Insulin needed for 4IU/day pharmacy HGH (pfizer genotropin)?

Wondering if I need to take insulin or anything with HGH at 4IU/day.
    I'm using pfizer 36IU genotropin pens. Running it 7days a week. Plan on doing it for at least 2 years. I don't eat 1hr 30min before injections and at least 1 hour after.
    I inject 2IU right in the morning early then go back to sleep, then early afternoon inject the other 2IU's.

If nothing is needed for the 4IU/day I'm wondering if I can safely use the same routine to bump up to 6IU a day without needing insulin.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From what I understand from GH. You don't need to fast with HGH. You have to fast with GHRP/GHRH, like I take. Check out GH's insulin thread.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AT 22, exogenous HGH isn't going to do more than your natural production.

I read in another thread fasting before/after HGH decreases the insulin your pancreases is forced to pump out, reducing the risk of devoloping diabetus/related issues. Trying to figure out if I can bump up to 6IU/day without taking anything additionally.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No insulin is needed up to probably 10ui, although they can both can work in sinergy in a protocol.

What is your goal from this? There is little gains if you are in early twenties.

Using it because the $ isn't an issue and it seems the least risky thing I can use for recovery, injury recovery/prevention, fat loss, and size gain at my age.

Alphawolff is offline New Member
    Make sure you get plenty of cardio as this increases insulin sensivity. Apple Cider Vinegar also helps a bit when taken before a meal. Avoid sugary drinks and snacks.
    4IU Geno increased my insulin resistance to the point of being pre-diabetic.

I suggest taking HGH at night right before going to bed.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2294131 < HGH blood levels are highest when taken in the evening.

Taking exo GH will shut your natural production down for 24hrs. No point in taking it in the morning.
    Last edited by Alphawolff; 05-07-2018 at 04:21 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphawolff View Post
    Make sure you get plenty of cardio as this increases insulin sensivity. Apple Cider Vinegar also helps a bit when taken before a meal. Avoid sugary drinks and snacks.
    4IU Geno increased my insulin resistance to the point of being pre-diabetic.

I suggest taking HGH at night right before going to bed.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2294131 < HGH blood levels are highest when taken in the evening.

Taking exo GH will shut your natural production down for 24hrs. No point in taking it in the morning.
    You sure you didnt have insulin instead? Loads of HGH are faked with diluted insulin.

Alphawolff is offline New Member
    Well, blood tests showed it had in it GH. The pen looked legit, matching codes. Similar to the legit one in the video below.
    Also got CTS when first going to 4IU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wzeka0cUB0
    Last edited by Alphawolff; 05-07-2018 at 05:45 AM.

Chalsco1 is offline New Member
    Slightly off topic but I couldn’t find much about using insulin to lower bloody sugar levels to become ketogenic faster. I understand that it’s dangorous and that you can become hypo ect but I was just wondering if anyone has done this and what there views where on this if they have? I’m on keto 6 days a week 1 chest meal on a Sunday I’m running test 400 3 times per week and deca 250 3 times a week also xxx’s 120mg per day except Sundays. Been training for 5 years currently weighting 117kg about 25% bodyfat im 25 years old. Iv run plenty of courses and had great gains but Iv been doing some research into insulin and how it can be used in different ways. As o said if anyone has had any experience using it to decrease bloody sugar to reach ketosis faster please let me no how many iu’s also would you consider doing it again or is it just a stupid idea in general. I understand all the risks just want decent opinions
    Cheers

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    No you do NOT need insulin at 4iu.

Do not eat carbs 1 hour prior or post shot. If you eat let’s say sugar with the hgh shot it can increase the insulin spike in the body even greater and even possibly lead to Type 2 diabetes......that’s an extreme case though

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Interesting thread, will keep posted.

Thread Information