Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kaptainkeezy04
  • 1 Post By kaptainkeezy04

Thread: Real HGH & IGF1 Vs Counterfeit

hustler101 is offline Junior Member

Real HGH & IGF1 Vs Counterfeit

I'm planning on trying HGH and possibly IGF1, whats the difference between real & counterfeit in terms of gains & effectiveness?

From what I hear most products on the market are fake, so then wouldn't it be wise to stay away from these or do the counterfeit versions work almost as good as the real thing?

Rich Piana talks about fake vs real IGF1 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2kxAJLxBF8&t=31s

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stay away from HGH unless you personally know someone who will sell you their stuff (usually someone who gets it prescribed and needs the money). There are so many Genotropin pens flooding the market, I find it hard to believe they are legitimiate. This stuff was near impossible to get a few years ago, and now all of a sudden you can find them in several places, which leads me to believe someone is counterfeiting pens and who knows what other pharma labels are being counterfeited. What are your goals?

oh and as far as effectiveness of real vs. counterfeit is that real hgh gives you real gains and counterfeit gives you a placebo effect, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    This stuff was near impossible to get a few years ago, and now all of a sudden you can find them in several places, which leads me to believe someone is counterfeiting pens and who knows what other pharma labels are being counterfeited. What are your goals?
    My goals are to get shredded and get lean after I'm done with my bulking cycle

I also wanna see how well the anti-aging properties work, and test out other health benefits of HGH

So the only way to actually get ahold of real HGH is to have it prescribed by a doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by hustler101 View Post
    My goals are to get shredded and get lean after I'm done with my bulking cycle

I also wanna see how well the anti-aging properties work, and test out other health benefits of HGH

So the only way to actually get ahold of real HGH is to have it prescribed by a doctor?
    No, there are plenty of other ways to get it, but that is the only way to know you're getting REAL hgh. Either that or you find someone with HIV/AIDS who gets it prescribed and would rather have the money. But if you want to get shredded, you can easily do so by doing a test/tren /clen /t3/var cycle on the ketogenic diet. You will notice a big difference after just 3 weeks, trust me! And all of that will probably be cheaper than just the HGH, plus you don't have to worry about getting fakes.

Morning cardio 5 times a week, 3 of those times should be HIIT cardio, and then 15 minutes of slow cardio after each workout session, plus ketogenic diet, and you will notice a big difference in 3 weeks on the above mentioned cycle. If your interest in really in getting shredded, and you're already someone who cycles, and doesn't mind doing more cycles, just do this.

But if you're really wanting the anti-aging properties and have a big enough bank account to where you can afford the real stuff, then do it. HGH is my favorite drug, but i go through phases where I can and can't afford it, and I wouldn't do less than 4 IU a day.
    Obs likes this.

No, there are plenty of other ways to get it, but that is the only way to know you're getting REAL hgh. Either that or you find someone with HIV/AIDS who gets it prescribed and would rather have the money. But if you want to get shredded, you can easily do so by doing a test/tren /clen /t3/var cycle on the ketogenic diet. You will notice a big difference after just 3 weeks, trust me! And all of that will probably be cheaper than just the HGH, plus you don't have to worry about getting fakes.

Morning cardio 5 times a week, 3 of those times should be HIIT cardio, and then 15 minutes of slow cardio after each workout session, plus ketogenic diet, and you will notice a big difference in 3 weeks on the above mentioned cycle. If your interest in really in getting shredded, and you're already someone who cycles, and doesn't mind doing more cycles, just do this.

But if you're really wanting the anti-aging properties and have a big enough bank account to where you can afford the real stuff, then do it. HGH is my favorite drug, but i go through phases where I can and can't afford it, and I wouldn't do less than 4 IU a day.
    Cool I see... how much do you roughly spend on HGH?
    I'm guessing you do a cycle of HGH which is like 2.5 months or so... but then if you're doing it for the anti-aging properties, don't you need to keep taking it for the effects to stay.. in other words.. isnt it like steroid where if you stop taking it, your results will quickly revert back to their original form?

The whole "once you stop taking steroids you lose what you gained" is bullshit. As long as you maintain a caloric surplus diet that is high in protein, you will not lose any muscle you gain on steroids or HGH. As far as losing the anti-aging effects you get from HGH, I have no idea. And I don't know if we are allowed to discuss prices on here, but let me tell you it isn't cheap. The best you could hope for (and it's a long shot) is $20 a day if you're doing 4 IU's.

