Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: A rather urrgent question MT-II and dose ? GF Very sick ?

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

A rather urrgent question MT-II and dose ? GF Very sick ?

9:30 pm EST 12/6/16

I have been using MT-II for 4 years and introduced it to many friends !

My GF just tried it because she is tired of spray tans and nasty tanning beds !

I have seen ppl get a bit flushed and kind of Caffiene sick ?

She is cramping short of breath and feel like blowing groceries ?

She SQed a little over .5 mg in the belly . not much fat there ? 1st time ? She is 145 and a fitness competitor , ( very lean ! )

# Does anyone know why she may be feeling this way ? Does it effect different ppl different ways ? What gives ? I took 1 mg of the same batch and feel great ? Possibly a small amout of flushing ? Which to me is normal for me at 240 lbs ?

I have been dosing with TB-500 for 4 yrs ? ? ? ? ?

Please some one that has experienced anything remotely close share thoughts and opinions ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 12-06-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Bump pls she is sick ? ? ? ?

Blog Entries
    I think she may just be a girl ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Everybody get nausea after MT2, thats why you should take it before going to bed.

She should have know this before injecting, just a bit of research would be easy to find side effects immediately after pin are flushing (red face) and nausea.

Tell her to lie down and be still, it will pass after a few hours.

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot for the 411 !

She is head strong and I pinned 1st and shared that is did make ppl feel like motion sickness some times . She wanted to take right after me , just to show she could . I have been taking 4 yrs and the only time I ever got sick was at the beginning and taking to much at one time .

Got her some over the counter stomach meds and a ginger ale ? She is alseep now

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She will be fine once it passes. Usually doesn't last too long. Next time start lower for her and work her way up. She may not need as much as you.

Blog Entries
    That is what I thought and have seen in the past ? But she was sick all night and had the dry heaves ? Not sure if she is being dramatic or really an issue ? I took the same batch and double the dose and only got flushed in the face even woke up with painful wood this morn and she was grumpy ? I have shared the benefits of MT-II with many people and never seen a reaction like her's ? I think she may be over playing a little or may not be the real issue just hit her at the same time ?

She is a school teacher and is exposed to every germ you can think of ! But really NS she has gone to urgent care to get IV fluids and I know for a fact this is over kill she had the dry heaves !

She was a serious fitness competitor and very cut she was injured about 2 years ago and as opposed to staying on point and cutting back calories with her nutrition until she hits the gym again the 1st of the year she is on a weird ass intake plan starves and eats tons of protein and beer ????

Makes no sense at all to me ? But she sure does look good on the outside and I bet she is all FKD up internally healthy ! Really a pretty lady and very head strong ! To have all the knowledge she has and destroy all her had earned efforts and muscles shrinking due to nutrition just to stay lean ! I would even go so far as to say she has an eating disorder ?

OH THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOU WISDOM !

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    She will be fine once it passes. Usually doesn't last too long. Next time start lower for her and work her way up. She may not need as much as you.

Thread Information