• 3 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 3 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: BEWARE!!!!! SCAMMER!!!! Hong Kong BioSuper Health - Karl Chan

BEWARE!!!!! SCAMMER!!!! Hong Kong BioSuper Health - Karl Chan

Members.....

This man is a scammer...at first he was sending me my kits and then as my orders became larger and larger items were missing and then he just stopped sending items all together...

he burned me and my brother as well....

together we lost close to $6,320 in HGH kits!

Beware of this man Karl Chan and BioSuper Health!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    Members.....

This man is a scammer...at first he was sending me my kits and then as my orders became larger and larger items were missing and then he just stopped sending items all together...

Thanks!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Karl has been a known scammer for years. Maybe this will teach you this game is not for you KIM.

The company is OK biotech. I thought you loved the toptrope and it was fire so.why would you send karl money for his GH when you already had what you call pharma grade. You didn't lose 6k on kits your full of shit, and everything that you type is schizophrenic bullshit. A schizophrenic pathological liar is.quitenthe combination. Roughly a year ago you were starting your first cycle and knew nothing. Now your spending 6k on GH and have tried every generic around. Give it up.

*** everyone reading this just check this dipshits post history and you will see contradictions everywhere, not to mention he's on.enough drugs to make training virtually impossible***
    Last edited by jstone; 05-23-2017 at 12:06 AM.
    ghettoboyd, KINGKONG, 73rr and 1 others like this.

First of all ya I did get scammed by Karl chan.. he was my source before I found toptrope... my brother got scammed too....

And yes we did lose. Close to $6k combined ..I'm just letting members know to stay away... in doing a service here... no need to blast bro. Damn...and yes I have tried almost all the mainstream hgh brands....

Members just stay away from this company! Don't want to see this happen to others...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    Members.....

MEMBERS NEED TO BE AWARE OF YOU ALSO

Your about 5 yrs behind time. Karl is just alias he has many more names he uses and to be very honest with you have no idea what your doing, saying or getting involved with. Nearly all the so called "tropins" of the world originate from the same area and it doesn't matter what company its says on the box, leaflet or web site its all a con to the underground bodybuilding dumb fuks who have no idea what they are doing, that's right YOU.

Forget any kind of blood work results or lab test or even posts from many members on source board showing lab results, blood work and even remarkable results, its all a con for fukers like you. Don't get me wrong ive been one of those cunts aswell so don't feel bad. So all these "tropins" like bestropin, puretropin,riptropin, kigtropin, hygetropin pharmatropin or even mickeymousetropin they all come from the same area and the various shit inside them. They produce shit what throws out blood work and they also have many different accounts and alias's to fool you into buying and even becoming a rep like you or even set you up to buy a lot at cheaper money so you can make loads of money. Yes that's right they put in growth releasing peps, anti-diuretic hormones and even compounds what will give you CTS and don't even go on about certain sources they have GOOD generic hgh lol have you ever heard a source say his hgh is shit or fake? never in all my year have I heard of any source saying his hgh is shit, its always REAL backed up with labs and even blood work form other guys and don't forget about " get your own labs done" talk lmfao jesus are you totally that blind or is it blinded by the $$$$'s

Infact on the ladder of scammers you are indeed on it but right at the bottom of stupid cunts who pump certain shit to get a reduction on price or to sell, your being used and your just the same because all your interested in is making money. That's all they are interested in same as you but they are big time so when you come back on here saying you was scammed what do you want us to do. We already know about Karl but you do not know about his other names and fake companies and web sites do you but let me guess you have some lovely mickeymousetropin what is wonderful lol. You wouldn't know what real HGH did if it hit you in the face because you have never had it or used it.

Your just another who got caught, who got scammed who is still getting scammed by all these supertropins from Hong Kong/China or some other place they have payment address at. You was on here and other boards pumping shitropins out 2 weeks ago, you have no idea what your saying, doing or taking your just another scam artist or fool you pick one.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    mickeymousetropin
    AHAHAahahahah, funny shiet

Its usually Kel who comes out with some good jokes....
    almostgone likes this.

Obs
    MEMBERS NEED TO BE AWARE OF YOU ALSO

Your about 5 yrs behind time. Karl is just alias he has many more names he uses and to be very honest with you have no idea what your doing, saying or getting involved with. Nearly all the so called "tropins" of the world originate from the same area and it doesn't matter what company its says on the box, leaflet or web site its all a con to the underground bodybuilding dumb fuks who have no idea what they are doing, that's right YOU.

