Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Grey Top 191aa Real or Fake?

  1. #1
    Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    1

    Grey Top 191aa Real or Fake?

    Hey Guys,

    I have heard a lot of mix reviews about the Grey Top 191aa being fake. The online source that I use has been on point with everything else (e.g. Gear & Ancillaries/PCT) so I purchased 500 iu's within hopes that it is legit (please be real because my wife is going to kill me).
    My question is:
    1) What type of blood work can i take to find out if it is real?

    2) I have heard to take 10 iu's 3hrs prior to blood work, Is this correct?
    if so, what blood work should I get IGF-1 and GH only?
    Last edited by Boneslapper2002; 02-20-2017 at 07:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Kabtiz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneslapper2002 View Post
    Hey Guys,

    I have heard a lot of mix reviews about the Grey Top 191aa being fake. The online source that I use has been on point with everything else (e.g. Gear & Ancillaries/PCT) so I purchased 500 iu's within hopes that it is legit (please be real because my wife is going to kill me).
    My question is:
    1) What type of blood work can i take to find out if it is real?

    2) I have heard to take 10 iu's 3hrs prior to blood work, Is this correct?
    if so, what blood work should I get IGF-1 and GH only?
    The general consensus is that unless your GH is from a real pharmaceutical company (Pfizer, Eli Lilly, GenSci) what you are getting is not real GH. The reason is that equipment to make GH costs millions of dollars and your typical small shop cannot possibly afford to do it. Some even say that GH coming from large Chinese pharmaceutical companies aren't even legit. So any (color) top whether its grey, blue, red, black, is all considered underground generic.. which.. has a supremely high chance (99%) of it not being real GH, but rather, other peptides and chemicals that give you the side-effect feelings.

    You should take IGF-1 and GH Serum levels when taking your bloods. Pin 10IU 3-3.5hrs before the blood draw. Make sure you take your IGF-1 and GH Serum levels PRIOR to taking any GH so that you know what your personal baseline is.

  3. #3
    Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabtiz View Post
    The general consensus is that unless your GH is from a real pharmaceutical company (Pfizer, Eli Lilly, GenSci) what you are getting is not real GH. The reason is that equipment to make GH costs millions of dollars and your typical small shop cannot possibly afford to do it. Some even say that GH coming from large Chinese pharmaceutical companies aren't even legit. So any (color) top whether its grey, blue, red, black, is all considered underground generic.. which.. has a supremely high chance (99%) of it not being real GH, but rather, other peptides and chemicals that give you the side-effect feelings.

    You should take IGF-1 and GH Serum levels when taking your bloods. Pin 10IU 3-3.5hrs before the blood draw. Make sure you take your IGF-1 and GH Serum levels PRIOR to taking any GH so that you know what your personal baseline is.
    Thanks

  4. #4
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    22,720
    You don't need to do 10 IU's. I'm sure 4-5 would suffice.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  5. #5
    Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You don't need to do 10 IU's. I'm sure 4-5 would suffice.
    Thanks KelKel,

    I also found out that my online source stated that if my HGH is under batched that they would give me a full store credit so I could purchase a Pharma Grade HGH (e.g. Eli Lily, Pfizer, Merck, Novo Nordisk etc...). It seems like they are really backing there product. I know that they are gtg because I purchased some gear and it took 9 weeks to get it however, they reshipped my order 6 weeks after I complained and I received both shipments the reshipment only took about 3 weeks. I thought that I could get more by purchasing the colored tops because of the price compared to Pharma Grade plus they are shown to be tested Grey Tops 26.1 NG/ML. I am hoping they are GTG but if not at least I know they will give me a store credit. So my question is:

    1) Should my HM and IGF-1 levels be higher than normal while taking HGH?

    2) I know I do BW pre HGH, but how long should I wait after I start HGH to do BW again?
    Last edited by Boneslapper2002; 02-21-2017 at 03:37 PM.

  6. #6
    Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    1
    How often should I get my Blood Work done? should I only check GH and IGF-1 Levels for each Blood Work?
    Last edited by Boneslapper2002; 02-21-2017 at 09:42 PM.

  7. #7
    Kabtiz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    12
    I would take GH for 2-3 weeks then get retested. Reason is your IGF-1 levels aren't spiky like GH and gradually increase as you stay on GH. Your GH levels will vary and spike throughout the day. If you're worried that your stuff is not legit and want to know ASAP, then you can pin 10IU and get GH Serum test on the same day.... but serum levels won't tell how well your body reacts to it, the IGF-1 result does. And the test will only tell you if the stuff is definitely not GH (with a result of 0.0) but won't tell you if it is (even if the GH Serum level is higher than normal). Other substances can boost your GH Serum level too.

  8. #8
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    5,886
    Dont waste your money. Its fake.

    God knows whats in it.
    Quester likes this.

  9. #9
    Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    1
    I know you should keep the HGH in the refrigerator after reconstituting but what if I am traveling out of town over night? How long can the HGH stay out of the refrigerator? What can you advise the best method for traveling?

  10. #10
    Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dont waste your money. Its fake.

    God knows whats in it.
    Hi BB,

    I think the grey tops are gtg I did some BW however I did not do pre BW but my Levels came back on the high side
    Range 0.0 - 10.0 ng
    My results were 7.4 ng (I took 10iu 2hrs b4 the TEST)

  11. #11
    Kabtiz is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneslapper2002 View Post
    Hi BB,

    I think the grey tops are gtg I did some BW however I did not do pre BW but my Levels came back on the high side
    Range 0.0 - 10.0 ng
    My results were 7.4 ng (I took 10iu 2hrs b4 the TEST)
    7.4 is really low....

  12. #12
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is online now Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    95 South, I-10 East
    Posts
    699
    Just because 74% of the 10iu in your blood was present doesn't mean that your stuff is only 74% pure (it also does't mean that is greater purity either). In the body, it is quickly used and what is left is quickly converted to igf-1.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    739
    10 iu three hours later should test around 20. Even real pharma grade with scientists in controlled conditions experience great variation in this number, however, so it is only a rough guideline.

    The IGF number takes time to build up. Use it for several weeks before testing for this.

  14. #14
    kaptainkeezy04's Avatar
    kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,317
    Sorry to say my man, but there is a 99.9% chance it is fake. I think everyone trying HGH has been conned at some point because we all hoped the (insert random color) tops were good. Secondly, think about what you're asking us. "Are the grey top 191aa gtg?" First of all, there's I don't know how many different labs selling a "grey top", so the color means nothing. It's not like one lab made a grey top and all the other labs said to themselves "Oh such-and-such lab is making a grey top, so we better not infringe upon that." And all hgh you put in your body should be 191aa, so I'm not sure why this "lab" even mention that. I think the last time anyone made or even promoted their product as being 192aa was 7 years ago.

    Just because someone's steroids are gtg doesn't mean their hgh is. It is light years easier to make steroids than it is to make HGH. Basically someone saying "Their steroids are gtg, so their hgh probably also is gtg" is practically the same thing as saying "Stride makes good bubble gum, so they probably could make some fire HGH as well".

    Good luck to you. I learned a long time ago that the only HGH worth buying is from a doctor or someone with a prescription. I'm not sure why you're taking it, but if it's to get quicker results, I totally understand that, but even if it was the real deal, you could save a lot of money by just eating well, taking proper supplements, and training hard.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •