Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Hands numb from hgh

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hands numb from hgh

I did 3.3 iu of hgh for about 2 months. Hands would tingle here and there but nothing even remotely painful or annoying. However the last week or two my left hand has been falling asleep constantly. My right hand does too sometimes but not nearly as bad. I dropped the dose down to 2iu daily but the problem is still getting worse. I havent slept a full night in a week because i have to stand up and shake my hands around every hour.
    Its textbook carpal tunnel symptoms. Thumb, pointer, middle, and side of ring finger going numb. What do i do? I didnt take my dose of hgh today because last night was unbearable. Im laying down now and already about to stand up because my arm is on fire. Im hoping this is a temporary condition.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Is it Generic? My hands fall asleep too. I run 4iu a day, honestly just something that comes with the territory and I need the daily nap from the GH. But your symptoms seem like something I have never experienced in the numerous years I have been running GH. I've ran as high as 6iu of Pharm Grade also.......let the dosage take its time and see if it clears in another week......

Also if you had lingering carpal tunnel already it may show face more once the GH is fully kicked in. Do you work an active job where u use your hands?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Also if you had lingering carpal tunnel already it may show face more once the GH is fully kicked in. Do you work an active job where u use your hands?
    Yes i do hvac so my hands get worked pretty hard and im doing alot of “tinkering” motions. I also do jujitsu and i ride motocross...the puzzle is coming together

A friend of mine is a massage therapist for athletes and she worked my arm for about 30 minutes after i told her my symptoms. It definitely helped. My hand still falls asleep but it wakes up easier now. I think i need more massage sessions. Im still in agony lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Yes i do hvac so my hands get worked pretty hard and im doing alot of “tinkering” motions. I also do jujitsu and i ride motocross...the puzzle is coming together

A friend of mine is a massage therapist for athletes and she worked my arm for about 30 minutes after i told her my symptoms. It definitely helped. My hand still falls asleep but it wakes up easier now. I think i need more massage sessions. Im still in agony lol.
    I hate to say it but each "substance" works with everyone differently. Some agree, some don't. If I were you the gains don't out weigh the long term issues of possibly non reversal Carpal tunnel. there is no guarantee Carpal tunnel surgery would even cure it.

Blog Entries
    I hate to say it but each "substance" works with everyone differently. Some agree, some don't. If I were you the gains don't out weigh the long term issues of possibly non reversal Carpal tunnel. there is no guarantee Carpal tunnel surgery would even cure it.
    I agree. I love the effects of the growth but this is crazy. It probably doesnt help that i started at 3.3iu and didnt work my way up. Im going to come off completely and wait for this numbness to clear up. I’ll try again at a very low dose and if it still gives me issues then the growth will have to go on the backburner
    MACKATTACK likes this.

U on LI?

Blog Entries
    U on LI?
    Yes sir

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Yes sir
    PM'd