Forget any kind of blood work results or lab test or even posts from many members on source board showing lab results, blood work and even remarkable results, its all a con for fukers like you. Don't get me wrong ive been one of those cunts aswell so don't feel bad. So all these "tropins" like bestropin, puretropin,riptropin, kigtropin, hygetropin pharmatropin or even mickeymousetropin they all come from the same area and the various shit inside them. They produce shit what throws out blood work and they also have many different accounts and alias's to fool you into buying and even becoming a rep like you or even set you up to buy a lot at cheaper money so you can make loads of money. Yes that's right they put in growth releasing peps, anti-diuretic hormones and even compounds what will give you CTS and don't even go on about certain sources they have GOOD generic hgh lol have you ever heard a source say his hgh is shit or fake? never in all my year have I heard of any source saying his hgh is shit, its always REAL backed up with labs and even blood work form other guys and don't forget about " get your own labs done" talk lmfao jesus are you totally that blind or is it blinded by the $$$$'s

Infact on the ladder of scammers you are indeed on it but right at the bottom of stupid cunts who pump certain shit to get a reduction on price or to sell, your being used and your just the same because all your interested in is making money. That's all they are interested in same as you but they are big time so when you come back on here saying you was scammed what do you want us to do. We already know about Karl but you do not know about his other names and fake companies and web sites do you but let me guess you have some lovely mickeymousetropin what is wonderful lol. You wouldn't know what real HGH did if it hit you in the face because you have never had it or used it.

Your just another who got caught, who got scammed who is still getting scammed by all these supertropins from Hong Kong/China or some other place they have payment address at. You was on here and other boards pumping shitropins out 2 weeks ago, you have no idea what your saying, doing or taking your just another scam artist or fool you pick one.
    Lmao as well! Also... Marcus visits other boards.... ????

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Lmao as well! Also... Marcus visits other boards.... ????
    No, I'm busy enough. Its rather easy to find anything like that out by the way.
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    AHAHAahahahah, funny shiet

Its usually Kel who comes out with some good jokes....
    There's a new one hitting the market called Marcustropin - ive got bloodwork and also full spec lab test what show better than pharm grade hgh results.
    jstone, almostgone, Obs and 1 others like this.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    There's a new one hitting the market called Marcustropin - ive got bloodwork and also full spec lab test what show better than pharm grade hgh results.
    Are they lab results or just a picture of you on the box cover.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    don't matter the shit is strait fire its got tropin in the name...
    Obs likes this.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    don't matter the shit is strait fire its got tropin in the name...
    Well when you put it that way... how much can I order.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Sign me up for 25 "kits" of marcustropin!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    LOL, tell them how it is injected, boss.
    jstone and marcus300 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    Either way im in for at least 10 kits.
    Obs and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Im sure most already know, thats why me and obs are willing to pre order.
    Obs and almostgone like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I got my order in today but it was labeled cunttropin? Wtf Marcus?
    Obs, KINGKONG and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol@this thread goes to show your spending serious coin on growth gotta go with a trusted supplier of pharm grade or throw your money in the garbage..

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Lol@this thread goes to show your spending serious coin on growth gotta go with a trusted supplier of pharm grade or throw your money in the garbage..
    He's not interested in real HGH, he's interested in making money and scamming the underground like the supertropins of the world do every single day.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    People would have to make a purchase before I give away any of my secrets, but I did put on 30lbs of muscle in 3 months. Ive got blood work and also spec lab results on request

MARCUSTROPIN is here

Me and my partner Paul Chan no sorry its Mike Chan, no sorry its Peter Chan, opps sorry its John Chan...sorry its Peter Pan that's it me and Peter Pan have our own research lab.
    Last edited by marcus300; 05-24-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    jstone, almostgone and Obs like this.

Obs
    People would have to make a purchase before I give away any of my secrets, but I did put on 30lbs of muscle in 3 months. Ive got blood work and also spec lab results on request

MARCUSTROPIN is here

Me and my partner Paul Chan no sorry its Mike Chan, no sorry its Peter Chan, opps sorry its John Chan...sorry its Peter Pan that's it me and Peter Pan have our own research lab.
    Lmao! Nice!

MARCUSTROPIN is here

I thought it was Jackie Chan.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I thought it was Jackie Chan.
    That's his brothers cousins nephew who does all the coloured tops. We using pastel pink tops its all in the colour of the tops. Remember you heard it here first pastel pink tops

Obs
    That's his brothers cousins nephew who does all the coloured tops. We using pastel pink tops its all in the colour of the tops. Remember you heard it here first pastel pink tops
    I heard the mossy oak pattern tops were the best.
    marcus300 likes this.

jwh7699 is offline Member
    Is Will Ming one of his Aliases?

Thread Information