Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Rafin
  • 2 Post By Rafin
  • 1 Post By OG_Hoagie

Thread: Pfizer Genotropin 12mg Pen question + cycle info

Rafin is offline New Member

Pfizer Genotropin 12mg Pen question + cycle info

Good evening everyone.

I have recently ordered Genotropin(somatropin) 12ml pens from Pfizer pharma.

It will be delivered in the next couple of days. I have watched several videos on how to set everything up and also I have read that their product is of good quality.

My question is if anyone has experience with these or knows about them does the package come with the needles inside or do I need to order them separately??

I am going to be running them for around 6 months on 3ui 6 days on 1 day off.

Alongside the GH I will be running a 8 week cycle of trenA,TestP and Var. The gear is going to be on minimal doses TestP 350mg per week and TrenA 75mg eod.

My training and diet are in check. First two months on around 300-500 calories above maintenance(while on cycle) and after that 2-3 months of Keto diet.

For PCT I`ve got HCG , Nolva and Chlomid.

Any ideas what results I can expect from this ? This is going to be my 2nd cycle.

I am around 187 pounds and around 13-14%bf at the age of 26.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to order pins, can get them from amazon

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafin View Post
    Good evening everyone.

I have recently ordered Genotropin(somatropin) 12ml pens from Pfizer pharma.

It will be delivered in the next couple of days. I have watched several videos on how to set everything up and also I have read that their product is of good quality.

My question is if anyone has experience with these or knows about them does the package come with the needles inside or do I need to order them separately??

I am going to be running them for around 6 months on 3ui 6 days on 1 day off.

Alongside the GH I will be running a 8 week cycle of trenA,TestP and Var. The gear is going to be on minimal doses TestP 350mg per week and TrenA 75mg eod.

My training and diet are in check. First two months on around 300-500 calories above maintenance(while on cycle) and after that 2-3 months of Keto diet.

For PCT I`ve got HCG , Nolva and Chlomid.

Any ideas what results I can expect from this ? This is going to be my 2nd cycle.

I am around 187 pounds and around 13-14%bf at the age of 26.
    Keep us posted with pictures and train like an animal fighting for its life.
    Thats a hell of a cycle, you lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    You need to order pins, can get them from amazon
    Can you be a little more specific please ?

Dont talk brands or links just what type of needles and size and so on..

Sorry if my question is not allowed but honestly I am clueless regarding this..

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Keep us posted with pictures and train like an animal fighting for its life.
    Thats a hell of a cycle, you lucky guy.
    Thanks bro I will give it all I got .. even more !
    Obs likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Micro fine pen needles

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Loads of needles out there and also genos. Good product at present

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Loads of needles out there and also genos. Good product at present
    Thank you sir. You are one of the people here that I`ve learned the most from.. I may not have posted a lot or be active but I`ve read so much here that I feel like a encyclopedia regarding gear and your posts are a huge part of that.. soo Thanks!

I will post my results after I am done.
    marcus300 and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Micro fine pen needles
    Thank you my friend.

OG_Hoagie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafin View Post

My question is if anyone has experience with these or knows about them does the package come with the needles inside or do I need to order them separately?? .
    I've recently accrued a few of these, been on them about 8wks now.. very good quality imo.

I've tried out lots of diff size pen needles, and the ones I like best are the 4mm 32g BD Nano. Very sharp and very reliable. They're super easy to use w/out risk of pinning IM... you don't even need to pinch skin, just jab straight in. Pay the extra $ for BD brand.. the cheaper pen tips are unreliable and fail at the most inoportune moments.
    BG likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OG_Hoagie View Post
    I've recently accrued a few of these, been on them about 8wks now.. very good quality imo.

I've tried out lots of diff size pen needles, and the ones I like best are the 4mm 32g BD Nano. Very sharp and very reliable. They're super easy to use w/out risk of pinning IM... you don't even need to pinch skin, just jab straight in. Pay the extra $ for BD brand.. the cheaper pen tips are unreliable and fail at the most inoportune moments.
    I agree 100%, get the better pins, mine are a bit small and I bend them all the time.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Update dammit

Thread Information