsoc like this.

Obs
    Ever set down a half read book, never pick it back up again?

They bait you in, get you excited about their progress, and disappear...

Its not fair!
    Marsoc likes this.

I guess have high expectations for hgh and I want to see this dude post some pics looking like super man

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I guess have high expectations for hgh and I want to see this dude post some pics looking like super man
    In the end Its how you break yourself down. This guy couldnt stick with his post, I doubt he trained worth a shit.

Thread Information