Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Blood sugar monitor, Where to buy?

Anybody know how to get a good deal on a blood sugar monitor? I got one from costco for $30 but the test strips were hundreds... I got one in a mail for free by clicking on an add years ago, IDK where it went. I'm trying to get it cheap so, "its free if you have diabetes," doesn't qualify. I'm going to use it for ghrh/ghrp timing considerations.
    Thanks

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Anybody know how to get a good deal on a blood sugar monitor? I got one from costco for $30 but the test strips were hundreds... I got one in a mail for free by clicking on an add years ago, IDK where it went. I'm trying to get it cheap so, "its free if you have diabetes," doesn't qualify. I'm going to use it for ghrh/ghrp timing considerations.
    Thanks
    Go to Wal-Mart. Price the meter that takes the cheapest strips.

I use my mothers extras, or my girlfriend's extra meters.

They give then a new machine every 6 months

DefyGravity is offline New Member
    I bought mine on Amazon; a complete kit with 100 test strips, 100 lancets, a talking meter, etc. for very cheap. Not sure if I am allowed to say the exact price here (new here so I need to read the rules before my lawless ways get the better of me lol).

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks Gentlemen!

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DefyGravity View Post
    I bought mine on Amazon; a complete kit with 100 test strips, 100 lancets, a talking meter, etc. for very cheap. Not sure if I am allowed to say the exact price here (new here so I need to read the rules before my lawless ways get the better of me lol).
    We can talk prices of everything except actual aas

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Cvs or Walgreens

elastica is offline Female Member
    Ditto the Walmart meter. The Reli-On Prime strips are just $9 for a box of 50, a little less if you buy the double pack. I'm given meters with strips every so often from relatives who get them, my cheap meter reads consistent with the much more costly ones.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elastica View Post
    Ditto the Walmart meter. The Reli-On Prime strips are just $9 for a box of 50, a little less if you buy the double pack. I'm given meters with strips every so often from relatives who get them, my cheap meter reads consistent with the much more costly ones.
    Thats cheap. I get the medisana strips for 20€ for 50, cheapest I found in europe

Thread Information