• 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By dr. Bad Breath
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: totally screwed by uk peptides

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

totally screwed by uk peptides

placed a big order and they screwed up the address. i double checked the address while making the order. they absolutely screwed it up and refused to admit fault. i received a call from FEDEX and i told them to send the package back. then they told me it was signed for. not by me. so i got another call from FEDEX today. apparently the goods were removed from the package. wonder what UK will say now. what a bunch of thieves.... worst experience ever. when you mess up admit it! if the shoe fits wear it!

i have the confirmation statement showing me the correct address too. still they refuse to acknowledge their failure... such undo pride and despicable greed.

i did receive another e mail from the express delivery folks. they had the wrong address, but i shouldn't have to check them for being idiots. i as a customer should carry a reasonable assumption that people will do their jobs without screwing up. that's a fact. in the end i confirmed 3 times that the address was correct. in the end i should have checked four. my fault? i don't think so. i want exactly what i paid for, good stuff at a reasonable price by competent people.

im so upset. i've been fighting with them for a month now... they refuse to admit fault on their part
    Obs and Quester like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Thanks for the warning

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Maybe you should post a review on a well known review website.
    Quester likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Blog Entries
    don't know any off the top of my head, but that sounds easy?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sorry to hear your misfortune but the company in question doesn't have a good reputation from people i know who have used them in the past. Forget resesrch chem sites its all a big con anyway.
    Obs and hammerheart like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get my peptides from the pharmacy via a docs script. Mine work well. Peptides are not bunk but maybe most UGL peptides suck. I understand that the cost of making peptides is really high, especially compared to test.

I never had problemes with uk peptides.
    Quester likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. Bad Breath View Post
    I never had problemes with uk peptides.
    LOL
    Bad Breath had a shorter life than a Mayfly.
    Obs likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try asking uk-peptides for any type of tests on their peptides, like HPLC. They send you a pdf of a hand written document that doesnt even mention peptides. Then when you ask what it is the "boss" comes forth and asks "whats the problem, really?". Then the lesser boss sends you a picture of a really ripped, jacked dude, and he claims he never did roids just used their peptides. The LOLs I got from these guys... Sad to see how far people will go to make a quick buck.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    yea, I know they were tip top in my book. I recently moved and that's when all the trouble with my address started. for some reason the shipping company just cant find it. i'm working with them now, but this is ridiculous.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    yea, I know they were tip top in my book. I recently moved and that's when all the trouble with my address started. for some reason the shipping company just cant find it. i'm working with them now, but this is ridiculous.
    On what do you base that they are tip top?

Blog Entries
    I've used their stuff before, worked great. really felt it. there customer service is also very good, or I thought it was. to be honest this is just a shipping problem, but they are being dicks about re comping me for something that's not my fault at all. I mean I would still recommend them. just make certain the shipment goes to the right place. this could be a big problem if you move after the first order. apparently checking twice isn't enough. they also deliver from the other side of the world in less than 3 days. their stuff is good to go. I know of nobody better stateside. everyone else is minor league in quality. I've ordered peps a few times from different suppliers. UK has the best prices and quality, but man i'm getting f in this last purchase I made. I know they could just send me new stuff no problem. they probably make enough profit to take some loss and admit they f'd up to keep a customer happy an loyal. sheesh. headache...
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 06-18-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information