• 5 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By kaptainkeezy04
  • 2 Post By Couchlock
  • 5 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Rick Kane
  • 3 Post By Rick Kane

Thread: TOPTROPE HGH is INSANE

TOPTROPE HGH is INSANE

so i found this source through eroids, not sure if i can mention the site or not but i apologize if i broke any rules....

anyways i ordered 11 toptrope kits at 80ius overdosed at 10% and the owner, Mike sent me all the serum levels, hplc, lab tests and everything so i felt assured i was getting quality hgh....

needless to say, the product has been amazing....i started with 8ius taken 4ius am 4ius pm and had to cut back cuz i was getting the carpel tunnel and swelling in ankles and feet....

the hgh has been really really strong even at 4ius a day split 2ius am 2ius pm.... and now he has batches that are 120iu kits! i ordered 50 kits and i plan on ordering another 20 or so...

highly recommend them to anyone looking for some quality pharma hgh....oh and they are #1 on the eroids site for hgh sources with nothing but positive reviews... i was blown away!

check them out and mike will give u excellent customer service, i always hear back from him within 1-2 hrs after sending an email.

toptrope is my new hgh source !
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 05-12-2017 at 03:54 AM. Reason: toptrope not toptropin

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    This what I'm using now. I don't have bw yet so I cannot recommend.

I apologize as it is not called toptropin it is called toptrope hgh pharma grade

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    You didn't mention one way in which you felt this product worked for you, and have you bothered to compare it with pharmacy grade HGH?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    show us how good it is.
    xLoganx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04 View Post
    You didn't mention one way in which you felt this product worked for you, and have you bothered to compare it with pharmacy grade HGH?
    ive used a lot of hgh bro...no need to attack me

ive used

angtropin
    nuptropin
    somastim
    bestropin
    puretropin
    keifei
    riptropin
    kigtropin
    grey tops
    hygetropin

and so far this has been the best stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    show us how good it is.
    bro i wish i could but i have a piece of shit comp and i cant seem to upload in a format that will let me upload to this forum...if u dont believe me go to
    e r o i d s and check them out under hgh sources....they r #1 and read the reviews bro...

u will be amazed
    Obs likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You haven't used any pharm grade hgh and you still haven't.

I wouldn't advice anyone to even try this crap imho. best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You haven't used any pharm grade hgh and you still haven't.

I wouldn't advice anyone to even try this crap imho. best of luck
    all good bro....just giving my honest feedback....
    and i have tried authentic grade hgh but i just wanted to share with the forum members that this shop has good hgh - THAT IS ALL

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    This what I'm using now. I don't have bw yet so I cannot recommend.
    how do u like the toptrope so far bro? how many ius r u using?

What is the medical explanation for the tingling feeling? I'm having it in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    how do u like the toptrope so far bro? how many ius r u using?
    10ius E3D. Prevent antibodies. Good thing no lethargy. Mild tingling in hands starts 12 hours after injection and lasts 12 more. BW planned end of this week.

btw, your beginning post reeks of advertisement. The writing style is wonky too. Eerily similar to "Mike". Suspicions raised...
    Last edited by MToption2; 05-14-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    10ius E3D. Prevent antibodies. Good thing no lethargy. Mild tingling in hands starts 12 hours after injection and lasts 12 more. BW planned end of this week.

btw, your beginning post reeks of advertisement. The writing style is wonky too. Eerily similar to "Mike". Suspicions raised...

i dont work for mike,,,,,just gave him a good review for good customer service,,,, dont know the reason for tingling hands but thats a sign that its good hgh

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing you listed on your previous post mentioning the different types of "HGH" you've tried were pharmacy grade, and therefore I would not trust your judgment. But I sincerely do hope you found a good product, I just doubt it is HGH, but who knows, it could still be something else that has great benefits.
    marcus300 likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned

i dont work for mike,,,,,just gave him a good review for good customer service,,,, dont know the reason for tingling hands but thats a sign that its good hgh
    I read a lot of fake hgh being cut with crazy stuff to give real hgh sides
    songdog and marcus300 like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I read a lot of fake hgh being cut with crazy stuff to give real hgh sides
    Serum HGH and IGF1 blood work is much better way to gauge what you have than side effects.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Serum HGH and IGF1 blood work is much better way to gauge what you have than side effects.
    Alin, are you able to comment on any lab results for any of the tropins you carry?
    I agree. I had IGF-1 checked for myself, was able to pass it off with NP I was working with but HGH level would have been not good.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    so i found this source through eroids, not sure if i can mention the site or not but i apologize if i broke any rules....

anyways i ordered 11 toptrope kits at 80ius overdosed at 10% and the owner, Mike sent me all the serum levels, hplc, lab tests and everything so i felt assured i was getting quality hgh....

needless to say, the product has been amazing....i started with 8ius taken 4ius am 4ius pm and had to cut back cuz i was getting the carpel tunnel and swelling in ankles and feet....

the hgh has been really really strong even at 4ius a day split 2ius am 2ius pm.... and now he has batches that are 120iu kits! i ordered 50 kits and i plan on ordering another 20 or so...

highly recommend them to anyone looking for some quality pharma hgh....oh and they are #1 on the eroids site for hgh sources with nothing but positive reviews... i was blown away!

check them out and mike will give u excellent customer service, i always hear back from him within 1-2 hrs after sending an email.

toptrope is my new hgh source !
    How many boards are you going to post this same word for word crap? You are a nothing but a shill pushing this product.
    marcus300 likes this.

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Alin, This guy posted the exact same thing on a different board. You are wasting your time. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Thread Information