Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Magnum II
  • 2 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Peg mgf

wellshii is offline Member

Peg mgf

Been going a lot of googles, can't seem to find a log on this.
    Some other forums guys state it's great,but are usually using it with a cycle or don't even post the results.
    Been thinking of maybe trying this stuff ,but first I would have find a reliable company .
    If I do try,I'll log it for sure. Any users of this stuff along with the IGF ?
    Or alone?

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    There's been a lot of discussion on this board regarding MGF. Do a search for Mechano Growth Factor you'll find plenty of info.

I'm running a different set of compounds right now so, I can't comment on the effectiveness of MGF. But, the supplier I'm using does carry it and, they appear to be reliable providers of good quality research peptides--common name that's been around a long time. Send me a PM if you want the name. I could probably post the name publicly but, I tend to lean toward caution when posting source info.

I'd be very interested in a log of information if you do run MGF.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II View Post
    There's been a lot of discussion on this board regarding MGF. Do a search for Mechano Growth Factor you'll find plenty of info.

I'm running a different set of compounds right now so, I can't comment on the effectiveness of MGF. But, the supplier I'm using does carry it and, they appear to be reliable providers of good quality research peptides--common name that's been around a long time. Send me a PM if you want the name. I could probably post the name publicly but, I tend to lean toward caution when posting source info.

I'd be very interested in a log of information if you do run MGF.
    I find plenty of info,but no real world results . That's the thing.
    But when I do try the stuff out,I will post a log.

Is the company the sites past sponsor? If not,I'll shoot you a pm as I would like to research some other items as well.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Site sponsor carries it. I've been using a different supplier because the compounds I need are too often out of stock.
    But, sponsor is well regarded by most board members.
    wellshii likes this.

Right on.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You don't see much on it bc it's bogus...one of the peptide hormones within the market offering the least efficacy. Save your money and energy (sellers, by and large, advocate for MGF).
    almostgone and wellshii like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    You don't see much on it bc it's bogus...one of the peptide hormones within the market offering the least efficacy. Save your money and energy (sellers, by and large, advocate for MGF).
    That's what Im thinking. Better off just getting as much gains natural then doing some good ol test later on. I was just curious about its spot growth,if at all real.
    Spot injections on certain areas might I add.

Thread Information