Thread: IGF-1 on HGH

T-boner is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 on HGH

What is considered a good IGF level when on 4iu per day? I had bloodwork done to see if my GH is real. Had blood pulled on day 12 of 4iu per day. Blood drawn two hours after pinning.
    IGF came back 421 ng/ml.
    Previous bloodwork before I was on GH my IGF level was between 160 and 191 each time.
    Obviously the GH is real but is 421 high enough for 4iu or should I be concerned that it’s under dosed?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you should be ecstatic , not concerned . those levels are just fine . if you have any doubts in your mind then send me some of your HGH and I'll test it out for you just to be sure

Lol. Thanks for the feedback. Just wasn’t sure what a good number was. Don’t want to pour money into this brand just to find out later that 421 is a crap number.
    I figured it was decent though. I’m getting a pump in the gym similar to being on cycle. Seem to be shedding fat already too. Also got typical sides I expected. All good signs it’s real. Bloodwork confirms thank God

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    421 is definitely good to go. 1.8 iu of Serostim puts me in the low 300s if I recall correctly, but the dosing and the results aren't universal for everyone.
    I wouldn't want my IGF-1 any higher that that chronically ( years on end) without a break, but that's just me.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    What is considered a good IGF level when on 4iu per day? I had bloodwork done to see if my GH is real. Had blood pulled on day 12 of 4iu per day. Blood drawn two hours after pinning.
    IGF came back 421 ng/ml.
    Previous bloodwork before I was on GH my IGF level was between 160 and 191 each time.
    Obviously the GH is real but is 421 high enough for 4iu or should I be concerned that it’s under dosed?
    Excellent score my friend. SOLID product!

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I got 388 2 hrs post 10iu IM. I would say over 400 on 4iu is pretty good....

Well I made it 3 weeks on 4iu per day and the discomfort in my wrists was very tolerable so I figured I was good to go. 3 days ago my left wrist suddenly got extremely bad. Very painful. Can’t sleep cause of it. Hard to grip weights. This morning couldn’t even brush my teeth or open a door with that hand for about 2 hours.
    I stopped taking GH completely until this pain eases. Plan to resume with 2iu per day and work up.
    That sound good or do you suggest something else?

Thread Information