week 1-12 deca 300-350 mg/week
    week 1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
    week 1-12 caber .5 e3d
    week 9-14 injec win 50 mg eod
    week 11-14 hcg 500 iu two times per week
    15-18 pct
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 50/50/25/25
    my question is could i add HGH into my cycle ? if yes what about timing and dosing in safest range without any sides like organ enlargement, etc ?
    my other question is what about drop my deca and win and do my cycle with test c and HGH ?
    also my stat is :
    31 yld male
    12-13% bf
    5'10"
    200 lb
    about 7 years hard work
    any help i appreciate

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you wanting to use pharmacy grade, Chinese or peptides? You most likely wouldn't need caber.

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Are you wanting to use pharmacy grade, Chinese or peptides? You most likely wouldn't need caber.
    pharm grade

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG should be run from week 1 and stopped 3 days before pct. You should extend your nolva for another 2 weeks (6 total) to help you recover from deca .

The addition of GH will always help a cycle, but running it 3 months is not enough. In this situation you are better off running the test deca winny as opposed to test gh.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    HCG should be run from week 1 and stopped 3 days before pct. You should extend your nolva for another 2 weeks (6 total) to help you recover from deca .

The addition of GH will always help a cycle, but running it 3 months is not enough. In this situation you are better off running the test deca winny as opposed to test gh.
    Hcg doesn't need to used at all its personal preference it needs to be used before pct if testies has atrophied. You'd be best dosing gh 2iu 2/3 times per day, Deca is harder on some people than othwrs

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg doesn't need to used at all its personal preference it needs to be used before pct if testies has atrophied. You'd be best dosing gh 2iu 2/3 times per day, Deca is harder on some people than othwrs
    Sorry this is bad advice. HCG should def. be used during the entire cycle up to 3 days before PCT. This will help keep your testes operating semi-normally. It will also increase your chances of a better and faster recovery. Running HGH 2-3 times per day has not been proven to have any benefit over once per day.

HGH needs to be run for 6 months and as said above if you're only running it for the 3 months of your cycle not really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Sorry this is bad advice. HCG should def. be used during the entire cycle up to 3 days before PCT. This will help keep your testes operating semi-normally. It will also increase your chances of a better and faster recovery. Running HGH 2-3 times per day has not been proven to have any benefit over once per day.

HGH needs to be run for 6 months and as said above if you're only running it for the 3 months of your cycle not really worth it.
    Once gh is injected the pulse lasts 3 hours there for using it in smaller and more frequent does is better. Hcg stimulates the testies while on steroids you body starts to slow production to try ballance out the high test using hcg during cycle is not a good idea

Once gh is injected the pulse lasts 3 hours there for using it in smaller and more frequent does is better. Hcg stimulates the testies while on steroids you body starts to slow production to try ballance out the high test using hcg during cycle is not a good idea
    Your way of thinking is old school. Do you have any proof that hcg during cycle is not a good idea? Sounds like something Rich Piana would say lol.

As I mentioned previously different things work for discussion people I seek no need to use hcg unless the testies have shrunk, but that's my experience

As I mentioned previously different things work for discussion people I seek no need to use hcg unless the testies have shrunk, but that's my experience
    Im all for the whole "different things for different people" argument... I probably use that as much as the next guy but we're all human here... Waiting until shrinkage defeats the whole purpose of HCG . I mean yea you get a kick start by using hcg before PCT but they'll come back after pct anyways. The whole reason of taking HCG is so that they don't shrink in the first place.

I mean mine never shrink so I don't use hcg if the they did I would so what I'm saying is some people's don't shrink other do

Thread Information