• 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By mrsupps
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: New to HGH

jjsevens is offline Associate Member

New to HGH

So I've ruled our the use of AAS but would like to still consider HGH as an alternative to help boost my progress, however don't know much about it. Like AAS I've tried using HGH from a shitty source and went ahead and started using without informing myself first.

So not sure where to start and hoping someone here can help me.....

What should I be using, how much, when.....?? If there's a sticky or someplace that I could start with please post it up. If not let me know what details you need about me to get started.

Thanks.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Curious to why you don't want to use steroids . Hgh needs to be ran 6 months plus to really see results. Most seem to think pharm grade is the only way to go which is ultra pricey. Most hgh out there is fake.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Curious to why you don't want to use steroids. Hgh needs to be ran 6 months plus to really see results. Most seem to think pharm grade is the only way to go which is ultra pricey. Most hgh out there is fake.
    Too many sides that I'm personally not comfortable with.

Is that everyone's experience on getting fake stuff or is there legit HGH that is available through the right sources?
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsevens View Post
    So I've ruled our the use of AAS but would like to still consider HGH as an alternative to help boost my progress, however don't know much about it. Like AAS I've tried using HGH from a shitty source and went ahead and started using without informing myself first.

So not sure where to start and hoping someone here can help me.....

What should I be using, how much, when.....?? If there's a sticky or someplace that I could start with please post it up. If not let me know what details you need about me to get started.

Thanks.
    I came to this conclusion also. I have a test cycle and everything ready to go but I'm just not ready to sacrifice or risk my natural system and haven't started my first cycle yet. I would love to run hgh for a long time but it does take a long time to see significant results. I'm seeing where my natural syst m can take me with proper diet and training and I will possibly save up for a long cycle of pharm grade hgh in the meantime. I feel it's a big step and a lot to consider.

Elvishk is offline Junior Member
    I am running HGH 4iu ED 2 months already. i feel good and will run with insulin later!

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I came to this conclusion also. I have a test cycle and everything ready to go but I'm just not ready to sacrifice or risk my natural system and haven't started my first cycle yet. I would love to run hgh for a long time but it does take a long time to see significant results. I'm seeing where my natural syst m can take me with proper diet and training and I will possibly save up for a long cycle of pharm grade hgh in the meantime. I feel it's a big step and a lot to consider.
    Ya I wouldn't if I were you, like I've mentioned in my other posts I was uninformed and why I did it, wish I never did and don't plan on it going forward. Just don't see the point of it if I have to keep using, and possibly messing my body up for life, I'm already 40, don't have much left to give up lol. I am however open to other ways that can help me build with little side effects and why I'd like to try HGH, no where near what AAS offers, but it does help with size and strength, fat burning and anti-aging benefits as well.

So back on point..... any HGH experts here that can help?
    Last edited by jjsevens; 03-07-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    Marsoc likes this.

I don't think hgh will do much for you. Younger males are producing a high level so you'd likely need to run quite a bit and I doubt you are too interested in spending thousands a month.
    PT1982 likes this.

I don't think hgh will do much for you. Younger males are producing a high level so you'd likely need to run quite a bit and I doubt you are too interested in spending thousands a month.
    Maybe not, but I'd like to give it try, even if it can help me maintain a lower bf% with some gains I'd be happy with that. If I have to run a lot then I run a lot..... But whats a lot...???

Hence my question here, don't know anything about it... how much should I be taking, what kind....?? Where should I buy from, how do I know if it's real/fake..??
    Last edited by jjsevens; 03-07-2017 at 06:10 PM.

It's against the rules to ask for sources. If lower bf is your only goal forget hgh not worth the money clenbuterol would be better.
    Marsoc and PT1982 like this.

Whoops, ok.

That maybe, but would still like to give it try.

Do you know enough about it that you can answer my questions? If not can someone else? Thanks.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's against the rules to ask for sources. If lower bf is your only goal forget hgh not worth the money clenbuterol would be better.
    This 1000 times! Why spend that much money for something you should be able to control with diet alone? Or diet and clen (or other thermogenic)? I guarantee you that clen is better by a long shot than hgh for how you're planning it. Do what you want, but hgh is not all is cracked up to be unless you plan on dropping some major major money. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but even 6 months as Redz said would be minimal. I think if a person plans to use GH, it shouldn't be planned for a timed run. It should be planned to run until money runs out. That's the truth.

