Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ironhugger

Thread: Hypoglycaemia on HGH

Ironhugger is offline New Member

Hypoglycaemia on HGH

I've been using HGH for about a month, slowly upping it to 5iu per day.

The past two days, I've experienced hypo. Blind spots followed by headache and nausea. I got rid of it with lots of fruit and a shake to up my BG but I'd rather avoid for future doses.

Lots of mixed opinions about this but any quick way to avoid future?

Is it as simple as pre loading up on carbs before administering it? Most threads suggest administering in fasted state is best but I am obviously nervous about this now.
    Last edited by Ironhugger; 12-09-2017 at 02:41 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    per your PM to me , I'll repeat some of what I told you in that here just to help other guys as well.

HGH itself does not cause hypoglycemia , it actually can cause the opposite . however if your getting a really good spike in IGF then the IGF can lower your blood sugar fairly rapidly

you can try breaking your dosage up , 2.5iu in the morning, then 2.5iu later in the day. you'll get longer sustained blood levels of GH this way, but probably not quite the IGF spike

purchase a blood glucose meter and monitor yourself so you know whats really going on ($12 at Walmart). hyperglycemia is pretty bad as well and its not near as easily fixable as hypoglycemia . I've went hyper from taking way to much HGH, peptides, and carbs all at once and didn't have any insulin at the time (it was a pretty miserable few hours until my blood sugar finally normalized on its own)

its perfectly fine to take exogenous HGH with a meal . People are confusing HGH with GHRH when they say not to take it with a meal. having carbs will only effect GHRHs and other GH releasers because those rely on a natural pulse of GH from the pituitary , but with exogenous HGH your bypassing the pituitary and putting GH directly into the blood stream

Thanks GearHeaded, that's very helpful.

Yeah I was told today that HGH can cause hypo followed by hyper! What a bitch to manage that is.

I've been monitoring BG; last hypo was a couple of days ago. BG it went from 86 (fasted). Then did 2.5iu HGH. Rose to 110 ten mins after, then 10 more mins and I started getting dizzy. Took a reading and it had dropped to 58, which must have been the IGF spike. Completely fucked my head up!

Gonna try again after a carb rich meal and have some dextrose on hand. Been told Karbolyn is also good to counter insulin spikes (which I guess would have same effect as IGF). You recommend it?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    yeah try taking it 30 mins after eating a meal (high carb low fat) and I'll bet you'll not get that drastic BG drop.

the hypo is a temporary side effect thats easily fixed ,, the hyper can be more long lasting and have long lasting negative health effects over time. how long do you plan on being on GH ?

yes I recommend Karbolyn or Carbolize . I use it with exogenous insulin pre-workout and I've never once went hypo even taking 20iu of slin , stuff works great and very fast absorbing .

j2048b is offline Associate Member
    Orange juice ma brother carry it with u like ur an addict,

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I took a few days off to let my brain recover and today drank 100g of oats with protein and a banana pre workout, then shot of 3iu, followed by decent portion of spaghetti carbonara. BG fluctuated but within safe levels throughout.

Problem solved!

I'm not going above 5iu per day so probably don't need slin, unless I notice BG going off again.

Gonna run 5iu per day for the next three months, split between 2iu post workout AM (loading carbs pre and with shot) then 2iu with lunch.

I've never experienced hyper in my life so hopefully with the above protocol it will stay that way....

Thanks
    GearHeaded likes this.

Thread Information