daveanthony is offline Junior Member

Hgh ? What could this be (pharmacom)

Before i start this i want to note its been 2 weeks since i finished my pct, of a 12 week test cycle. So i bought some gh to make me "feel better" until my next cycle - and recognized i had a naturally low igf i figured what the hell.

I have been taking pharmacoms "pharmatropin" 3iu for 4 days. Now i know it takes a long time to see and feel any effects but the past few days i have been experiencing some weird shit. Some good and some bad. I have noticed when i take the hgh i start feeling sort of like I'm about to get a migraine, vision gets weird, headache, and i feel hotter than usual. This happened each time i took it. On the flip side the past 4 days i have been horny for the first time since i was on test. Maybe my natural test is kicking back on? But only two weeks after pct i thought this was weird. Another thing is i feel fuller and bigger in the gym this past week, like im holding more water, but with no weight fluctuations yet. I ate a little shitty over the holiday and drank a little but i doubt its from that. WHAT COULD THIS "hgh" be i dont want to fuck up my recovery using dbol or hcg . Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know there's another pharmatropin going around but the first one was 100% fake. I wouldn't touch it.

Thread Information