Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Starting my first GH cycle

AmericanSyrup is offline New Member

Starting my first GH cycle

Hey guys, I've done gear in the past but i had a pretty serious injury in may of last year and someone recommended me to do GH cycle instead of my normal gear. I'm taking 7 units a day for a little over six months. I was just wondering, I've been told spit it up into 4 and 3 for two shots a day instead of all 7 at once. Whats the best times to take them? morning and lunch or morning and pre workout? Also i was debating once income taxes kick in adding in my normal 1500 test and 750 tren every week for the last 15 weeks of the GH. I'm just looking for a bit more information if anyone could help me out. I've done a ton of research but its never enough in my mind. Lol. Just wanna get input from people with experience.

P.S. 6"4' male. 280 lbs. Done many gear cycles. First GH cycle.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    if you have quality HGH I would drop the dosage down to 4-5iu per day and extend the length of time to 9+ months.

yes that advice is solid to micro dose your HGH at multiple times per day rather then take it all at one bolus dose. you'll end up having higher GH blood serum levels throughout the day rather then one big spike that lasts only a couple hours.

take 1-2iu in the Am , take 1-2iu mid day, take 1-2iu late afternoon or pre weights .

you'll get even more elevated levels by adding a GHRH/P to this protocol or a secretagogue like MK677 on top of the exo HGH you will be taking..

YES .. if your training and diet are on point, add anabolics to the HGH protocol , this will add synergy and enhance everything to a further degree
    AlphaMindz likes this.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    quick question regarding the split for continued realease as opposed to one big spike, why is one big spike bad? my thoughts were correct me if im misled that for example on quad training day you should get the biggest spike of hgh during rest for example during sleep that night as the body recovers? why would it not be optimal to take the hgh prior to bed to further increase that spike to one massive one during sleep? after all that's how the bodies natural growth hormone is released and it helps us grow from children into adults and mature muscles etc ? love the hear the science behind this (asking for similar reason to the OP just 8 weeks into HGH cycle and i've been shooting mine 4iu per day one shot)
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matt thebeard View Post
    quick question regarding the split for continued realease as opposed to one big spike, why is one big spike bad? my thoughts were correct me if im misled that for example on quad training day
    OP was taking HGH to help with an injury?
    nothing wrong with taking HGH pre-workout . but guys who do this, like myself, are taking HGH pre-workout with Insulin and other things to get a synergistic effect. if your main goal is healing then micro dosing and maintaining higher levels throughout the day is best.
    also micro dosing during the day, with another micro dose pre workout works as well (if you know what your doing you can get a pretty big spike and elevation in GH blood serum levels with only 1.5iu of HGH . . . I explain this in other threads under HGH Use")

you should get the biggest spike of hgh during rest for example during sleep that night as the body recovers? why would it not be optimal to take the hgh prior to bed to further increase that spike to one massive one during sleep?
    horrible idea. if you take HGH before bed then that HGH will be in the blood stream and act on cells and then your pituitary will have no reason to pulse its own natural GH . this is shutting gown your natty HGH production and raising blood glucose levels (and GH will not be released naturally with elevated blood sugar)
    keep your HGH use for in the morning and mid day.
    GHRH/P and secretagouges can be taken at night and will help pulse more natty GH . but exogenous HGH will hinder this.

after all that's how the bodies natural growth hormone is released and it helps us grow from children into adults and mature muscles etc
    thanks
    NO, the bodies natural GH release is NOT one massive dose . its slowly and steadily "pulsed" in small amounts over time during certain critical times of the day or night.. dependent on your bodies glucose metabolism
    matt thebeard likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Check out the thread about using insulin in bodybuilding GH drops some crazy knowledge in it. Def a must read for anyone starting HGH IMO.
    matt thebeard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    OP was taking HGH to help with an injury?
    nothing wrong with taking HGH pre-workout . but guys who do this, like myself, are taking HGH pre-workout with Insulin and other things to get a synergistic effect. if your main goal is healing then micro dosing and maintaining higher levels throughout the day is best.
    also micro dosing during the day, with another micro dose pre workout works as well (if you know what your doing you can get a pretty big spike and elevation in GH blood serum levels with only 1.5iu of HGH . . . I explain this in other threads under HGH Use")

horrible idea. if you take HGH before bed then that HGH will be in the blood stream and act on cells and then your pituitary will have no reason to pulse its own natural GH . this is shutting gown your natty HGH production and raising blood glucose levels (and GH will not be released naturally with elevated blood sugar)
    keep your HGH use for in the morning and mid day.
    GHRH/P and secretagouges can be taken at night and will help pulse more natty GH . but exogenous HGH will hinder this.

NO, the bodies natural GH release is NOT one massive dose . its slowly and steadily "pulsed" in small amounts over time during certain critical times of the day or night.. dependent on your bodies glucose metabolism
    That reminds of something I've been meaning to find out, maybe you can shed some light on it.. I'll notice if I'm in a trained state (meaning my muscles are repairing from a previous workout) sometimes I'll notice a crazy pump out of nowhere, and it often happens when I haven't eaten in some time... I have an intermittent fasting style of eating (mixed in with low carb on days I don't train) and sometimes when I'm in either a fasted state of semi-fasted state (if I haven't eaten for 4 + hours) I'll get this feeling of nitrogen retention and just that "anabolic " feeling in my muscles (I know you know what I'm talkin about lol) do you think that could be attributable to a growth hormone pulse..? The reason it seems to make sense is cause it typically happens when I know my blood sugar is low...At first I just thought it's nitrogen retention and I knew I was growing but after gaining a little more insight I really feel like that might be, at least partly, what's going on... Anyway, that's my theory what do you think? (btw I bet when one is running growth and slin they get that feeling a lot, makes me even more excited about adding them to my regimen!)

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    and that's me more educated and humbled, obviously I need to up my reading here, apologies to the original OP I seem to have missed the repair to injury part out, many thanks friend great info I will adjust and re educate
    cheers

I'll start a thread on this...didn't mean to hijack OP's thread lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I'll start a thread on this...didn't mean to hijack OP's thread lol.
    yeah start a thread if you want to go into more detail on your last post . just on the surface, I think what your feeling is increases in endogenous IGF

Thread Information