Cool Thanks man

The whole "once you stop taking steroids you lose what you gained" is bullshit. As long as you maintain a caloric surplus diet that is high in protein, you will not lose any muscle you gain on steroids or HGH.
    Where do you come up with this nonsense?

This is true only if you were not already at your natural limits (based on your natural levels of hormone) and have not yet exceeded them.

For those who have passed their natural limits, once they go off the steroids , they will slowly revert back to their natural limit.

You don't really think Big Ramy could stop injecting altogether and look the same in 2 years as he does now, that is, if he "maintains a caloric surplus diet that is high in protein . . ."

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Where do you come up with this nonsense?

This is true only if you were not already at your natural limits (based on your natural levels of hormone) and have not yet exceeded them.

For those who have passed their natural limits, once they go off the steroids , they will slowly revert back to their natural limit.

You don't really think Big Ramy could stop injecting altogether and look the same in 2 years as he does now, that is, if he "maintains a caloric surplus diet that is high in protein . . ."
    think what you like, man. Please explain to me why someone would lose muscle if they still trained hard and maintained a diet high in protein that keeps them out of a caloric deficit. What is your science?
    Dennis86 likes this.

Unc15smh is offline New Member
    The whole "once you stop taking steroids you lose what you gained" is bullshit. As long as you maintain a caloric surplus diet that is high in protein, you will not lose any muscle you gain on steroids or HGH. As far as losing the anti-aging effects you get from HGH, I have no idea. And I don't know if we are allowed to discuss prices on here, but let me tell you it isn't cheap. The best you could hope for (and it's a long shot) is $20 a day if you're doing 4 IU's.
    I just had a doctor suggest hgh or sermolin (?) Injections for a lot of my aliments. He said insurance won't cover it. The quote for hgh at 1.75 IUs per day was $5400 for a 6 months supply. He said when my labs come back that they may suggest sermolin if my body is still producing hgh. That would be about half the cost. Based on what your saying though, it sounds like they are way expensive. How does someone know when they are being taken advantage of and where do they go for alternatives?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    think what you like, man. Please explain to me why someone would lose muscle if they still trained hard and maintained a diet high in protein that keeps them out of a caloric deficit. What is your science?
    Id imagine cuz there natural test levels won't be as high. Then again I have no clue wen it comes to juice

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I've heard of hgh of course and all other steroids . but wht is a supplemental version of igf1? Never heard of this other then what the body naturaly produces

Unc15smh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I've heard of hgh of course and all other steroids. but wht is a supplemental version of igf1? Never heard of this other then what the body naturaly produces
    Isn't deer antler spray supposed to be a supplemental version?

Quote Originally Posted by Unc15smh View Post
    I just had a doctor suggest hgh or sermolin (?) Injections for a lot of my aliments. He said insurance won't cover it. The quote for hgh at 1.75 IUs per day was $5400 for a 6 months supply. He said when my labs come back that they may suggest sermolin if my body is still producing hgh. That would be about half the cost. Based on what your saying though, it sounds like they are way expensive. How does someone know when they are being taken advantage of and where do they go for alternatives?
    We aren't supposed to talk prices, but if you can get it for half of that price you mentioned before, that is a VERY good deal because it's without a doubt the real deal. I'm convinced that all these genotropin pens flooding the market are fake.

sctxms is offline New Member
    So for u Newbies here is a shot of one of the best Dorian Yates
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dorian.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	411.7 KB 
ID:	169729

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Dude dorians back doesn't even touch Ronnie, Phil, flex, and jay get out of here with that

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Oh and pm me i can get u pharm growth for cheap and its bomb im on it right now

\m/ Danko Jones \m/ is offline New Member
    I just started calling around to get a script for HGH. Seeing a lot of places based out of FL that will ship you the stuff once you pass the tests. The initial hurdle im running into is im 32 years old and the few places i've called require you to be at least 35. They couldn't tell me if this is some sort of federal or state law or it's just the doctors preference

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unc15smh View Post
    BAHAHAHAHA dude. A 200 IU supply from hospital pharmacy in Hong Kong is 750 bucks. Take a plane flight. It is OTC here

Thread Information