Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: HGH potential?

Kyle1337 is offline Member

HGH potential?

At 3iu a day, how beneficial would this be for a year? This shit is dumb ass expensive and I want to know my money won't go to waste. What can I realistically expect in 3 mk this, 6 months and a year? I've never taken HGH and I am going on my 6th cycle and want to take this to the next level.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't expect much on the way of muscle growth, but I find my recovery is much better, I sleep better (although the dreams can be pretty wild), and overall I just feel better and lean out easier.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Add some HGH releasing peptides to your protocol. they are way way cheaper and will amplify the effects and provide greater blood serum levels. what you'll do is take your GHRP-6 for example and get natural pulse of GH. then about an hour later when your blood levels of GH are elevated, you inject the exogenous HGH which will go straight into the already GH saturated blood, thus compounding the effects. your 3iu is now like your running 5

the muscle growth will be very very slow but steady from HGH use, but it will be keepable. What its doing is helping stimulate "dormant" cells in muscle. these dormant cells will "activate" and grow and become fully functioning muscle cells capable of filling full of water and glycogen and thus add muscular size. this process takes 6-8 months. BUT, for all future AAS cycles you run you are able to help grow these new cells

want even more benefits. Run insulin with your HGH. the two of these together will stimulate a much greater increase in IGF.
    you'll get way better recovery and pumps as well as actual growth.
    plus HGH can cause you to run elevated blood sugars, which is not healthy for a prolonged period of time. Insulin will help
    tcw likes this.

Right now, at 25, you're producing the greatest amount of natural growth hormone that your body can produce. The natural production falls off by about 2% per years starting at about age 30. This is why it is advised that young people don't start taking HGH until age 30. If you take HGH at your age, your body will reduce the production of natural growth hormone. If you take exogenous HGH for a year, you'll only be 26 when you're done with your HGH cycle. Your hope is that your body will go back to 100% production of natural HGH. Then again, it might not. I would recommend that you save your HGH money. Cycle AAS, you'll get MUCH greater anabolic gains with AAS over HGH. The older you are, the greater you will feel the effects of HGH.
    Last edited by ScotchGuard02; 02-22-2018 at 11:31 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Right now, at 25, you're producing the greatest amount of natural growth hormone that your body can product. The natural production falls off by about 2% per years starting at about age 30. This is why it is advised that young people don't start taking HGH until age 30. If you take HGH at your age, your body will reduce the production of natural growth hormone. If you take exogenous HGH for a year, you'll only be 26 when you're done with your HGH cycle. Your hope is that your body will go back to 100% production of natural HGH. Then again, it might now. I would recommend that you save your HGH money. Cycle AAS, you'll get MUCH greater anabolic gains with AAS over HGH. The older you are, the greater you will feel the effects of HGH.
    There you go ^^^^^ follow this advice

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    At 3iu a day, how beneficial would this be for a year? This shit is dumb ass expensive and I want to know my money won't go to waste. What can I realistically expect in 3 mk this, 6 months and a year? I've never taken HGH and I am going on my 6th cycle and want to take this to the next level.
    You're 25 yrs old?

LOL...(i wish i was 25 again).

Thread Information