• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Rick Kane
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: HGH Duration / Entire year ?

Farhad.ganji is offline Junior Member

HGH Duration / Entire year ?

I'm a bit confused about using HGH and if it is necessary to even run PCT after that. I just read an article that there is a small chance of developing Gyno while using HGH which is approximately less than <6%.

So my question is : For how long can I take HGH injection at 2 IU/day ? can I run it all year round? Should it be 5 days on 2 days off ? or I can run 7 on?
    and is pct needed?

will be great to have your logic behind your answers.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You can run HGH all year round no problem. I always come straight off, never had any issues. I always ran 7 days a week. No PCT needed.
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    You can run HGH all year round no problem. I always come straight off, never had any issues. I always ran 7 days a week. No PCT needed.
    Thanks for reply - Is there any reason some suggest to take it 5 days on 2 days off ? I cannot find any logic behind it since the moment you inject HGH into your system you already messed up the natural production.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad.ganji View Post
    Thanks for reply - Is there any reason some suggest to take it 5 days on 2 days off ? I cannot find any logic behind it since the moment you inject HGH into your system you already messed up the natural production.
    HGH is only active and raising blood serum levels for about 3 hours (however, the effects from HGH, like increased IGF will last much longer).

the reason for the 5 days on 2 days off is to give yourself 2 days of the week for your pituitary to pulse its own GH and thus keep it from total shut down.. but the thing is, if you take your HGH in the am or middle of the day, your pituitary is still going to pulse GH every night anyhow. its not going to shut down completely

so yes you can be on it 7 days a week
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    HGH is only active and raising blood serum levels for about 3 hours (however, the effects from HGH, like increased IGF will last much longer).

the reason for the 5 days on 2 days off is to give yourself 2 days of the week for your pituitary to pulse its own GH and thus keep it from total shut down.. but the thing is, if you take your HGH in the am or middle of the day, your pituitary is still going to pulse GH every night anyhow. its not going to shut down completely

so yes you can be on it 7 days a week
    ok, thanks - one more question for 5 days on 2 days off , should the off days be consecutive?

boricuarage78 is offline Junior Member
    ok, thanks - one more question for 5 days on 2 days off , should the off days be consecutive?
    Does not have to be consecutive. I ran it in every single way and it doesn't make a difference. You will still have increase an IGF levels.
    Make sure you do blood work about 3-4 weeks into the cycle and get IGF levels checked. An IGF baseline prior to GH use is also good to see where your levels are at.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage78 View Post
    Does not have to be consecutive. I ran it in every single way and it doesn't make a difference. You will still have increase an IGF levels.
    Make sure you do blood work about 3-4 weeks into the cycle and get IGF levels checked. An IGF baseline prior to GH use is also good to see where your levels are at.

The thing is I have no idea at what level of IGF is abnormal comparing to my baseline and how to take care of it?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    The thing is I have no idea at what level of IGF is abnormal comparing to my baseline and how to take care of it?
    your not looking for anything abnormal in regards to IGF levels. your simply looking for them to begin elevating being thats what HGH does, and thus you'll know your HGH is real.
    so if your IGF was 176 without HGH, then 6 weeks after running it you'd want to see like 300+
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Farhad, I think I have already posted this for you, but I may be mistaken. I have been running anywhere from 1.8 - 2.4 iu of Serostim or Saizen to help me recover from nerve entrapment in my shoulder and left arm.
    I pulled labs on a day that I didn't inject GH, I am running 5 days on and 2 days off for the sake of economy. The reference range for IGF-1 levels @ LabCorp is 61 - 200 ng/mL. My IGF-1 level came back @ 407 ng.
    Typically, when I am not running GH my IGF-1 is at or just over the top of the range.
    You will need to pull labwork to know your own baseline/normal IGF-1 level because it can vary greatly from person to person.
    Farhad.ganji likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

boricuarage78 is offline Junior Member
    This is what is recommended as Gear Head stated; IGF levels rise. However anything over 300 is good to go IMO. I never done a baseline and my IGF was 469 on 3iu of Ankebio Ansomone (red top). I will be 40 soon so I know that's a good score, but keep in mind that GH does have an affect in your blood sugars so I advice for you to buy a glucose monitor to keep an eye on blood sugar levels.
    Me personally I wouldn't run it year around. Having to much IGF is not always a good thing for the fact it can make you insulin resistance.
    This is why most people run some slin to maintain blood glucose; especially high doses of GH. But If you are running a low dose then no need for slin, but your blood sugars will be elevated for the time being.
    Everyone is different tho.

I know guys that tested just about every type of GH, including genotropin and always came back with a score in the 100's.. either shit was bunk or they just non responders

Hope I didnt confuse you

Last edited by boricuarage78; 04-23-2018 at 12:21 AM.
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

Aesthetics_forev is offline New Member
    Wow didn't know that.

TBH i'm a little surprised that nobody talks of shutdown with HGH. It just seems to good to be true that it won't impact your own natural secretion.

The main reason of 5/2 regiment is financial. It's cheaper than running it 7 days per week.
    almostgone likes this.

I'm a bit confused about using HGH and if it is necessary to even run PCT after that. I just read an article that there is a small chance of developing Gyno while using HGH which is approximately less than <6%.

So my question is : For how long can I take HGH injection at 2 IU/day ? can I run it all year round? Should it be 5 days on 2 days off ? or I can run 7 on?
    and is pct needed?

will be great to have your logic behind your answers.
    HGH works on a different glandular system than Testosterone and does not cause gyno. HGH works very slowly and you will notice changes over time. You're 29 and still at your natural GH production. Once you start taking HGH your body will slow down it's natural production of GH. What that means is that when you get off of HGH, your body may not return to it's GH production to 100%.
    almostgone and Farhad.ganji like this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    What he said! If your really concerned about insulin resistance over time you could run 5 days on 2 off, but I run it daily ,everyday, with no problems.
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH works on a different glandular system than Testosterone and does not cause gyno. HGH works very slowly and you will notice changes over time. You're 29 and still at your natural GH production. Once you start taking HGH your body will slow down it's natural production of GH. What that means is that when you get off of HGH, your body may not return to it's GH production to 100%.
    I'm already on 4iu per day (3 month) and would like to reduce it to 2iu and continue it for 6 month. So I guess I already messed up my natural Gh production so is there any way to boost my Gh production to natural level when I get off?
    Another thing is what factors should I monitor to not become insulin resistance? how can I manage it?

Rick Kane is offline Junior Member
    Berberine.

Anybody using gh should be using this. It's natural, cheap and it works.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2410097/
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

I'm already on 4iu per day (3 month) and would like to reduce it to 2iu and continue it for 6 month. So I guess I already messed up my natural Gh production so is there any way to boost my Gh production to natural level when I get off?
    Another thing is what factors should I monitor to not become insulin resistance? how can I manage it?
    HGH is an insulin agonist so you want to stay away from carbs 45 mins before/after an injection. Best time to take HGH is right when you wake up before you shower or eat breakfast.
    Farhad.ganji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH is an insulin agonist so you want to stay away from carbs 45 mins before/after an injection. Best time to take HGH is right when you wake up before you shower or eat breakfast.
    I usually take 2iu @5am and 2iu pre-workout in the afternoon and usually fast 1 hour before /after injection. beside that do I really need to monitor my fasted blood sugar frequently ? What about after injection do I have to monitor it?

Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    No pct needed and you can run it all year. I’ve done 3 months of Kigtropin followed by 8 months of North Leaf at 3ius/day.

Thread Information