RaiD is offline New Member

HGH and Pregnenolone

Hey guys,

This is my first post on here, been a lurker for about five years...

So, I'm currently on my first ever cycle, it's HGH only and the goal is just to improve general well-being and heal some injuries in my shoulder and neck that I haven't been able to fix for years.

So far I'm two months in doing 2iu ED of Biotropin from LifeTech Labs and I feel I've been getting better sleep and less pain in my joints in general.

Now I'd like to know if there's any benefit to me supplementing with Pregnenolone and what protocol I should follow? I plan to continue the HGH for 4 more months.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Why not get a blood test done to see if your even deficient in Pregnenolone in the first place ? before spending $ to supplement with it..

a bpc157 and tb500 protocol may be of benefit to you to help with those injuries. Also you'd be getting much better effects running HGH with AAS or at least TRT dose of test

RaiD is offline New Member
    Well where I'm at a blood test is $80 and a bottle of Pregnenolone is $8 so the cost is not why I'm suggesting it, I'm just curious if there's any benefit to supplementing regardless of deficiency?

My current natural test is at 22.5 nnmo/l (6.4 ng/ml) so I'm not really looking to get on TRT, even though I know there's a synergetic effect. It's just not worth shutting down at my current stage.

I will be looking into a TB500 protocol, thanks for the advice. It's very hard to obtain where I live.
    Last edited by RaiD; 11-12-2017 at 04:30 AM.

Thread Information