While this is in my mind, if you want to go the GH route for fat loss and see how you like the benefits of GH, I would recommend peptides. A GHRH and a GHRP will give you almost identical effects (and sides) for a fraction of the cost. I guarantee you that. In fact, dollar for dollar, I would choose peptides any and everyday.

mrsupps is offline New Member
    I have used hyge black tops a couple of years back 6iu a day split over am/pm shots to try mimic normal GH pulses for 1 year 7 days a week with ok results . I have just started Pfizer GH 4 iu a day same Injection protocol and much prefer it..PHARMA for ME is the only way now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170310_164842.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	168204
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsupps View Post
    I have used hyge black tops a couple of years back 6iu a day split over am/pm shots to try mimic normal GH pulses for 1 year 7 days a week with ok results . I have just started Pfizer GH 4 iu a day same Injection protocol and much prefer it..PHARMA for ME is the only way now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20170310_164842.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	168204
    If you can swing it financially, it really is the best bet. You know what you're getting. 4iu of pharma grade is a freaking awesome dose for well being and drying up. Even with peptides, I get very vascular in my abdomen, and I love that!

Unc15smh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    While this is in my mind, if you want to go the GH route for fat loss and see how you like the benefits of GH, I would recommend peptides. A GHRH and a GHRP will give you almost identical effects (and sides) for a fraction of the cost. I guarantee you that. In fact, dollar for dollar, I would choose peptides any and everyday.
    If you did this with sermorelin, would it provide similar results to the hgh?

Quote Originally Posted by Unc15smh View Post
    You'll need an GHRP and a GHRH, BUT yes. You'll experience very similar results for a fraction of the cost

You'll need an GHRP and a GHRH, BUT yes. You'll experience very similar results for a fraction of the cost
    If your IGF-1 level is low (91), could you jump start for say 3 months on hgh and then switch to youread protocol from there?... or would that be a waste.

This is what I have been recommended :Sermorelin/GHRP2/GHRP6; HGH releasing hormone and peptide @ a cost of $2350 for 6 month supply.
    Last edited by Unc15smh; 03-11-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No even close.

Sorry, but ghrp+ghrh combo and actual pharma HGH are not even in the league. "Very similar results" is a gross exaggeration.

If your IGF-1 level is low (91), could you jump start for say 3 months on hgh and then switch to youread protocol from there?... or would that be a waste.
    Jump start? It doesnt jump start it, it increases it while your ON. 3 months is a waste, minimum 6 months of 4ui daily 5 on 2 off.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvishk View Post
    I am running HGH 4iu ED 2 months already. i feel good and will run with insulin later!
    Don't listen to this dude elvish...he has some weird fetish of bloated stomachs like in his avatar that comes from abusing hgh and insulin . Fatty organs etc..don't copy this freak
    Quester likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Don't listen to this dude elvish...he has some weird fetish of bloated stomachs like in his avatar that comes from abusing hgh and insulin. Fatty organs etc..don't copy this freak
    Do you have a take on my post Marsoc?

mrsupps is offline New Member
    HGH and peptides is like comparing a none brand with Gucci IMO..Peptides do not work unless you throw top draw money at them and even then it's not GH

Do you have a take on my post Marsoc?
    No sir I never have done steroids I was thinking about starting my first cycle but I really don't want to risk messing up my natural system and I think I have a lot of potential if I stick with the proper diet and proper training for a long period of time and I just don't want to risk that for some temporary gains even though I may keep some gains I just feel that I would have to keep using to stay at that leve. I don't think it makes sense because that will just kind of be a shortcut to my potential and some more extra of course, but then that extra gains will wear off and I will be left with possibly a fucked up natural system and then I won't be able to reach that potential ever again without the help of steroids you know what I mean
    So I'm definitely interested in getting a hold of some harm grade hgh and I would not waste my time with anything less unless I had a referral from someone that used it and got bloodwork and it was actually legit at a good price

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No even close.

Sorry, but ghrp+ghrh combo and actual pharma HGH are not even in the league. "Very similar results" is a gross exaggeration.

Jump start? It doesnt jump start it, it increases it while your ON. 3 months is a waste, minimum 6 months of 4ui daily 5 on 2 off.
    I agree with that, but no way I would run GH with no plans of blasting and expect steroidal like results. I would with peptides because the combo I listed can be ran for a year straight for 500-1000 bucks max. And dollar for dollar, now that I've got a lot of experience under my belt with both, I'd chose peps. If money was no object, pharma GH would hands down be my choice. But it is an object and I'm not trusting GH outside of pharma grade. I used to laugh at people who recommended peptides and roll my eyes. I think that's just because of the thousands upon thousands of dollars I've spent and it was a pride thing. 3x daily dosing would easily compare to 4ius of GH daily.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, GH should be taken with AAS or it is a waste of money.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^Agreed.

The only reason you mentioned was fat loss. There' an HGH fragment called ??-141 or ??-171.

Any research,HGH, GHRH and GHRP, compound is not as good as pharma, potency, reliability, quality, safety. HGH, GHRH and GHRP.
    Last edited by Quester; 03-12-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: overshared

Thread Information