View Poll Results: Does Pralmorelin (GHRP-2) increase appetite?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it does

1 100.00%
  • No it does not

0 0%
    CrossOps is offline Associate Member

Pralmorelin (GHRP-2) Question

POLL: Does Pralmorelin (GHRP-2) increase appetite?

I have a seen a few posts in reference to GHRP-2, whereas some people claim it does nothing, and others say it absolutely boosts appetite.

I wanted some opinions from the experienced members here, as I saw what it did with another person and it did in fact significantly increase his appetite at 100 x 3 per day via slin.

Can anyone chime in here. And additionally, as it stands it is a non regulated material (not illegal) at this time? If so, who really is a reputable supplier. It seems like every place is getting bad reviews or knocks against it. I normally would not ask if it was a controlled substance (I certainly do not want to violate any rules or offend anyone).

I would like to know where to pick some up from a proper vetted supplier that my brothers recommend.

Thank to anyone that can spare a moment to comment.

Wow, we've had a lot of anonymous visitors on this thread today. I kept checking throughout the day.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi CrossOps, I found that ghrp2 increased my appetite only a little. It increased gastric motility so it took less time to feel hungry again.

The shop I used has shut down unfortunately though I learned one thing from it (and its higher prices), peptides require expensive equipment to produce, and expensive raw amino acids in order to ensure the final product is stable. I'd go as far as saying what my old supplier said, the chinese stuff will for the most part be ineffective. I tried 3 shops before I found a legit one, lots of money burned in the process... then the shop closed LOL!

Whether it is a controlled substance depends on your countries laws. Here it is controlled although it is unheard of by authorities and they only test for the most usual stuff. It is banned in the olympics and recently the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Hi CrossOps, I found that ghrp2 increased my appetite only a little. It increased gastric motility so it took less time to feel hungry again.

The shop I used has shut down unfortunately though I learned one thing from it (and its higher prices), peptides require expensive equipment to produce, and expensive raw amino acids in order to ensure the final product is stable. I'd go as far as saying what my old supplier said, the chinese stuff will for the most part be ineffective. I tried 3 shops before I found a legit one, lots of money burned in the process... then the shop closed LOL!

Whether it is a controlled substance depends on your countries laws. Here it is controlled although it is unheard of by authorities and they only test for the most usual stuff. It is banned in the olympics and recently the NFL.
    Thanks for the reply brother. At least someone knew something about it.

Thread Information